Adding a larger front or rear sprocket may require a few extra links in your chain. If you are running the EK SRO6 520 O-ring chain, our extension kit is an affordable way to do it.
CRF250L Rally: Drivetrain
2017 - Current
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
High Quality chain. Will need to be cut to fit your sprocket combination.
All of these chains come with a clip type master link.
Always carry a spare master link when out on the trail.
Important! Master links are not interchangeable. Be sure to check the manufacturer and series on your chain.
These do not fit the TW200.
JT Sprockets is the world's leading manufacturer of aftermarket sprockets, constantly raising the industry's standards for quality and service. JT Sprockets are the only sprocket manufacturer using the ultra-durable high carbon C49 steel for rear sprockets.
Quality steel rear sprockets from JT. Choose 45T or 48T.
A set of six high quality grade 10 sprocket bolts with lock nuts. Thread-lock compound has already been applied for extra security.
Two parts in one. Not just a cover over the countershaft sprocket, but also a case saver as well! Should you ever throw a chain, this will keep it from going into the engine cases and causing extensive and expensive damage.
A CNC machined Chain Guide that is considerably stronger than the stock plastic unit.
- Accurately and quickly measures chain slack
- Two scales measure both chain slack and chain to swingarm clearance
- Setting chain slack properly dramatically improves chain life
- Lightweight compact design fits easily in your tool box or road kit
- Works on most street and dirt bike applications up to 75mm chain slack
- Made from engineered nylon with aluminum measuring scale
- Anodized laser-etched precision measuring scale
- Refer to your owner's manual for proper chain slack and procedure
- Patent pending
Designed for quick and accurate alignment, this tool clamps squarely to the rear sprocket so the alignment rod can indicate sprocket alignment with the chain.
Can break or rivet chains from #35 to #530 like a pro.
kit includes a 2mm, 3mm, and a 4mm pin to fit most chains.
kit includes press plates,and all necessary riveting pieces and comes in a durable plastic case.
NOTE: when breaking a chain, YOU MUST grind the heads off of both pins on a link first.
Here is a tool to help you remove a few links from a chain that is too long. A great tool to have in your tool box.
Note! The head of the pivot pin you are going to remove must be ground down level with the side plate before using this tool to push it out. Failure to do that will cause damage to the tool that is not covered by any warranty!
This brush has 2.25 coils of 360° chemical-resistant nylon bristles to make it the fastest, most effective, precise and systematic method for giving your chain a thorough cleaning. It will help the performance and life of the chain, sprockets, and the engine. This brush will fit any 400 or 500 series chains.
Innovative design that cleans chain from 3 angles at once. Long handle keeps fingers and hands away from chain and sprockets.
- Will not harm O-ring chains
- Easily adjustable for all chain sizes
- PBR = press, break, rivet
- Innovative design will press, break and rivet 520, 525 and 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-Ring and non O-Ring type chains
- Easy-to-use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration; simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- All steel construction with heat-treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail-side repairs
- Patent Pending
Make your life a little easier by having a set of these in your toolbox. Designed to simplify installation and removal of clip-type master links. One tip is shorter and notched to be placed on the pin which allows the longer end to push the clip.
This Motion Pro is a must have when installing and removing Clip-Style master links (520, 525 & 530 sizes).
Easily presses on and off master link plates, works on 520, 525 & 530 Clip-Style master links.
Maximum master link width 24.8mm.
Will not damage master links, hardened steel pins for reliable use.
Light weight billet aluminum construction.