Ready to go tool kits. Just toss it in your bag and hit the road... or the trail.
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
A portable device that can jump-start your motorcycle or car. It can also charge your cell phone, GPS unit, laptop or other electronic devices via USB cable.
- XP-1 is 6" x 2 7/8" x1" 14oz.
- XP-3 is 5" x 2 7/8" x 1" 12oz.
- Holds a charge for up to 1 year.
- Includes the Battery Harness (listed above) along with a 5’ long jump start extension cable (capable of handling 2000 amps!) with 2 BMW style plugs which allows you to jump start vehicles by just plugging them together
- Also includes 2’ 3” long alligator clip leads with female BMW style ends, waterproof caps included
A multifunctional mini starter that jump starts a motorcycle and eliminates the need to carry jumper cables. The Jump Start Pack includes an LED torch and 2/4-Amp, USB output port for charging tablets, phones and other devices.
- Protects against overvoltage and power inversion
- Light and compact
- Peak power: 400-Amps
The easy way to remove your steering bearings without damaging them. Remove all tapered bearing races from 47mm to 52mm OD. Tool uses a precision machined anodized aluminum cup that will not damage the seal surface while hardened steel jaws securely engage the inner lip and pulls the race out perfectly straight causing no damage to the race or frame. Motion Pro includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Here is a set of 'trail size' tire irons. At 8-1/2 inches long they are small enough to fit in a fender bag with your spare tube.
A kit that includes an Axle Wrench combo for your bike with a 19mm for the front, and a 24mm for the rear. Just 7 1/2" long, it is long on leverage, but short enough to fit in even the smallest tool kit. Also includes a pair of 'trail size' tire irons.
These Rider's Wrenches by Fredette are combination wrenches that have three wrenches in one! A 2-stroke size spark plug wrench - a front axle and a rear axle wrench. Yep, all three in one unit.
Available in the combinations shown that will fit virtually all current dual-sport machines.
Motion Pro T-6 Combo Lever has a hex box wrench for your axle nut on one side and a perfectly contoured tire spoon on the other. Manaufactured from lightweight forged T-6 aluminum with a hard anodized finish. These beauties are just under 10 inches long and weigh only 3.5 oz. Available in a 12/13 combo unit and a 22, 24, 27 and 32mm hex ends.
Our portable 12v compressor is perfect for any tool kit. This unit weighs only 14 oz and measures just 4"x2"x6".
Features a built in LED light and 0-120 psi gauge
• Comes with everything shown
The Mini-Morph is actually a bicycle pump, but it is probably the best compact pump we could find found for adventure / dual-sport riding. It has a fold-out foot and handle and a 4 inch hose so you can set it on the ground to pump!
This thing is small enough to stow away in just about any bag and go unnoticed until you need it to fix a flat or add air after a long arduous ride.
Originally designed to give you a place to attach tie-downs to the triple clamp of a dirt bike but, there are many other uses, such as bungee attachment points or in the bed of a truck or trailer, behind passenger peg bolts on a street bike or anywhere you can put a bolt.
- Constructed of stainless steel and is break-rated at 2,000 lbs. Far exceeds all other tie-down hooks or carabiners on the market
- Attach tie-downs almost anywhere there is an 8mm bolt
- Eye is large enough to accept the large size 3/8 in. coated tie-down hooks as well as carabiners
- Packaged in pairs
- Large display, readings are shown to 0.1 psi
- Kpa and Kg-cm2 scales also provided
- Reads up to 99 psi
- Ergonomic shape fits nicely in your hand
The Pro Fill Air Chuck from the people at Motion Pro is perfect for those tough to reach valve stems with its pivoting angled head. The design gives users extra hand clearance to avoid hot brake rotors or dirty chains. Billet manufactured from aluminum gives it a precise fit and function combined with light weight. It is finished off with a beautiful blue anodizing and then the Motion Pro logo is laser etched on forever. 1/4" NPT female inlet allows use with common air hose couplings and fittings.
A great addition to any tool box!
The MotoPressor Puncture Repair Tool combines the four tools essential for tubeless tire repair into a single tool.
With the motorcyclist in mind, they've designed a "4 in 1 multi-tool" that uses pre-vulcanized repair strings and packs into a sheath measuring a mere 130 x 68 x 50mm, that's small enough to fit in your pocket. The tool contains a pair of pliers, a rasp, an insertion tool and a sharp knife, which is all you'll need to fix 99% of punctures. The repair strings are pre-vulcanized, so they've done away with the "little tube of glue". The repair plugs the hole AND leaves a "patch style" repair on the INSIDE of your tire.
If you'd like to see the tool in action go just click HERE, and watch the demo.
Based on the wildly popular Race Tech Suspension Seminars taught by Paul Thede around the world, this step-by-step guide shows riders how to make their bikes handle like the pros. Thede gives the lowdown on all types of suspension, including cartridge and non-cartridge forks as well as dual-chamber and nitrogen-charged shocks.
The three forces of suspension, testing procedures, even the black arts of chassis geometry: Thede explains it all. The book provides step-by-step photos of suspension disassembly and assembly as well as a detailed troubleshooting guide for dirt, street and track.
Changing tubes or tires without the right tools can be a real chore. Don't fight your snug beads any longer, use this 27" long tool that opens to 7-3/4" to provide the leverage you need to easily break your tire bead. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with comfortable no-slip grips, this tool makes the job a snap.
Warp made an upgraded stem puller (with two new patents!)
Here is a list of the features of their CNC machined tool.
- Stainless Steel tip, won't break or bend like the old brass tip
- Ribbed head for positive grip and easy core removal
- Core tip threads into handle to protect tip from damage
- Includes spare valve core in handle for easy trail side repairs
- Tapered handle ends to make tip removal easier with gloved hands and the non-square edge doesn't damage tool bags
- Knurled aluminum handle for additional grip
This Super Siphon has a (1/2 inch x 6 foot) long hose, which makes it quite easy to transfer fuel from one bike to another! Simply, shake the hose to prime it and get fuel moving. The hose is resistant to gasoline and any other hazardous chemicals. Roll it up, stuff it in your bag and you will be very happy whenever you need it.
Made from precision-drawn, chrome-vanadium tool steel, the BikeMaster® 9-Piece Ball End Hex Wrench Set and Holder features a bead-blasted surface for a better grip and a corrosion-resistant coating. They have a ball end, allowing an angled reach and access to obscured bolts. It comes with a durable holder and manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Comes with sizes 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
This Motion Pro tool pulls bearing out of those blind holes in engine cases etc. Set includes 30, 25, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10 and 8mm collets. 2 pound slide hammer. Crossbar type shaft allows easy collet removal. Necessary tool for most transmission rebuilds. Can be used for wheel bearing removal.
This brake bleeder makes bleeding your brakes a one man job.
The unique check valve allows fluid and air to escape while preventing air from re-entering the system.
Combines wrench and bleeder valve into one convenient and compact tool
- Fits most 8 mm bleeder nipples
- Bleeds brake systems and hydraulic clutch systems
- Internal check valve for fast easy bleeding
- Anodized billet aluminum handle with chrome moly steel body
- Compact size for tight spaces
- High quality internal seal
- Multi position handle
Keep your cables lubed up and working freely, with Motion Pro's Cable Luber. This tool is used to inject lubricant into any cable housing. Clamps over housing and cable allowing an aerosol can with nozzle to be connected. Once the lubrication solution runs out the far end, the cable is lubricated.
Designed to seal completely around the cable housing and stop all those messy leaks. With the unit closed and sealed around the cable, your cable gets better lubrication and you waste less lubricant.
- Works on most cables with a 4mm - 8mm O.D. housing.
Includes degree wheel, dial-gauge, multi-position stand, extension, 3-sizes of positive-piston stops, and a handsome wooden carrying case.
A handy pocket size slide calculator from Mikuni to help you calculate jetting changes due to temperature and elevation changes. Will work for single and multiple cylinder machines whether 2 or 4 stroke. Also includes a guide for determining rich or lean conditions.
- Accurately and quickly measures chain slack
- Two scales measure both chain slack and chain to swingarm clearance
- Setting chain slack properly dramatically improves chain life
- Lightweight compact design fits easily in your tool box or road kit
- Works on most street and dirt bike applications up to 75mm chain slack
- Made from engineered nylon with aluminum measuring scale
- Anodized laser-etched precision measuring scale
- Refer to your owner's manual for proper chain slack and procedure
- Patent pending
Designed for quick and accurate alignment, this tool clamps squarely to the rear sprocket so the alignment rod can indicate sprocket alignment with the chain.
Can break or rivet chains from #35 to #530 like a pro.
kit includes a 2mm, 3mm, and a 4mm pin to fit most chains.
kit includes press plates,and all necessary riveting pieces and comes in a durable plastic case.
NOTE: when breaking a chain, YOU MUST grind the heads off of both pins on a link first.