This is the secret for being able to put in those 500 mile days. Even a good touring seat can feel a bit firm after a couple hundred miles. Sheepskin gives that little bit of 'cush' and provides superior air circulation. Velcro straps allow easy removal when you don't need it. Measures 14" wide by 19" long.
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
- Air filled AirHawk 12"x18" cushion custom fits your shape and redistributes pressure that causes numbness and discomfort when you ride
- Seat cushion cover is constructed of a breathable, stretchable Nylon/Lycra blend with a non skid Urethane base
- Open mesh side panels allow heat to escape
- Easily inflates by mouth with no pump needed
- Mounting straps and Repair patch kit included
9" by 9" carbon fiber seat warmer that goes between your seat cover and the foam to keep your backside happy on those really cold days. This improved design produces 25% more heat than most other warmers using just 30 watts.
Kit includes the warming unit, with connector, 24" extension cable, rocker-type on/off switch and stub to splice into your wiring along with complete detailed instructions.