Now available in the original version or the Ultra version. The original uses the front two emitters for low beam and then switches to the rear two emitters for high beam. The Ultra uses the front two emitters for low beam and then runs all 4 emitters on high beam at a reduced wattage. Wattage is 38 watts on low and 38 watts on high.
This bulb uses 4 Cree XHP 50 emitters, capable of more than 2500 lumens each. At 5000 lumens on each function, this is the brightest Cyclops H4 bulb.
- All metal construction for bases and collars
- Better thermal efficiency
- Better beam pattern distinction between high and low beams
- 38 watts
- Removable metal base plate for easy install.
- Screw on connectors at driver
- Standard H4 connector
- High/Low Beams