Many suppliers are experiencing HUGE increases in demand and supply chain delays. We appreciate your patience. The quickest way to get your item is to place your order now which guarantees your place in line.
Drive Chain, Racing PRO-MX Gold
Front Countershaft Sprocket
Chain Guide, BBR
Chain Roller, Upper
Chain Adjustment Tool, Slack Setter Pro
- Accurately and quickly measures chain slack
- Two scales measure both chain slack and chain to swingarm clearance
- Setting chain slack properly dramatically improves chain life
- Lightweight compact design fits easily in your tool box or road kit
- Works on most street and dirt bike applications up to 75mm chain slack
- Made from engineered nylon with aluminum measuring scale
- Anodized laser-etched precision measuring scale
- Refer to your owner's manual for proper chain slack and procedure
- Patent pending
Chain Alignment Tool, Motion Pro
Chain Breaker / Rivet Tool, Moose
Can break or rivet chains from #35 to #530 like a pro.
kit includes a 2mm, 3mm, and a 4mm pin to fit most chains.
kit includes press plates,and all necessary riveting pieces and comes in a durable plastic case.
NOTE: when breaking a chain, YOU MUST grind the heads off of both pins on a link first.
Chain Breaker Tool
Here is a tool to help you remove a few links from a chain that is too long. A great tool to have in your tool box.
Note! The head of the pivot pin you are going to remove must be ground down level with the side plate before using this tool to push it out. Failure to do that will cause damage to the tool that is not covered by any warranty!
Chain Brush - 360°
This brush has 2.25 coils of 360° chemical-resistant nylon bristles to make it the fastest, most effective, precise and systematic method for giving your chain a thorough cleaning. It will help the performance and life of the chain, sprockets, and the engine. This brush will fit any 400 or 500 series chains.
Chain Brush - The Grunge Brush
Chain PBR Tool, Motion Pro
- PBR = press, break, rivet
- Innovative design will press, break and rivet 520, 525 and 530 chains with one convenient tool (not for use on 428 chains)
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-Ring and non O-Ring type chains
- Easy-to-use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration; simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- All steel construction with heat-treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail-side repairs
- Patent Pending
Master Link Pliers
Master Link Press Tool, Motion Pro
This Motion Pro press tool is a must have when installing and removing Clip-Style master links (520, 525 & 530 sizes).
Easily presses on and off master link plates, works on 520, 525 & 530 Clip-Style master links.
Maximum master link width 24.8mm.
Will not damage master links, hardened steel pins for reliable use.
Light weight billet aluminum construction.
Master Link Press Tool, Wirth Machine
Sprocket Wrench Kit, Warp 9 Racing
ULTIMATE SPROCKET WRENCH KIT
- 12” long wrench gives you more torque to get those thread locked sprocket bolts off easily
- Double ended 12mm & 13mm to fit all modern motocross, Enduro and dual sport bikes
- Dog leg wrench design allows wrench to easily clear rim edge and wide tires
- 8mm allen fits most Japanese bikes 8” long for extra leverage
- Torx T45 fits late model KTM and Husqvarna bikes, 8” long for extra leverage
- Vinyl coated handles to protect rim edge and give a non slip grip
- Makes routine sprocket bolt maintenance a quick and easy job