The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features.
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)