Replace your worn out clutch with a high quality Clutch Kit. This kit includes new friction discs for your clutch pack. Please note: includes friction discs only, springs not included.
Here's another item you might want to replace when you are changing out your front sprocket. Because of it's big back tire, the chain is further away from the center of the engine than most bikes. The engineers at Yamaha decided they had better support the end of the countershaft since it is cantilevered out there so far. They also figured they had better feed some oil out there as well. These Countershaft Seals keep that oil where it belongs, lubricating the countershaft outer support.
Kit includes all seals in the TW200 engine (including crank shaft seals) except valve stem seals. These are high-quality seals made in the USA.
Rebuilding your engine? Here is a complete gasket kit for your TW200. Includes: Head Gasket, Base Gasket, Stud Gasket, Head Side Cover O-Ring, two Valve Cover O-Rings, Base O-Ring, Stud O-Ring, Rocker Shaft O-Ring, two Cam Chain Tensioner O-Rings, Intake Manifold O-Ring, two Valve Stem Seals, Exhaust Gasket, Left and Right Side Cover Gaskets, Pump Cover Gasket, TDC Plug O-Ring, Crankshaft Nut Plug O-Ring, and Oil Filler Plug O-Ring.
Leaking Base Gasket? Replacing your worn Rings? Here are the gaskets you need to put your TW200 top end back together after a tear down. Includes: Head Gasket, Base Gasket, Stud Gasket, Head Side Cover O-Ring, two Valve Cover O-Rings, Base O-Ring, Stud O-Ring, Rocker Shaft O-Ring, two Cam Chain Tensioner O-Rings, Intake Manifold O-Ring, two Valve Stem Seals, and Exhaust Gasket.
Changing your countershaft sprocket? Here is the gasket you need for the left hand side case cover of your TW200. This is the same side of the engine as your gear shift lever and chain.
Got a little oil seepage or changing out your clutch pack? Here is the gasket you need for the right hand side case cover of your TW200. This is the same side of the engine as your kickstart lever and/or rear brake lever.
Here are the O-Rings you need when you perform an oil change. The largest one and the smallest one go inside the oil filter housing cover. The second largest one goes on your oil drain plug. The second smallest one goes on your oil fill plug. Replacing these O-Rings regularly will help keep your engine from seeping oil.
Adjusting your valves or setting your cam chain tension? Here are the O-Rings that fit in the TDC sight plug and the crankshaft nut access plug.
Time to adjust your valves? Here are the O-Rings that fit in your Valve Covers on your Yamaha. Keep the oil inside your motor and grime out! This kit includes both O-Rings. Be sure to grab the feeler gauges and a special wrench to aid in adjusting your valves.
Providing unbeatable performance and exceptional value, Hiflofiltro is the best-selling brand of aftermarket filters for motorcycles, scooters, and ATVs worldwide. The filters are also supplied to original equipment manufacturers as well as private label brands.
E3 Resistor Spark Plugs
- Unique electrode shape maximizes the power created by the spark plug – Diamond Fire technology
- Electrode is a combination of performance and technology that results in an improved flame kernel shape
- This flame front ignites the bulk air/fuel mixture faster, moves heat into the combustion chamber faster and creates a more localized pressure front for faster pressure rise during the cylinder power stroke
- The result is more complete combustion and an improvement in engine performance
- A truly premium performance plug
- Sold individually, unless otherwise stated.
Iridium spark plugs are made with premium quality materials.
Iridium plugs last longer than standard ones, meaning you won't have to replace them as often.
- The ultimate in the evolution of spark plug technology and performance from an industry leader
- The iridium electrode is 25% smaller than a platinum electrode, and it's just 1/4 the size of a conventional nickel electrode
- Ultra-small diameter center electrode reduces voltage requirement and extends ignition system life
- Metal shell plating has enhanced anti corrosion qualities
Sold individually, unless otherwise stated.
Keep your motor running right with a fresh plug.
NGK Spark Plugs is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs in North America.
- Superior construction for serious power
- NGK makes plugs for almost every application and riding style
- Versatile plugs with wide operating heat ranges prevent fouling from running too cool and preignition from running too hot
- Feature high alumina ceramics for improved heat dissipation and electrical insulation, deep-seated copper core for a wider heat range and a nickel alloy tip for longer life
Price reflects the quantity of spark plugs required for your make and model.
This Official 2001-up Yamaha TW200 Trailway Factory Service Manual provides repair, maintenance and service information for 2001-up Yamaha TW200 Trailway motorcycles. Most of the information is useful for the 1987-2000 models as well.
Includes degree wheel, dial-gauge, multi-position stand, extension, 3-sizes of positive-piston stops, and a handsome wooden carrying case.
Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws. It features spanner pins and the jaws open up to 5" wide. It's ideal for holding clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc. Made by Motion Pro.
This tool is designed to separate vertically split crank case halves on two and four stroke engines. Adjustable arms allow it to be used on multiple bolt patterns found on a variety of makes and models of motorcycles. Industrial grade steel construction with black oxide finish for long service life. Comes with 8mm mounting bolts and 6mm adapters. Protective carrying case included.
For easy removal of recessed oil filters.
Conical point screws pierces and grabs the metal end cap of the filter.
reduces potential damage to the engine cases.
NOT for use on re-usable oil filters.
A 3-pack of easy to apply strips measure the temperature of engine, suspension, and radiator components. Temperature range 146° to 248°
Thread Chasers are designed to clean and re-cut damaged aluminum threads.
this kit contains the two sizes most common on metric motorcycles, M6x1.0 and M8x1.25.
Thread Chasers also remove dirt and metal shavings that become captured in thread grooves.
Uses 8mm or 10mm hex sockets, a Must for all tool kits.
A 'wrench style' tool to turn the 'square top' tappet screws. The wrench does a better job of holding the adjuster screw still while tightening the locknut. Slim and flat, this tool is easy to carry in a tool pack.
- Heat treated and chrome plated for durability
- Include 10mm wrench with 3mm square adjuster
- Fit motorcycles and ATVs with screw-type adjusters
(1) 10mm chrome steel socket wrench
(1) 3mm square tappet adjuster
Getting ready to adjust your valves? Here is a set of feeler gauges to make the job a little easier. One tool has .002" & .003" gauges the other has .004" & .005" gauges. Yamaha lists the specs as follows: .002"-.004" Intake and .004"-.006" Exhaust, clearance measured when engine is cold.
Dual marked feeler gauges. 32 blades from .03mm/.001" to 1mm/.040"