- Computer-designed and dyno-tested for every 4-stroke application
- Hi-Flo end cap boosts all-around performance
- Optional Quiet Core insert will provide a decrease in sound level if desired
- Enhanced sonic evacuation delivers a higher flow of exhaust gases, which increases power
- Feature a screen-type spark arrestor that does not interrupt exhaust flow or performance
- FMF's exclusive cross-weave internal packing provides longevity and maximum sound dispersion
- Round perforated steel inner cores make for optimum flow, using hi-flo technology
- Elliptical aluminum can offers strategic sizing for superior performance
- A stainless steel mid-pipe mates to the computer-designed rear can for lightweight durability
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
Replace your BBR standard exhaust screen with this to reduce the sound level of your bike.
- Fits all BBR exhaust systems with removable spark arrester screen
- Easy 2 minute installation by removing the 3 end-cap bolts
- Reduces sound output with minimal increase in back pressure
- Makes your neighbor happy without ruining your bike's power delivery
- Reduce exhaust sound by one to six decibels
- Works with DG V2 mufflers
- Easy installation; remove rear end cap and place Quiet Core in front of the spark arrestor
- Smaller diameter inserts are quieter but more restrictive; larger inserts are less restrictive but louder
- Each size is sold separately
Perforated W/ Block off Plate
(Gen2 O Series has Black Tip similar to V2)
This Quiet Insert comes stock in all new FMF Q4 mufflers. If you lost yours, this is the replacement you need. It will fit Q4, Q4 Hex, Powercore and Powercore Hex mufflers. It will reduce the sound rating of the Power Core models, from about 99db down to about 96db.
Protect your head pipe from rock damage. This stainless steel spine clamps to your head pipe to add a layer of protective armor between your vulnerable pipe and those nasty rocks or logs. Fits the stock headpipe. Will fit the FMF head pipe with the addition of larger clamps.
The Chilly Exhaust Heat Shield is the most effective heat shield on the market. The innovative three piece design consists of a top shield attached to 2 rails with rivets and spacers. This reduces the contact area and slows down heat transfer. They have incorporated a patented, insulated reflective blanket on the underside of the shield to reduce radiant heat transfer. The included stainless steel clamp makes it simple to install.
We highly recommend a heat shield if you run soft luggage without hard racks.
- Solid Top Shield - The logo is laser etched and there are no cutouts on the top shield. This prevents radiant heat from passing straight through to your luggage.
- Side Rails - By isolating these with spacers the heat conductive surface area to the top shield is reduced and slows down heat transfer.
- Radiant Heat Shielding - The reflective insulated blanket on the bottom of the shield is the real hero. This patented material won't be found anywhere else in the motorcycle industry.
- Stainless Steel Clamp - Slots have been provided in the side rails to make installing as easy as it gets.
- Brushed Aluminum - Lightweight and looks nice.
- Length 7.5" (190mm) x Width 3.5" (76mm) x Height 1" (25mm)
- Clamp fits any exhaust 3.5" - 5.5" (89mm - 149mm)
Have you lost your stock heat shield, or need one on an aftermarket head pipe? FMF makes this nice unit that includes clamps, heat shield with the FMF logo and button head screws to hold it on. We recommend Anti-Seize on all exhaust fasteners.
Don't get burned! Giant Loop's ingeniously simple and effective exhaust shield protects bags and bodywork from heat damage. The Hot Springs Heat Shield helps avoid the meltdown, preventing bags and side panels from touching your bike's exhaust. It's the lightweight, universal heat problem-solver for virtually any motorcycle exhaust system. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This universal heat shield provides a great look at a great price.
- Fits all 1-1/2" - 2-1/8" Pipes
- Measures 7-1/4" x 3"
- We recommend Anti-Seize on all exhaust fasteners.
The latest in muffler packing technology. Spec 31 high performance muffler packing resists breakdown up to 1400°F, is universal, and is easy to install.
- Kits come in 2 lengths - 15" and 19"
- Pillows can be trimmed to length to fit different mufflers.
- Includes a cap stuffer to fill packable end caps.
Re-pack your silencer with this pro-quality, three layer packing system and restore lost power and sound control.
- 60"x20"x1⁄4" glass mat.
- 7"x20" stainless wool
- 8"x20" stainless mesh
- Twelve 3⁄16" rivets
Replacement Exhaust Pipe Retention Springs
- These swivel spring replacements will work on nearly any exhaust system with similar springs.
- Made from stainless steel, and have a high temp silicon sleeve to protect exhaust component finish.
- Available in 52mm or 58mm lengths
- Kit contains two stainless steel exhaust swivel springs
- Free-floating mounting hooks to avoid breakage
Set your bike apart with a custom exhaust look. Withstands direct heat up to 2000°F.
- 2 inches wide and 25 feet long
- Available in black or natural
- 4 stainless steel tie wraps
Adhesive heat shield for your new side panel plastics to protect it from the heat of your muffler.
Precision cut from heavy gauge material.
Extremely durable design.
Push/Pull design for hard to reach places.
Soft but durable PVC coated handle.