The Scramble Rack is optimized for carrying luggage on the sides. The side straps provide plenty of mount points and the spacing is MOLLE compatible. The top mounting surface on the Scramble Rack is minimal and designed for small packs.
There are two versions of this rack.
- Enduro - Attaches in the rear with fender hooks.
- Street - Utilizes a girth hitch in the rear. Works great with grab handles.
- 1 Heavy Duty Metal Rings
- 1" Heavy Duty Nylon Webbing
- Daisy loops along sides and rack surface
- 2 Heavy Duty Cam Tension Loops
- 1 pair of NRS Cam Buckle Bumpers
- Enduro model uses vinyl coated fender hooks in the rear.
- Street model uses girth hitched side straps around the grab handles.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- They recommend their Bag Snake Kit for rigging side bags.
- Check to see if you need an Exhaust Shield.
- Dry bags NOT included.
- Fuel bottles and holsters NOT included.