Made with heat-treated carbon steel for longer wear life and reduced galling.
We have moved to a new system. Please reset your password to login the first time.
The CRF line was launched in 2000 as a successor to the Honda XR series. The CRF-R is a liquid-cooled four-stroke engine. They are designed to be utilized purely for closed-course motorcross racing. The CRF-R lineup lacks any extra accessories; like lights and electric start (Although offered as an option on the 2017 CRF-450R).
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
- Sintered Pads are best for regular riding. Long life, and good performance in all conditions
- Sport Carbon pads are made for fast riding in dry conditions. Not recommended for mud, water, or sand
- Race Sintered are designed for racing use
This brake bleeder makes bleeding your brakes a one man job.
The unique check valve allows fluid and air to escape while preventing air from re-entering the system.
Combines wrench and bleeder valve into one convenient and compact tool
- Fits most 8 mm bleeder nipples
- Bleeds brake systems and hydraulic clutch systems
- Internal check valve for fast easy bleeding
- Anodized billet aluminum handle with chrome moly steel body
- Compact size for tight spaces
- High quality internal seal
- Multi position handle
Steel braided brake lines provide better braking power over stock, and greater water resistance.
This lock is a must have for any rider. Features a 10mm hardened steel pin that will resist any attack.
Comes with carry pouch and a disc lock reminder cable. Includes three keys, one with a mini flashlight.