- No returns are accepted on new or unused product after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Returns for warranty consideration must be made within the terms of the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- No returns are accepted on electrical components such as CDI boxes, Rev Box CDI units or voltage regulator/rectifier units.
- No returns are accepted on carburetors, tanks or hoses once they have had fuel in them.
- No returns are accepted on special order items, including special order OEM parts.
- No returns are accepted on custom built wheels, custom drilled rims or custom made spokes.
- No returns on discontinued and close out items as well as used and worn parts.
- We will accept non-installed electrical items such as headlights, turn signals, tail lights and such, as long as they are still in their factory packaging and have not been installed. (See bottom of page for methods of refund.)
We will accept refunds on incorrect parts. If we shipped you a wrong part (doesn’t fit, wrong color, etc.) we will replace it with the correct item or at our discretion, issue you a full refund for that part(s) with no restocking fee. We may also pay for the return shipping in this case.
Authorized returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% of the original purchase price.
You must email ProCycle at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your RMA number. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA number. All of the above conditions will be evaluated by a ProCycle representative when you email to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Any returned items sent back without an RMA number may not be credited properly. The RMA number must be the second line of the address, with ‘ATTN:’ in front of it, and/or CLEARLY written on the side of the box.
The shipping address should appear as follows:
ATTN: RMA # (MUST have this number which is provided by ProCycle)
1815 Main St. #F
Springfield, OR 97477
Returns must be received by ProCycle within 15 days of the RMA issue date. (International returns may arrange longer return time)
- Our shipping department cannot accept COD returns.
- All returns must be sent back to ProCycle freight prepaid. (Return Label arrangements may be made during the return authorization process)
- ProCycle is not responsible for damaged or lost packages.
- If returning from outside the US, all customs and import fees are the responsibility of the sender. ProCycle reserves the right to deduct any import fees/ taxes paid upon receipt of the returned items from the final refund amount.
We recommend that you insure the return package through your selected carrier. We suggest you insure your return package for the full retail value of the item(s) and obtain a tracking number from your chosen shipper. We cannot process refunds on damaged items. Damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- All returns must include a copy of the original invoice for the item(s) purchased.
- All returns must include a letter explaining why the product(s) is being returned.
- All returned product(s) must be in original packaging and arrive in a condition fit to sell as new. (ProCycle reserves the right to return any item that is not in brand new unused condition, or in the condition that is discussed during the return authorization process back to the original purchaser.)
If the purchased product is eligible for a refund, the refund will be handled in one of these methods:
- Applicable in-store credit.
- Credit issued to credit card used for purchase.
- PayPal refund to your account.
Shipping costs are not refundable.
If items are returned for refund that were originally purchased on an order that received free shipping. ProCycle reserves the right to deduct $10 from the total refund given (for flat rate shipping charge) if the original order total drops under $299 after the item is returned.