Made with heat-treated carbon steel for longer wear life and reduced galling.
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
- Front pads: Sintered Pads are best for regular riding. Long life, and good performance in all conditions
- Rear shoes: Organic brake pads contain man-made high-performance fibers that are used for their light weight, high strength abrasion resistance and thermal stability.
This brake bleeder makes bleeding your brakes a one man job.
The unique check valve allows fluid and air to escape while preventing air from re-entering the system.
Combines wrench and bleeder valve into one convenient and compact tool
- Fits most 8 mm bleeder nipples
- Bleeds brake systems and hydraulic clutch systems
- Internal check valve for fast easy bleeding
- Anodized billet aluminum handle with chrome moly steel body
- Compact size for tight spaces
- High quality internal seal
- Multi position handle
This lock is a must have for any rider. Features a 10mm hardened steel pin that will resist any attack.
Comes with carry pouch and a disc lock reminder cable. Includes three keys, one with a mini flashlight.