Simplify self recovery with this quick deploy Z-Drag kit. It can sap your energy trying to get your bike unstuck. It can also fall in a way that makes it very difficult to pick up. The Z-Drag is a common rig to give you a mechanical advantage for reduced pull. The combination of roller cams provides a 4:1 pulling ratio for self recovery and a 5:1 ratio when you have help. A laminated instruction card is included in the bag.
- Quick Deploy - No knowledge of rigging and knot work required. Our Z-Drag comes out of the bag rigged and ready to use.
- Color Coded - For simple operation.
- Locking Carabiners - Two climbing rated, locking carabiners for secure attachment.
- Lightweight - Approx. 3 pounds and small enough to pack on a motorcycle.
- Strong - Even though its small, it still has a 1000 pound working load.
- Versatile - With a 74' mainline you will always have enough length to get creative in a tough situation.
- Multi-Function Bag - The bag features MOLLE compatible webbing on the outside for external attachment. The bag can also be utilized as a dead man anchor.
- Storage - Comes in a 1000D Cordura storage bag.
- Recovery - Can be used for solo recovery or with help from friends.
- Trail Repairs - Can easily be used to hoist your bike from an overhead support for repairs and maintenance while traveling.
- Clearing Trails - Move fallen trees out or other obstacles out of the way.
- Camping - Can be used to hoist a bear bag, act as a ridge line for stringing a tarp, etc.