Adding a larger front or rear sprocket may require a few extra links in your chain. If you are running the EK SRO6 520 O-ring chain, our extension kit is an affordable way to do it.
Street legal, electric start version of the DR350
Sold in the US 1994-1999
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
High Quality chain. Will need to be cut to fit your sprocket combination.
* KLX250S The stock chain length for the stock 14-42 gearing on the ´06 & ´07 models, or the 13-42 gearing on the ´09 to Current models is 106 links. If you have the KLX250SF SuperMoto version with 13-39 gearing, that will still take the 106 link chain. If you run 45 or larger on the rear, you might want to opt for the 108 link chain. All of these chains come with a clip type master link
Always carry a spare master link when out on the trail.
Important! Master links are not interchangeable. Be sure to check the manufacturer and series on your chain.
Polyurethane drive cushions for the DR. Polyurethane has a higher abrasion, cut, and tear resistance than rubber as well as much better resistance to chemical breakdown. This will offer longer life and better damping when compared to the stock rubber cushions.
The DR650 is rather hard on the cush drive rubbers. Replace these any time you feel excessive play in the sprocket carrier hub. Excessively worn dampers can cause the cush hub bearing to fail - which will ruin your sprocket carrier. Sold as a set of 6 rubber dampers.
High quality steel front sprockets
JT steel rear sprockets are manufactured using only the finest grade of C49 high carbon steel.
Two styles of rear sprocket were used on the DR350. The 90-95 'S' and 'SE' (street legal) models have a cush drive hub. The 96-99 'S' and 'SE' as well as all of the 'dirt only' models have a non-cush rear hub. Select your sprocket accordingly. If you are not sure, look at your bike. If the sprocket is bolted directly to the wheel hub you have a non-cush model. If your sprocket is bolted to a separate sprocket carrier you have a cush drive model.
The cush hub (sprocket carrier) bearing leads a tough life. This is especially true if your cush rubbers get old and soft. They can allow the chain to pull the cush hub sideways putting a twisting load on the bearing. If there's any question about the condition of your bearing replace it now with this double sealed bearing and quality seal.
A real Heavy-Duty Chain Guide manufactured from 5mm (3/16") thick 5052 Aluminum. This guide will take a pounding and continue to put that chain right on the sprocket. The rub block is machined from UHMW plastic and can be positioned to fit just about any sprocket available for the DR. These are powder coated black for a great look and additional protection.
- Accurately and quickly measures chain slack
- Two scales measure both chain slack and chain to swingarm clearance
- Setting chain slack properly dramatically improves chain life
- Lightweight compact design fits easily in your tool box or road kit
- Works on most street and dirt bike applications up to 75mm chain slack
- Made from engineered nylon with aluminum measuring scale
- Anodized laser-etched precision measuring scale
- Refer to your owner's manual for proper chain slack and procedure
- Patent pending
Designed for quick and accurate alignment, this tool clamps squarely to the rear sprocket so the alignment rod can indicate sprocket alignment with the chain.
Can break or rivet chains from #35 to #530 like a pro.
kit includes a 2mm, 3mm, and a 4mm pin to fit most chains.
kit includes press plates,and all necessary riveting pieces and comes in a durable plastic case.
NOTE: when breaking a chain, YOU MUST grind the heads off of both pins on a link first.
Here is a tool to help you remove a few links from a chain that is too long. A great tool to have in your tool box.
Note! The head of the pivot pin you are going to remove must be ground down level with the side plate before using this tool to push it out. Failure to do that will cause damage to the tool that is not covered by any warranty!
This brush has 2.25 coils of 360° chemical-resistant nylon bristles to make it the fastest, most effective, precise and systematic method for giving your chain a thorough cleaning. It will help the performance and life of the chain, sprockets, and the engine. This brush will fit any 400 or 500 series chains.
Innovative design that cleans chain from 3 angles at once. Long handle keeps fingers and hands away from chain and sprockets.
- Will not harm O-ring chains
- Easily adjustable for all chain sizes
- PBR = press, break, rivet
- Innovative design will press, break and rivet 520, 525 and 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-Ring and non O-Ring type chains
- Easy-to-use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration; simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- All steel construction with heat-treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail-side repairs
- Patent Pending
Make your life a little easier by having a set of these in your toolbox. Designed to simplify installation and removal of clip-type master links. One tip is shorter and notched to be placed on the pin which allows the longer end to push the clip.
This Motion Pro is a must have when installing and removing Clip-Style master links (520, 525 & 530 sizes).
Easily presses on and off master link plates, works on 520, 525 & 530 Clip-Style master links.
Maximum master link width 24.8mm.
Will not damage master links, hardened steel pins for reliable use.
Light weight billet aluminum construction.