- Top hand constructed from perforated leather and stretch polyamide for optimum levels of comfort, durability and breathability
- Durable and hard wearing synthetic suede on palm and thumb provide comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Alpinestars' unique polymer hard-knuckle protector for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Pre curved fingers for comfort and reduced rider fatigue
- Silicone printing on finger tips to improve grip
- Hook and loop grip wrist closure for secure closure
The Navigator glove is a waterproof and breathable gauntlet style with a drawstring inner gaiter to seal out the elements. Full leather construction with synthetic leather palm and strips combine to make an overall lightweight glove suitable for all styles of riding. A rubberized hard-knuckle cap provides additional protection.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane lining
- Visor squeegee on left thumb
- 2 year limited warranty
The FirstGear Kilimanjaro jacket features a nylon shell exterior bonded with a waterproof-breathable, laminate. Our 420-denier nylon fabric was chosen for its balance of lightweight suppleness and outstanding abrasion resistance. The PTFE waterproof-breathable laminate is tough, durable and incorporates revolutionary, 37.5 micro particle technology.
- 400-denier nylon outer shell is waterproof and breathable
- D3O Armor padding
- Amplified moisture transfer rate
- Armor pocket bags - hook & loop, micro adjustability allow fine tuning for optimal armor placement
- Articulated sleeves –optimal fit in the riding position
- Elasticized, draw-string hem –seals out the elements as required
- 640-denier nylon reinforced shoulders and elbows
A favorite of 'round-the-world' riders the Kathmandu Jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled.
- 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment
- Removable hydration pack with reservoir
- D3O T5 Intelligent armor at shoulders and elbows. CE-approved
- Removable insulated liner
- Under helmet rain hood stows in collar
- 7-inch underarm, vertical front and rear exhaust vent zips
- Large rear dry-pocket
- Five-year limited manufacturer's warranty
FLY Racing Terra Trek Jacket
The FLY Terra Trek Jacket is ready for the toughest of travel conditions. The textile shell includes waterproof and windproof HydraGuard for breathable protection should the skies open up. When heat strikes, open the numerous vents to cool you off, and when the temperatures plummet, put in the full-sleeve thermal liner and laugh at the cold. Whether you are riding around the world or round the state, the Fly Racing Terra Trek is the jacket for you. Available in tall sizes in black only.
- Poly main shell fabric
- Breathable, water- and wind-proof HydraGuard
- CE certified elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional Barricade Level 1 CE back protector (sold separately)
- Upper and lower arm adjustment
- Removable full thermal liner
- Inner pocket
- Fleece lined back panel
- Anatomically correct construction
- Aqua-Guard waterproof zippers on vents
- YKK two-way main zipper
- Jacket-to-pants zipper attaches to Fly Racing Street pants
- Large zippered intake vents on shoulders
- Chest vents with shock cords
- VELCRO® brand waist and cuff adjustment
- Reflective panels
- Fleece lined collar
- Reinforced ballistic elbow panels
- 2 rear exhaust vents
- Hidden rear cargo pocket
Super tough ToadSkinz blends the traditional look and strength of a high density polyester shell with Dripore Breathable technology and Frogg Toggs classic non-woven inner liner, to produce a soft non-sticky, waterproof & breathable super fabric. 100% waterproof Taped seams, zip off hood design and water resistant zippers make a perfect fit for the Kikker
Designed just up I5 from us in Portland! ICON has really stepped up their game with the new Raiden line. The Raiden™ jacket is purpose-built to withstand the punishment of ADV riding. Rain, dirt, or nasty get-offs, it's ready for anything the pavement or dirt can deliver. The Raiden™ jacket is comprised of a Dupont™ 3-layer nylon shell with 10k/10k Waterproof breathability as well as durable Cordura® overlays in the impact zones. The stretch-cord expansion intake ventilation system and exhaust provides on-demand comfort, prevents moisture build-up, and inhibits overheating. Seven pockets add to the on-the-trail carrying capability while the full D3O® impact protector package does the dirty work. The removable insulated liner keeps you comfortable when riding conditions are less than ideal. The waterproof YKK® Vislon® and AquaGuard® zippers are a must when Mother Nature opens up the skies, and the dual Hook & Loop side adjustment allows you to tailor your fit. A generous amount of retro-reflectivity adds to visual conspicuity. One ride in the ICON Raiden™ Jacket, and you'll experience the finest ADV gear on the market.
Evaporative cooling system helps keep you cool even through the hottest summer rides. Polymer embedded fabric holds the water and keeps you cool as the water evaporates. Outperforms the competition by having an increased evaporative surface area, keeping you cooler.
Can provide 5 to 10 hours of cooling relief per soaking. Lightweight, easy-to-activate and durable.
Available in Black, Silver, and Pink
From sport, cruiser, to adventure bike. Once you throw the Covert Tactical Vest on over your jacket, jersey, or Covert Hoodie, you’re set with a wide variety of ready-access storage compartments and Molle Compatible Webbing specifically situated to distribute weight evenly across your body.
- Resistant 600D polyester main chassis with contrasting 600D polyester pockets
- 2 conceal carry pockets reinforced with holster-ready female hook and loop panels
- Low-profile, hydration-ready* backpack (expandable up to 1872 cubic inches)
- Large waterproof pocket (lower right)
- Large, zipper-secured, pocket overlaid with 2 mini-pockets (lower left)
- Large access, dual zipper secured pocket with molle webbing overlays (left chest)
- 2 YKK® zipper secured utility pockets (upper chest)
- 2 detachable, molle compatible pouches included (1 medium, 1 small)
- Molle webbing overlays at the upper chest and shoulders
- 2 large Rock Lockster® front center adjustment buckles
- 2 side adjustment straps
- YKK® vision 2-way main zipper
- Large gauge mesh panels along ribs and upper shoulders
- Soft neoprene finished collar
- Nightviz® 360° reflective (upper chest and back)
- Removable high density back protector upgradeable to C.E. Level 2 Sas-Tec® armor
- Standard hook & loop swatch for military name badge (1” X 5”)
- Hydration bladder not included
- 1-Year Warranty
The newly designed Kilimanjaro Pant utilizes the incredible 37.5 micro-particle technology in its PTFE laminate construction, the Kilimanjaro Pant features extraordinary moisture vapor transfer. 420-denier nylon ensures outstanding abrasion resistance and D3O CE-standard armor protection at the knees and hips help dissipate impact energies. With its 'Mountain Casual' fit, pocketing and style this could be the most comfortable riding pant you've ever worn.
- 420-denier nylon exterior –tough, supple and abrasion resistant
- D3O armor padding – CE-standard at knees and hips
- Armor pocket bags –hook & loop, micro adjustability allow fine tuning for optimal armor placement
- Extra-long, 2-way, side zip for easy entry and egress along with copious ventilation
- Adjustable –and removable- bib harness for ultimate riding comfort and coverage
A favorite of round-the-world riders, the Kathmandu Jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled.
- 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment
- Fully removable suspenders
- D3O armor at knees and hips
- Removable insulated liner
- Suede exterior inner knees for effective grip
FLY Terra Trek Pants
The FLY Terra Trek Pant is built for comfort and protection across town or across the country.
- 600D poly outer shell
- Fully taped seams
- 1680D materials at critical wear areas for added abrasion resistance
- CE Level 1 adjustable knee armor
- Hip pockets for optional armor (armor sold separately)
- Hi-viz reflective pants and logos for added safety
- HydraGuard waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane
- Removable thermal liner
- Anatomically fitted for ideal riding position
- Strategically placed 4-way stretch panels for added range of motion
- Expandable intake and exhaust vents for massive airflow
- Cargo pockets at the thigh for added storage with water-resistant pocket zippers
- High rise back for full coverage
- Accordion back panel for maximum flexibility
- Belt loops
- VELCRO® brand dual adjustable waist and cuffs
- 8" zipper for jacket-to-pants attachment
- Gusseted dual snap fly
Constructed of waterproof, breathable, non-woven polypropylene material
- Completely taped seams throughout
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with quick release buckles
- 20" rustproof self-threading nylon front zipper
- Legs feature 12" rustproof zippers for easy on and off
Built for the demands of highway riding.
- New heat-resistant inner leg liners
- Reflective Frogg Eyzz piping
- 12-inch leg zippers for easy on and off
- Elastic waist with cord lock adjustment
- Lightweight and breathable
- Reinforced seams
Designed just up I5 from us in Portland! ICON has really stepped up their game with the new Raiden line. The ICON Raiden™ Level 3 Waterproof pants are the premier accompaniment to the ICON Raiden™ Jacket. Comprised of a DuPont™ 3-layer nylon shell with 10k/10k Waterproof breathability as well as durable Cordura® overlays the result is a bombproof riding pant that can go the distance. The ICON Raiden™ pant features full seam sealing and full-leg waterproof YKK® zippers. A full complement of D3O® impact protectors - both hip and knee (3 positions) offer coverage. Cargo storage pockets, belt loops, sizeable technical Hook & Loop lower leg adjustment with a waterproof gutter system, and retro-reflective hits - the Raiden™ Pant has all the necessary features to facilitate your big-time adventure desires
Thermosuit from FirstGear is a waterproof, fully lined suit that offers optimal comfort in cold conditions.
- 100% waterproof, 210 denier Hypertex
- 120 gram polyester insulation
- Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs
- Cargo storage pockets
- Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
- Five-year limited manufacturer's warranty
** Currently unavailable. Expected Restock of sizes June 2020
The Belize Drystar. Ride, hike and ride some more all with the same boot and in total comfort. Just enough height to provide all the shin protection you need and still have superiour ankle protection via the flexi-blade ankle hinge system. All of that and it also has the Drystar® membrane layer to keep your feet dry through the toughest conditions.
Click on the link below to see the complete list of great features this boot has.
The Corozal Drystar Boots from Alpinestars are everything an adventure rider needs, for the long or short rides. Easy to get into with a mid-height design and only two buckles on the lower portion and a large velcro flap on the upper. A vulcanized rubber sole provides fantastic on-bike grip and a comfortable and cushioned feeling walking around town.
Protection abounds with off-road inspired features such as the thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shin and calf plates and ankle protectors (double-density on inside for added protection) along with a reinforced heel counter and toe box.
Probably most important to the hearty ADV rider out there is the Drystar® membrane layer to keep your feet dry regardless of conditions.
Click below for Product Details
Tech 7 Enduro Drystar® boot membrane provides 100% protection against water penetration• Upper is constructed from light, innovative microfiber that is flexible and abrasion-resistant• Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin plate construction for a greater range of fitment• Specially designed sole provides enduro riders with superior grip, durability, feel and a high level of structural rigidity• Top rear flexion of the boot is supported around the calf by an innovative TPU sliding blade system which dissipates the friction• Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support• TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance• Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-sliding microfiber suede reinforcement on the heel area• Soft poly-foam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock-absorbing performance• CE-certified to EN 13634:2010
The Alpinestars Tech T boots are the choice of trials champions the world over. Providing exceptional mobility and boot to peg traction via the soft high-grip replaceable rubber outsole the Tech T is as good ON the bike as off it. No longer do you need to worry about a hike in your ADV boots. Get off the bike once in awhile and explore a little bit further.
Click on the link below for product details.
"The Forma Adventure boots are designed for the open road with added dual-sport protection for all-road riding. The new lightweight construction increases rider agility and comfort, and are one of the world’s most popular adventure touring boots for good reasons.
So whether your riding around the world, or around the city, with Forma you will always be prepared for an adventure!"
12 months Warranty \ CE® level 2 protection \ Full-grain oiled leather \ Drytex® waterproof \ Lightweight construction \ Adventure anti-slip sole \ Stainless steel shank \ Injection molded shin plate \ Plastic gear pad protection \ Unbreakable GH® buckles \ Adjustable straps \ Velcro® collar closure \ TPU reinforced ankle area \ Extra soft polymer padding \ Anti-bacterial insole \ European produced
This boot goes way beyond our expectations in comfort, protection, quality and affordability!
- Mid-height design
- Full-grain Oiled Leather upper
- DRYTEX lining (Waterproof/Breathable)
- Unbreakable GH plastic buckles
- Ankle TPU internal moulded plastic protection
- Special nylon mid-sole with steel shank
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS
- Adventure double density anti slip/rubber sole
- See ADVmoto Magazine's review of this boot below.
For most efficient service, please call us to determine size availability
NOTE: Click on sizing chart link below
If you are adventuring further away from paved and open dirt roads, your feet will need more protection than traditional adventure-touring boots.The new Forma Terra Evo boot's mid-sole has increased rigidity for a higher level of offroad protection, and also provides more durability for long distance stand-up riding. Heels and toes get external PU for tougher impact absorption and improved rider protection. The main boot structure is produced in oiled full-grain leather with a new FCS Ankle Support System to increase support without compromising touring comfort.
The Terra Evo boots are an excellent waterproof dual-sport option if you favor that occasional mountain trail...
12 months Warranty \ CE® level protection \ Oiled Full-Grain leather \ FCS® Ankle Support \ Drytex® waterproof \ Adventure anti-slip sole \ Mid-sole with steel shank \ External molded protection \ Shin TPU protection \ Velcro® collar closure \ Unbreakable Alloy buckles \ Extra soft polymer padding \ Anti-bacterial insole \ Stainless toe caps (included) \ European produced.
Heavy duty 17" leggings easily fit over shoes and boots
- Durable 600-denier rubberized nylon
- Fully adjustable for custom fit
- Sold in pairs
Made to be the perfect dual sport riding boot, the Gaerne Balance Oiled takes proven motocross boot technology and combines it with the best hiking boot qualities. Three secure alloy buckles ensure a solid fit while the tough yet supple leather is comfortable and movable for extended walking.
- Full grain oiled leather
- Three alloy replaceable buckles
- Waterproof with breathable membrane liner
- Gum rubber sole for feel and control
A great new half-boot from Thor. Utilizing their 25+ years of experience making off-road footwear, they have created a comfortable, long wearing ADV boot. Ride in them all day and still comfortable enough to walk around town.
- Lightweight injection-molded outsole
- Injection-molded medial abrasion plate with integrated shift protection
- Contoured gaiter for increased mobility and comfort
- Adjustable positive-lock plastic buckles
- Integrated toe shift panel
- Metal shank insert for foot peg support
- Genuine split grain leather chassis construction
- Padded mesh interior promotes ventilation
- Tested and certified to the basic requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC
Extend your comfortable riding season with Barkbusters BBZ cold weather protection handguards. Designed to fit with or without existing Barkbusters backbones or handlebar weights, these guards offer superb wind protection without limiting access to your grips or controls. Simple to install, they can be mounted or removed within ten minutes without permanent modifications. Ride with less bulky gloves in colder weather with the Barkbusters BBZ cold weather protection handguards.
- Fits most motorcycle handlebars
- Maximum cold weather protection
- Compatable with or without Barkbusters backbones
- Lined with waterproof membrane
- Full wrap design
- Allows full access of controls
- Does not block view of handlebar thumb controls
- Simple to install and remove
Whats in the box:
- Two BBZ cold weather handguards
- Mounting hardware
The OBR ADV Gear Enduro ¾ Grip Mitt is your answer to cold fingers! Our ¾ open design terminates right at the wrist, but still offers full coverage of the hand while blocking the swirling air flow that freezes finger tips. Their ¾ open design does not cover important controls such as Hi/Lo Beam, Turn Indicator, or Kill Switches making this Grip Mitt perfect for both Off Road, Enduro, ADV, and ATV applications with full wrap hand guards.
- High strength and water resistant 1680d Ballistic Nylon construction
- Universal easy on/off Velcro snap strap attachment system
- Reflective Front Strip for High Visibility
- ¾ Open design provides full coverage of the hand while not impeding controls
- Works with OEM and Full Shield (Cycra/Trackside) style hand guards (Hand guard system required for attachment)
With its revolutionary air chamber technology, the FirstGear Heat Pump Vest provides passive heat retention that's totally customizable via the included Heat Pump actuator. Lined with Polyester/bamboo fiber for outstanding moisture management and minimal odor retention. The smooth, nylon exterior layers easily under any outwear piece, providing warmth when you need it on (or off) the bike.
- Included Heat Pump bulb, stows in pocket and allows full adjustability of air density to customize warmth level
- No batteries or external power source required. YOU are the heat source!
FirstGear Heat-Trollers control one or more heated garments and are available with portable or mounted options as well as remote controlled units.
FirstGear includes a 3-year limited warranty on all Heat-Trollers.
Variably controls heat output of 1 or multiple connected garments on 1 person.
Portability allows use with more than one 12-volt DC motorcycle or ATV
Heat the gloves you already have. Actively heat your favorite non-heated pair of riding gloves. Warm hands mean a safer riding experience when manipulating clutch, brake and throttle. Stretch poly fabric is thin, light and comfortable. The 95% polyester and 5% spandex ensures a close, clinging fit for maximum comfort and heat transfer.
- Temperature controller sold separately
from Fly Racing, the Ignitor Battery Heated Gloves offer hours of warm hands with no power draw from your bike.
- Touch screen compatible
- Stainless Core heating technology provides even heat and extreme durability
- Hipora Liner waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Lithium ion battery and controller with 3 settings
- 110 volt wall charge with dual charging ports
A classic riding glove redefined. Superb fit and function with active heating elements to ride the coldest days in comfort.
- Top-grain, drum-dyed leather
- Thinsulate insulation
- Porelle® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Pre-curved fingers
- Temperature controller sold separately
The cornerstone piece in a heated ensemble, the Warm & Safe Heated Jacket Liner is constructed of woven polyester with stretch side torso panels to ensure a close, comfortable fit that hugs the body for efficient heat transfer and allows full freedom-of-movement on the machine.
The actively heated collar, with its brushed polyester interior, feels terrific against the skin. In addition to the heated collar, heating panels cover the arms, front chest and back for all-around warmth at whatever level you choose to dial-in.
The liner is also built to be temperature neutral to allow wearing when active heating isn’t necessary. The liner features integrated wiring connections for gloves and packs into its own zippered pouch.
Temperature controllers sold separately. Jacket liner should always be worn under a jacket.
Designed to be worn in conjunction with the heated jacket liner, and heated socks, or can be worn alone.
- 48-Watts of heat using soft-heat pure science heating method
- Stretch Gelanots in front as a wind stop
- Anti-bacterial, moisture management Spandex to keep heat against the body
- Remote Heat-troller pocket
- Single or dual controller functionality
- Packs into its included zippered pouch
- 48-Watts output
- 3.5-Amps draw at 13.8V
- Temperature controller sold separately
Keep those feet warm! Thin, form fitted construction for an easy fit with existing boots. The top of the toe box has a dedicated heat panel to direct heat to toes for the most effective foot warming where you need it most. Plugs directly into the Heated Pants Liner or alone via our extension cable to your Heat-Troller.
- Latest heating element technology- no wire feeling
- Wide range of fits for most foot sizing
- Temperature controller sold separately
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 100% waterproof, all seams are electronically heat welded
- Made from durable UV Coated 24oz Tarpaulin PVC
- Water tight roll closure with quick release buckles
- Bag can seal in 2 different closure methods, over the top or down the sides
- Extra-large buckle ensures roll stays closed in all environments
- One-way waterproof purge valve makes for compression easy
- Reflective webbing and external bungee storage system
- Inner sleeve to hold most folders, notebooks, tablets and up to 15” laptops
- Included quick release buckles convert bags into the perfect waterproof tail packs
- Removable MOLLE panel is reversible with waterproof document/map pocket
- Integrated front pocket to hold optional hydration bladder (CL-HYDRO-S not included)
- 2 Side mesh pockets large enough to hold 30 Oz. fuel bottles (Bottles not included)
- Backpack straps are 3-way adjustable and padded for comfort
- Padded back panel with airflow system
- Dimensions: 20L 12.75" L x 4.75" W x 23.75" H; 40L 12.75" L x 6" W x 31.5" H
Slim hydration pack that's perfect for rides where you need your fluids but don't need to carry a lot of cargo
- Low-profile design fits well over or under your riding armor
- Fully adjustable, padded shoulder straps and chest strap make the pack ergonomically balanced
- Back padding for added comfort and ventilation channels
- Smaller external zippered pocket provides extra storage
- Durable, easy-to-fill, 2-liter bladder with angle bite valve included
- Constructed from durable 600D material
- YKK zippers
- Size: 16" L x 9" W x 1" H
The perfect dry backpack from Moose. Constructed of heavy-duty waterproof tarpaulin with heat-welded seams. Heavy-duty quick-release buckles and water resistant zippered external pocket make for a versatile bag.
The roll-down top creates a truly waterproof seal for the main compartment. Adjustable shoulder and sternum strap for the ultimate in comfort. 22 liter capacity.
The Trooper was designed for, well, anything and everything you can imagine. It's big. It's tough. It's perfect. Of course, it includes interior and exterior pockets, tie-downs, the expected fittings and adjustments, a special laptop / tablet pocket and hydration compatible. Not to mention, a place for first aid, a place for goggles and the ability to secure your helmet to the back. You're going to quit before the trooper even gets close.
30 liters of space whenever you need it. A compact, lightweight backpack that stuffs down into a sack that fits in the palm of your hand. Once opened up you can fit a full-face helmet, change of clothes or maybe a watermelon for a picnic. Made from super-strong Tri-Max nylon with extra-strong embroidery-style stitching, this bag will haul your stuff wherever you need it to go.
The Torrent backpack from FirstGear was created to provide safe, waterproof protection for all your valuables. Made from tough PVC tarpaulin fabrics that are precision cut and sonically welded to ensure optimal seam integrity, strength and durability for the rigors of the road-on and off. Designed and developed for motorcycle riders and extensively tested over thousands of miles and a variety of terrain.
The Dakar pack has been designed for those rides where you find yourself a long way from home. Offering enough storage (22.5L) and versatility for the true adventure rider, the Dakar pack has a number of internal organized pockets for all your gear, whilst still maintaining enough free storage space to maximize flexibility. Durable 1680D waterproof fabric construction ensures the Dakar is up to the task of long endurance rides.
The unique multi-tier external pocket system gives you quick access to any compartment without having to loosen off the entire pack every time. Internal to the pack is a fully padded AV pocket with cable ports for external cable routing, a soft-lined goggle pocket and a vented mesh breathable storage pocket. The Dakar pack would not be complete without the Source Widepac 3L hydration system and the CE certified Level 2 removable back protector supplied.
Click here to see feature video
The Exotec chest protector is a hard-shell polycarbonate chest plate that offers optimal airflow, keeping you cool whilst offering full roost protection. The chest plate is ergonomically attached to any CONFIGR8 backpack pack by the use of a ventilated Soft Shell shoulder guard, further enhancing comfort. Zac Speed Exotec protectors come in two sizes Medium/Large and XLarge/XXLarge.
The Unique application of the quad load distribution straps allows the backpack to be fully loaded and still maintain a balance position on the user, without riding up the chest, which offsets the pendulum effect. The quad load distribution straps also reduce the apparent weight effect of the pack load by distribution of the effective load through the entire chest plate. The chest plate can be fitted and removed effortlessly via the tool-free CONFIGR8 ladder lock system.
Click here for featured video
The Matrix Tool Pack was developed for the ultimate in versatility, with the convenience of a removable tool roll, and the adaptability of the CONFIGR8 Pack System. The Matrix Tool Pack is made from heavy-duty 1680D fabric with Hyperlon gripper backing, ensuring superior durability and performance when being worn forward or rear facing. Vented waist belt padding ensures optimal comfort and ventilation all year round.
The Matrix Bum bag has been designed to offer easy tool access whilst being worn with a clear window map pocket that can be seen with out removing the bum bag. The internal tool roll can be removed, making the Matrix pack a versatile multi-role pack system for all tasks. Designed with a removable waist belt, the Matrix pack can be integrated seamlessly with any CONFIGR8 pack system, further enhancing comfort and reducing rider fatigue.
Made from a durable 1680D fabric, the Octane Tech Vest has been designed to offer a versatile increase in storage ability for the extra gear you require on the fly. Thanks to multiple pockets that are easily accessible whilst being worn, life just got a whole lot easier. Being able to interchange the Octane Tech Vest when needed significantly adds to the versatility and load carrying ability of any CONFIGR8 pack system.
The Octane Vest can be easily attached to any CONFIGR8 backpack via our unique tool-free Ladder Lock System. Once connected there are nine easily adjustable positions to ensure a custom fit. Comfort is assured with a soft-vented mesh liner and two removable Nitrile EVA foam padding inserts. The unique application of quad load distribution straps stops the pendulum effect of the backpack, allowing it to be fully loaded and still maintain a balanced position. The quad load straps also distribute the weight evenly over the chest, reducing the apparent load effect of the pack and freeing up shoulder movement.
Not compatible with older V.2 backpacks.
The POV harness is the ultimate integration of wearable video camera mounts utilizing a backpack harness system. The POV harness easily integrates with any CONFIGR8 pack system via the unique ladder lock system, allowing you to catch hours of video footage without the need for any additional straps or mounts. Simply attach the camera to the universal camera mount, turn it on and launch. No more mucking around, the chest mount is easily accessible for set up and offers one of the most immersive perspectives for action sport footage.
When you’re done taking footage you can remove the POV harness and interchange it with any other CONFIGR8 system, or simply revert back to a standard configuration backpack, in less than a minute. The universal design of the POV mount allows for an endless range of options. The flexible nature of the design is only limited by your imagination; if riding trails at night, planned or otherwise, the mount is easily adapted to allow the use of lighting systems.
Click here for features video.
The Recon S-3 has been designed for intermediate distance rides and is a mid sized pack. The Recon has the flexibility of free load storage space on the outside with increased internal storage above the smaller Sprint R-3. This pack also has a large outer pocket that can hold the Zac Speed tool roll (not supplied) when not used with the optional Matrix Tool Pack. Like the Sprint, the Recon pack is made from durable 1680D Poly fabric to ensure it meets the demands of the tough off-road environment with high quality YBS zips. Three compartment pockets, one internal soft lined goggle pocket and two external technical pockets the Recon has ample storage options for trail rides.
The Recon comes standard with high quality Source 3 Lt/100oz bladder system with a quick connect hose system. The Recon pack has been designed with a wide vented TPR waist belt system to keep the pack stabilized whilst offering optimal comfort and ventilation. The pack is also equipped with the Zac Speed CONFIGR8 pack system allowing you to customize your pack with other CONFIGR8 elements for superior flexibility and adaptability.
Click here for featured video
The Sprint R-3 has been purposely designed for short, fast competition rides with its minimal design and aggressive graphics. The Sprint R-3 is a fourth generation pack that adopts the NEW CONFIGR8 adaptive pack harness system. In keeping with tradition, the Sprint is a low-profile design, minimizing lateral and vertical movement. To optimize comfort and stability we have used a vented TPR waist belt system with enhanced padding profiles for improved ventilation.
A Source 3L hydration system provides ample water storage whilst offering 3 individual compartments with two deep sidewall pockets for maximum flexibility. A wide aperture main compartment access allows for quick, easy bladder installation. The Sprint also comes with a removable pack shield to improve protection and maintain the ventilation structure of the pack. The back panel-padding uses a Bio-foam design for improved comfort and easy access to the pack ladder lock system and pack shield compartment.
Click here for featured video
Available in unisex Black and Charcoal Gray. These have our logo on the front left shoulder and on the back, with our tag line "Back Roads or No Roads" down the right sleeve in Yellow.
In addition to the current ProCycle logo being updated, this all new design on the back shows our favorite 'Pavement Ends' sign with the DR rider continuing up the road on the pegs, ready for an adventure! Available in Black, Light Gray (limited sizes left), Yellow (limited sizes left), and now also available in Hi-Vis Yellow, and Charcoal Gray.
The front logo has been updated and the 2018 ProCycle 'Pavement Ends' graphic added to the back. Let's be honest though, it's about that daily schedule. How perfect is that? Cup of coffee first thing, jump on the bike and ride all day, then relax with a frosty beverage at the end of the day. Yep, the dream lives.
These are available in light gray colored t-shirts with a black screen print (limited sizes left), black with yellow print, and now also available in hi-vis yellow with black print, and charcoal gray with yellow print.
Some days you just need a good mug to fill and enjoy the world around you. Maybe it's time to sit back and contemplate that epic motorcycle ride you just completed!
Buy 1 Mug Get 1 Free! (just add 2 to your cart to take advantage!)
Everybody hates to take their helmet off and have a terrible case of helmet hair. Maybe you just want to protect your head from the bright sun of the day. Whatever the case, our new ProCycle branded hat from MotoSkiveez easily and quickly folds up into a small compact unit that fits into a pocket or tank bag. Whenever you stop, whip it out, give it a shake and put it on, all in less than 10 seconds. Then you don't have to worry about scaring small children with goblin like hair!
Our key chains come with a very durable key ring and a very strong looped nylon strap. They measure 1" by 6" long and are vibrant enough in color that loosing them is practically impossible. They will make a great addition to any bike.
Navigation doesn't get any simpler than this. Here is the ProCycle 'binary' Navigator. Don't know which way to turn? Flip the NAVIGATOR and follow your nose. It is guaranteed to lead you somewhere. Probably some place you have never been.
We include a lanyard so it can be flipped with gloves on without dropping it.
As pictured; includes 2 swingarm stickers, 1 sheet of small black stickers and 1 sheet of small yellow stickers.
Cat Crap is the #1 voted anti-fog on the market. Lens cleaner and anti-fog in one. Works for all lenses, eyewear, goggles, helmet visors, etc.
Wind noise alone on a motorcycle can produce noise levels up to 95db. Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85db, so it is essential to always use hearing protection.
NoNoise Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs. Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filters ensure maximum protection from dangerous levels of engine, wind and road noise. Unique filtration allows conversation, sirens and horns to remain clearly audible, with no muffled effect. Comfortable and suitable for all ages, they are ideal for bikers and other motor sport enthusiasts. Included is an aluminum tube with a sealed threaded cap for storage. A key ring on the cap allows for attachment of the tube to you jacket, gloves or tank back for easy access.
These units are made from Silicone-free, hypoallergenic thermoplastic for the ultimate in comfort. Another benefit is that this material can be washed and re-used.
This lock is a must have for any rider. Features a 10mm hardened steel pin that will resist any attack.
Comes with carry pouch and a disc lock reminder cable. Includes three keys, one with a mini flashlight.
Cannonball Run 1919, A Transcontinental Motorcycle Journey, by Vahan M. Dinihanian, Jr. "The diary of Erling J. Hangerud illustrates their ride from Portland, Oregon, to New York City via the Yellowstone Trail on a 1918 Indian Powerplus and a 1918 Harley-Davidson. Their mishaps and successes take us back to that era, along with vignettes describing significant historical details relevant to their journey."
A compact and lightweight solution to eliminate the SNAP for a safer tow. If you have ever towed a motorcycle you are familiar with the snap that comes with a traditional tow strap. GCAG made the Dynatow with a section that gives 32 inches of stretch so both riders have an easier tow.
The 26 foot total length gives you enough room to maneuver around obstacles and allows the freedom to choose better lines if you are towing in the gnar.
You can also use this as a recovery strap. You can girth hitch the loop end to the bike and throw the other end to a friend to pull. The dynamic properties of the Dynatow will help assist the pull. All of this functionality fits in a flat pouch about the size of sandwich and only weighs 12.8 oz. Throw it in your bag and be prepared.
- 1" Nylon Webbing - UV resistant and heavy duty.
- Tough Tensioners - The elastics are woven inside tubular nylon webbing for protection and strength.
- Hi-Viz Color - The bright green color will make this easy to see.
- Sewn Loop - The towing rider can choose to use a loop around the peg or wrap it. The loop also gives options to girth hitch if needed.
- 1000D Cordura Storage Pouch- protects the strap against abrasion while stored and keeps it compact.
- Multi Use - All good adventure gear is multi-use. Here's a few ideas.
- Ridge line for a tarp.
- Clothes line while camping.
- Recovery strap for a friend to pull on.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Dimensions - 8 in x 6 in x 1 in
- Weight - 12.8 oz
- 1,000 LB Working Load - They made it strong just like all of their products.
Please consider the following before use: Practice before you need to use this product. Always inspect your Dynatow strap before use and NEVER use a worn strap. They recommend a proper training class to learn safe methods for towing a motorcycle.
The GCAG handles are comfortable to pull so whoever is helping will pull harder, and they are soft against your fender so you won't have any annoying bouncing, noise, or graphics damage.
GCAG dirt bike lift strap handles are constructed of 1" thin nylon webbing with flat stainless steel tri-glides for attachment. The grip section is built with 1" climb-spec tubular nylon webbing and a comfort grip handle.
- Quick tool-less install
- Stainless steel hardware (no metal contacts your fork tubes)
- Comfort Grip Handle
- Fits any bike
These lightweight earbuds function like any other set of earbuds but, make a better and more comfortable seal. The unique design ensures that wind and engine noise is blocked and more sound from your device is channeled straight to your ear. The ComforTwist Foam Plugs have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 23db. The ComforTiered Silicone Plugs have a NRR of 26 db. Their low profile allows them to easily fit under your helmet. Total length of wire is 54", enough to reach just about anywhere you need.
This version includes a noise isolating microphone with a 'Quickdraw' easy access control. Complete instructions are included.
To stay warm, cook food or boil water if you need to. This little fire starter kit allows you to start a fire regardless of conditions.
Each packet contains a magnesium striker (1000 strike rated), tinder for up to 45 fires, complete instructions in a refillable weatherproof case. The Firepuffs are 100% odorless and non-toxic, are made from all natural ingredients and are environmentally friendly. Each puff burns hot for approximately six minutes which should allow enough time for even wet wood to catch fire.
These clever tie-down clamps give you an instant anchor point for tie-down straps using your hand grips.
- Oval opening for single or double tie-down hooks
- Clamps securely to any 7/8" handle bar grips
- Machined from forged aluminum
- Sold in pairs
Kwik Tek waterproof first aid kit is the perfect size for your "Don't leave home without it" list.
Simplify self recovery with this quick deploy Z-Drag kit. It can sap your energy trying to get your bike unstuck. It can also fall in a way that makes it very difficult to pick up. The Z-Drag is a common rig to give you a mechanical advantage for reduced pull. The combination of roller cams provides a 4:1 pulling ratio for self recovery and a 5:1 ratio when you have help. A laminated instruction card is included in the bag.
- Quick Deploy - No knowledge of rigging and knot work required. Our Z-Drag comes out of the bag rigged and ready to use.
- Color Coded - For simple operation.
- Locking Carabiners - Two climbing rated, locking carabiners for secure attachment.
- Lightweight - Approx. 3 pounds and small enough to pack on a motorcycle.
- Strong - Even though its small, it still has a 1000 pound working load.
- Versatile - With a 74' mainline you will always have enough length to get creative in a tough situation.
- Multi-Function Bag - The bag features MOLLE compatible webbing on the outside for external attachment. The bag can also be utilized as a dead man anchor.
- Storage - Comes in a 1000D Cordura storage bag.
- Recovery - Can be used for solo recovery or with help from friends.
- Trail Repairs - Can easily be used to hoist your bike from an overhead support for repairs and maintenance while traveling.
- Clearing Trails - Move fallen trees out or other obstacles out of the way.
- Camping - Can be used to hoist a bear bag, act as a ridge line for stringing a tarp, etc.
Odds & Ends
These soft luggage motorcycle panniers compress and stabilize gear while providing a flexible, impact resistant means of loading up for your motorcycle adventures. Each side is 45 liter volume. Includes 2 removable dry sacks, rugged HDPE internal frames that accept a variety of mounting hardware options, compression wings to stabilize load, two end pockets and reflective accents for greater visibility.