ITG Filter Kit Installation Instructions
(See available PDF for printable version)
- Remove throttle bodies and air filter housing. For details refer to the KTM service manual or search the internet for the KTM "Hall of Wisdom".
- Reinstall the throttle bodies.
- Install the temperature sensor into the base plate using the 5mm socket head screws and lock nuts.
- Place the large O-rings onto the throttle bodies.
- Place the base plate on top of the O-rings. Correct orientation will have the tabs facing to the right and the temperature sensor forward of the throttle bodies.
- Install the original velocity stacks to hold the base plate in place.
- Slide the Dzus Panex clips onto the base plate tabs.
- Install the UP123 pod filter onto the crankcase vent hose. Secure with a zip tie.
- Oil the ITG filter with your choice of foam filter oil.
- Install the ITG filter onto the plate. The left side of the filter hooks over the edge of the plate and the Dzus fasteners secure the filter with a quarter turn.