Vesrah Heavy-Duty clutch springs for the mighty XT!
- Friction plates by Factory
- Genuine Yamaha drive plates
- Vesrah HD springs
Complete Gasket Set includes all the gaskets necessary to rebuild the entire engine and transmission, including valve seals.
This gasket set is the same as the Complete Gasket Set above but includes all the necessary oil seals as well.
Top End Gasket Set is designed for a piston replacement job and includes:
- Head Gasket
- Base Gasket
- Intake Gasket
- Exhaust Gasket
Gasket for the engine case cover over the clutch. Doing any clutch work, you probably want to replace this gasket so you don't have any leaks when you are all done with the project.
Fresh gasket for the ignition side cover.
Here are the O-Rings you need when you perform an oil change. The largest one and the smallest one go inside the oil filter housing cover. The second largest one goes on your oil drain plug. The second smallest one goes on your oil fill plug. Replacing these O-Rings regularly will help keep your engine from seeping oil.
Adjusting your valves or setting your cam chain tension? Here are the O-Rings that fit in the TDC sight plug and the crankshaft nut access plug.
Time to adjust your valves? Here are the O-Rings that fit in your Valve Covers on your Yamaha. Keep the oil inside your motor and grime out! This kit includes both O-Rings. Be sure to grab the feeler gauges and a special wrench to aid in adjusting your valves.
- Reduce wear, and significantly increase your engine life.
- Easy to install. Place on outer side of filter.
- Powerful magnet traps abrasive metal particles down to 1 micron. OEM oil filters only filter particles down to 90 microns, leaving behind the most harmful particles to circulate through your engine.
Providing unbeatable performance and exceptional value, Hiflofiltro is the best-selling brand of aftermarket filters for motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs worldwide. The filters are also supplied to original equipment manufacturers as well as private label brands.
E3 Resistor Spark Plugs
- Unique electrode shape maximizes the power created by the spark plug – Diamond Fire technology
- Electrode is a combination of performance and technology that results in an improved flame kernel shape
- This flame front ignites the bulk air/fuel mixture faster, moves heat into the combustion chamber faster and creates a more localized pressure front for faster pressure rise during the cylinder power stroke
- The result is more complete combustion and an improvement in engine performance
- A truly premium performance plug
- Sold individually, unless otherwise stated.
Iridium spark plugs are made with premium quality materials.
Iridium plugs last longer than standard ones, meaning you won't have to replace them as often.
- The ultimate in the evolution of spark plug technology and performance from an industry leader
- The iridium electrode is 25% smaller than a platinum electrode, and it's just 1/4 the size of a conventional nickel electrode
- Ultra-small diameter center electrode reduces voltage requirement and extends ignition system life
- Metal shell plating has enhanced anti corrosion qualities
Sold individually, unless otherwise stated.
Keep your motor running right with a fresh plug.
NGK Spark Plugs is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs in North America.
- Superior construction for serious power
- NGK makes plugs for almost every application and riding style
- Versatile plugs with wide operating heat ranges prevent fouling from running too cool and preignition from running too hot
- Feature high alumina ceramics for improved heat dissipation and electrical insulation, deep-seated copper core for a wider heat range and a nickel alloy tip for longer life
Price reflects the quantity of spark plugs required for your make and model.
With a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself…from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the motorcycle. Haynes books have clear instructions and plenty of photographs that show each step.
- Step-by-step procedures
- Easy-to-follow photos
- Complete troubleshooting section
- Valuable short cuts
- Color spark plug diagnosis
Complete coverage for your Yamaha Trail Bikes covering PW, RT, TT-R and XT225/350 models for 1981 thru 2000.
Includes degree wheel, dial-gauge, multi-position stand, extension, 3-sizes of positive-piston stops, and a handsome wooden carrying case.
Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws. It features spanner pins and the jaws open up to 5" wide. It's ideal for holding clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc. Made by Motion Pro.
This tool is designed to separate vertically split crank case halves on two and four stroke engines. Adjustable arms allow it to be used on multiple bolt patterns found on a variety of makes and models of motorcycles. Industrial grade steel construction with black oxide finish for long service life. Comes with 8mm mounting bolts and 6mm adapters. Protective carrying case included.
For easy removal of recessed oil filters.
Conical point screws pierces and grabs the metal end cap of the filter.
reduces potential damage to the engine cases.
NOT for use on re-usable oil filters.
A 3-pack of easy to apply strips measure the temperature of engine, suspension, and radiator components. Temperature range 146° to 248°
Thread Chasers are designed to clean and re-cut damaged aluminum threads.
this kit contains the two sizes most common on metric motorcycles, M6x1.0 and M8x1.25.
Thread Chasers also remove dirt and metal shavings that become captured in thread grooves.
Uses 8mm or 10mm hex sockets, a Must for all tool kits.
A 'wrench style' tool to turn the 'square top' tappet screws. The wrench does a better job of holding the adjuster screw still while tightening the locknut. Slim and flat, this tool is easy to carry in a tool pack.
- Heat treated and chrome plated for durability
- Include 10mm wrench with 3mm square adjuster
- Fit motorcycles and ATVs with screw-type adjusters
(1) 10mm chrome steel socket wrench
(1) 3mm square tappet adjuster
Dual marked feeler gauges. 32 blades from .03mm/.001" to 1mm/.040"
A set of feeler gauges so you can adjust the valves on your Yamaha. Yamaha says that when the bike is cold, the Intake should be between .002" and .004" and the Exhaust should be between .006" and .007".
This set includes one gauge with a .004" on one end and a .005" on the other for your intake side and another with a .006" and .008" for the exhaust side.