Antigravity Battery-RS Series Specs
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other lithium batteries due to the Battery Management System.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery.
- FOUR TERMINALS: New 4 terminal design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: This battery does not self-discharge like most batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when bike is off).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for ADV riding, racing, any application that requires a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount this battery in any orientation as there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No acid or heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, or mercury.
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs.
- PRODUCT SIZE: 8.4 x 5.0 x 2.2 in.
- CRANKING AMPS: 150
- AMP HOURS (Pb Eq): 7