- Includes pistons, ring sets, piston pins, retainer clips and head gasket
- Wiseco pistons are forged from aerospace aluminum alloys for reliable operation and longevity
- Hi-Compression pistons fit in the stock bore, providing a horsepower boost without the need for boring your cylinder
- Big Bore pistons requires boring/replating of the stock cylinder
The CRF line was launched in 2000 as a successor to the Honda XR series. The CRF-R is a liquid-cooled four-stroke engine. They are designed to be utilized purely for closed-course motorcross racing. The CRF-R lineup lacks any extra accessories; like lights and electric start (Although offered as an option on the 2017 CRF-450R).
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
- Stage 1: Excellent bottom-end and midrange power. Uses stock auto-decompression mechanism. Uses stock valve springs
- Stage 2: Excellent top-end power with great over rev. Uses stock auto-decompression mechanism. Uses stock valve springs
7.48mm diameter - Includes three valve shims of each size from 1.20 to 3.50mm in .05mm increments. 141 shims in total. 57 cents per shim! Does your local dealer have the shims you need?
Higher pressure in the cooling system, raises the coolant boiling point and increases protection from coolant loss due to overheating.
23 PSI - 1.6 Bar.
Designed to improve the life and durability of your clutch, Barnett's "Dirt Digger" provides better rideability with less slippage compared to stock.
- Kevlar friction plates
- Tempered steel drive plates go through a vibratory de-burring process and then are quality checked for flatness to provide optimum performance.
- Heavy duty clutch springs are pre-set, shot-peened, and heat treated for performance and durability.
Includes head, base, intake, & exhaust gaskets.
- Reduce wear, and significantly increase your engine life.
- Easy to install. Place on outer side of filter.
- Powerful magnet traps abrasive metal particles down to 1 micron. OEM oil filters only filter particles down to 90 microns, leaving behind the most harmful particles to circulate through your engine.
TUV approved high quality paper oil filters. Manufactured to OEM specifications
E3 Resistor Spark Plugs
- Unique electrode shape maximizes the power created by the spark plug – Diamond Fire technology
- Electrode is a combination of performance and technology that results in an improved flame kernel shape
- This flame front ignites the bulk air/fuel mixture faster, moves heat into the combustion chamber faster and creates a more localized pressure front for faster pressure rise during the cylinder power stroke
- The result is more complete combustion and an improvement in engine performance
- A truly premium performance plug
- Sold individually, unless otherwise stated.
Iridium spark plugs are made with premium quality materials.
Iridium plugs last longer than standard ones, meaning you won't have to replace them as often.
- The ultimate in the evolution of spark plug technology and performance from an industry leader
- The iridium electrode is 25% smaller than a platinum electrode, and it's just 1/4 the size of a conventional nickel electrode
- Ultra-small diameter center electrode reduces voltage requirement and extends ignition system life
- Metal shell plating has enhanced anti corrosion qualities
Sold individually, unless otherwise stated.
Keep your motor running right with a fresh plug.
NGK Spark Plugs is the largest OE supplier and manufacturer of spark plugs in North America.
- Superior construction for serious power
- NGK makes plugs for almost every application and riding style
- Versatile plugs with wide operating heat ranges prevent fouling from running too cool and preignition from running too hot
- Feature high alumina ceramics for improved heat dissipation and electrical insulation, deep-seated copper core for a wider heat range and a nickel alloy tip for longer life
Price reflects the quantity of spark plugs required for your make and model.
Includes degree wheel, dial-gauge, multi-position stand, extension, 3-sizes of positive-piston stops, and a handsome wooden carrying case.
Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws. It features spanner pins and the jaws open up to 5" wide. It's ideal for holding clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc. Made by Motion Pro.
This tool is designed to separate vertically split crank case halves on two and four stroke engines. Adjustable arms allow it to be used on multiple bolt patterns found on a variety of makes and models of motorcycles. Industrial grade steel construction with black oxide finish for long service life. Comes with 8mm mounting bolts and 6mm adapters. Protective carrying case included.
For easy removal of recessed oil filters.
Conical point screws pierces and grabs the metal end cap of the filter.
reduces potential damage to the engine cases.
NOT for use on re-usable oil filters.
A 3-pack of easy to apply strips measure the temperature of engine, suspension, and radiator components. Temperature range 146° to 248°
Thread Chasers are designed to clean and re-cut damaged aluminum threads.
this kit contains the two sizes most common on metric motorcycles, M6x1.0 and M8x1.25.
Thread Chasers also remove dirt and metal shavings that become captured in thread grooves.
Uses 8mm or 10mm hex sockets, a Must for all tool kits.
Dual marked feeler gauges. 32 blades from .03mm/.001" to 1mm/.040"