Available in unisex Black and Charcoal Gray. These have our logo on the front left shoulder and on the back, with our tag line "Back Roads or No Roads" down the right sleeve in Yellow.
For 2019 Honda released the CRF450L as their new entry into the dual sport market. It carries the same traits as its trail only brother (CRF450X), with a little refinement for street use. The CRF450L is powered by a 41.7HP fuel injected 449cc liquid cooled single that is mated to a wide ratio 6 speed transmission.
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
Calendars are in stock now. Get yours before we run out!
We have two sizes available. The desktop calendar is the perfect size (6" by 3.75") to sit on your desk.
The wall calendar is 11" by 17" when fully open for use on your wall or next to your desk.
Use them at the office or in your home to remind yourself of where you would really like to be, and doing what you really love the most - riding your bike!
Saddlemen's Destination Pack secures your valuables within a steel wire mesh sandwiched between a scratch-free, soft inner liner and a tough water resistant nylon outer bag to provide vault-like protection. A velvet smooth inner liner protects your cargo while a six-foot-long flexible stainless steel cable secures the bag to the bike or other permanent structure. (Padlock not included.) The cable doubles as a motorcycle security cable - prevents theft of bag or bike. 12 x 24 with a 44 liter capacity.
Limited Quantities Left! Grab yours now while supplies last.
- Includes steel plates, high performance friction plates, and high quality clutch springs
- Springs are 20% stiffer than stock
- Steel clutch plates last 3 times longer than stock and are less likely to deform
- CNC-machined from high-quality aluminum
- Strong embedded magnet traps metal particles that may contaminate the oil, keeping them away from your engine
- Excellent resistance to extreme heat
- Anodized finish
TUV approved high quality paper oil filters. Manufactured to OEM specifications
- Machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Durable, lightweight and pre-drilled for safety wire
- Made in the U.S.A.
Includes degree wheel, dial-gauge, multi-position stand, extension, 3-sizes of positive-piston stops, and a handsome wooden carrying case.
Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws. It features spanner pins and the jaws open up to 5" wide. It's ideal for holding clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc. Made by Motion Pro.
This tool is designed to separate vertically split crank case halves on two and four stroke engines. Adjustable arms allow it to be used on multiple bolt patterns found on a variety of makes and models of motorcycles. Industrial grade steel construction with black oxide finish for long service life. Comes with 8mm mounting bolts and 6mm adapters. Protective carrying case included.
- Precision-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Simple positive installation with an Allen wrench
- Set of two plugs (unless noted) replaces the stock plugs
- Polished to a mirror finish prior to anodizing, resulting in a brilliant look
- Anodized finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
For easy removal of recessed oil filters.
Conical point screws pierces and grabs the metal end cap of the filter.
reduces potential damage to the engine cases.
NOT for use on re-usable oil filters.
A 3-pack of easy to apply strips measure the temperature of engine, suspension, and radiator components. Temperature range 146° to 248°
Thread Chasers are designed to clean and re-cut damaged aluminum threads.
this kit contains the two sizes most common on metric motorcycles, M6x1.0 and M8x1.25.
Thread Chasers also remove dirt and metal shavings that become captured in thread grooves.
Uses 8mm or 10mm hex sockets, a Must for all tool kits.
Dual marked feeler gauges. 32 blades from .03mm/.001" to 1mm/.040"
Fuel and Intake
- Reduced size from PCIII USB (less than half the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9V adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Two-position map-switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5V sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear-position input connected, the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%), which allows more adjustment
- 10 throttle position columns (up from nine on PCIII USB)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and ranges)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dual stage foam: 2 different pore sizes create more trapping area for even the smallest dust particles. Flame laminated foam: Both "Stages" are not glued but heat sealed to provide maximum air flow. Light color foam makes it easier to see where the filter oil has covered and where it has not.
Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborn dirt, grime, and sand
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage
- Adhesive withstands repeated cleaning
- Smaller than stock to increase air space and circulation around filter
A quality foam Air Filter to replace the stock one. Uses the same guide and frame as the stock unit. It requires foam filter oil to properly trap dirt particles. Don't forget the Evolution Air Filter Oil kit from No Toil.
Sold in 6 packs
- Compatible with many air filter boxes.
- More air flow allows you to add more fuel to your intake mixture, increasing performance.
This canister by Pro Circuit allows you to move the overflow tubes from the carburetor up and out of the way. Universal application.
Designed to enhance the appearance of your motorcycle, yet provide greater riding distance per tankful. Larger capacity than stock, yet very slim and sleek. Perfect for the dunes or the race track! These tanks are made with crosslinked polyethylene for extra strength and durability.
Available in Natural, Black and Blue. Natural color is recommended to easily see the fuel level in the tank. Includes cap and fuel petcock.
Become more visible and look cool while doing it. The ProCycle Natural Tank LED Light Kit will add more light to your bike with the push of a button.
Kit includes a handle bar mounted lighted switch, two 12" LED light strips with adhesive backing, four saddle splice connectors, and a center harness for connecting to your bikes harness.
Installation is quick and easy.
*Please note All colors other than amber and white are recommended for off road use only*
If you're like us, you hate the long floppy vent hose hanging off the cap of your aftermarket tank. This one-way vent cap replaces the long hose with a short one only about 2" long. It allows air into your tank but prevents fuel from sloshing out. Machined from billet alloy and anodized for good looks.
Not for stock fuel tanks!
The small size and right angle hose barbs make this filter easier to fit into the small space between your fuel petcock and carburetor. Filter body is only 7/8" diameter. Straight filter is 2" long, 90 degree filter is only 1-5/8" long.
This filter is meant for 5/16" fuel lines. Only 1/2" thick it is small enough to fit just about anywhere.
Fuel supplies can be sketchy at times. This filter lives in your tank to trap dirt and debris as it is poured into the tank. Features a custom shaped adapter that fits securely under the gas cap, creating a leak-proof seal. If it stays out of your fuel, it can't get into the carburetor! Created by the filter experts at Twin Air, this filter fits IMS, Acerbis and Safari brand gas tanks.
Ordering new fuel line? How about a set of fresh zinc plated clamps to go with it?
These will be sure your fuel line stays connected. A pack of 8 clamps in 2 sizes to fit most 1/4 or 5/16 fuel hose.
Hose reducer to go from 5/16" line down to 1/4" line. Many bikes have 5/16" carburetor spigots but most aftermarket petcocks are 1/4". This solve the problem of mismatched sizes. Solid brass construction. Can be used to route or repair fuel lines, oil lines or air lines. Barbed ends provide a secure fit.
30" lengths. Sizes shown are ID. All of these lines are stronger and more durable than vinyl fuel lines and are resistant to swelling, UV light, as well as hardening and cracking.