Cat Crap is the #1 voted anti-fog on the market. Lens cleaner and anti-fog in one. Works for all lenses, eyewear, goggles, helmet visors, etc.
Wind noise alone on a motorcycle can produce noise levels up to 95db. Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85db, so it is essential to always use hearing protection.
NoNoise Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs. Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filters ensure maximum protection from dangerous levels of engine, wind and road noise. Unique filtration allows conversation, sirens and horns to remain clearly audible, with no muffled effect. Comfortable and suitable for all ages, they are ideal for bikers and other motor sport enthusiasts. Included is an aluminum tube with a sealed threaded cap for storage. A key ring on the cap allows for attachment of the tube to you jacket, gloves or tank back for easy access.
These units are made from Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for the ultimate in comfort. Another benefit is that this material can be washed and re-used.
This lock is a must have for any rider. Features a 10mm hardened steel pin that will resist any attack.
Comes with carry pouch and a disc lock reminder cable. Includes three keys, one with a mini flashlight.
Cannonball Run 1919, A Transcontinental Motorcycle Journey, by Vahan M. Dinihanian, Jr. "The diary of Erling J. Hangerud illustrates their ride from Portland, Oregon, to New York City via the Yellowstone Trail on a 1918 Indian Powerplus and a 1918 Harley-Davidson. Their mishaps and successes take us back to that era, along with vignettes describing significant historical details relevant to their journey."
A compact and lightweight solution to eliminate the SNAP for a safer tow. If you have ever towed a motorcycle you are familiar with the snap that comes with a traditional tow strap. GCAG made the Dynatow with a section that gives 32 inches of stretch so both riders have an easier tow.
The 26 foot total length gives you enough room to maneuver around obstacles and allows the freedom to choose better lines if you are towing in the gnar.
You can also use this as a recovery strap. You can girth hitch the loop end to the bike and throw the other end to a friend to pull. The dynamic properties of the Dynatow will help assist the pull. All of this functionality fits in a flat pouch about the size of sandwich and only weighs 12.8 oz. Throw it in your bag and be prepared.
- 1" Nylon Webbing - UV resistant and heavy duty.
- Tough Tensioners - The elastics are woven inside tubular nylon webbing for protection and strength.
- Hi-Viz Color - The bright green color will make this easy to see.
- Sewn Loop - The towing rider can choose to use a loop around the peg or wrap it. The loop also gives options to girth hitch if needed.
- 1000D Cordura Storage Pouch- protects the strap against abrasion while stored and keeps it compact.
- Multi Use - All good adventure gear is multi-use. Here's a few ideas.
- Ridge line for a tarp.
- Clothes line while camping.
- Recovery strap for a friend to pull on.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Dimensions - 8 in x 6 in x 1 in
- Weight - 12.8 oz
- 1,000 LB Working Load - We made it strong just like all our products.
Please consider the following before use: Practice before you need to use this product. Always inspect your Dynatow strap before use and NEVER use a worn strap. We recommend a proper training class to learn safe methods for towing a motorcycle.
The GCAG handles are comfortable to pull so whoever is helping will pull harder, and they are soft against your fender so you won't have any annoying bouncing, noise, or graphics damage.
GCAG dirt bike lift strap handles are constructed of 1" thin nylon webbing with flat stainless steel tri-glides for attachment. The grip section is built with 1" climb-spec tubular nylon webbing and our comfort grip handle.
- Quick tool-less install
- Stainless steel hardware (no metal contacts your fork tubes)
- Comfort Grip Handle
- Fits any bike
These lightweight earbuds function like any other set of earbuds but, make a better and more comfortable seal. The unique design ensures that wind and engine noise is blocked and more sound from your device is channeled straight to your ear. The ComforTwist Foam Plugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23db. The ComforTiered Silicone Plugs have a NRR of 26 db. Their low profile allows them to easily fit under your helmet. Total length of wire is 54", enough to reach just about anywhere you need.
This version includes a noise isolating microphone with a 'Quickdraw' easy access control. Complete instructions are included.
To stay warm, cook food or boil water if you need to. This little fire starter kit allows you to start a fire regardless of conditions.
Each packet contains a magnesium striker (1000 strike rated), tinder for up to 45 fires, complete instructions in a refillable weatherproof case. The Firepuffs are 100% odorless and non-toxic, are made from all natural ingredients and are environmentally friendly. Each puff burns hot for approximately six minutes which should allow enough time for even wet wood to catch fire.
These clever tie-down clamps give you an instant anchor point for tie-down straps using your hand grips.
- Oval opening for single or double tie-down hooks
- Clamps securely to any 7/8" handle bar grips
- Machined from forged aluminum
- Sold in pairs
Kwik Tek waterproof first aid kit is the perfect size for your "Don't leave home without it" list.
Simplify self recovery with our quick deploy Z-Drag kit. It can sap your energy trying to get your bike unstuck. It can also fall in a way that makes it very difficult to pick up. The Z-Drag is a common rig to give you a mechanical advantage for reduced pull. The combination of roller cams provides a 4:1 pulling ratio for self recovery and a 5:1 ratio when you have help. A laminated instruction card is included in the bag.
- Quick Deploy - No knowledge of rigging and knot work required. Our Z-Drag comes out of the bag rigged and ready to use.
- Color Coded - For simple operation.
- Locking Carabiners - Two climbing rated, locking carabiners for secure attachment.
- Lightweight - Approx. 3 pounds and small enough to pack on a motorcycle.
- Strong - Even though its small, it still has a 1000 pound working load.
- Versatile - With a 74' mainline you will always have enough length to get creative in a tough situation.
- Multi-Function Bag - The bag features MOLLE compatible webbing on the outside for external attachment. The bag can also be utilized as a dead man anchor.
- Storage - Comes in a 1000D Cordura storage bag.
- Recovery - Can be used for solo recovery or with help from friends.
- Trail Repairs - Can easily be used to hoist your bike from an overhead support for repairs and maintenance while traveling.
- Clearing Trails - Move fallen trees out or other obstacles out of the way.
- Camping - Can be used to hoist a bear bag, act as a ridge line for stringing a tarp, etc.