- Moose Racing Dynojet jet kits provide a simple and affordable solution to carburetor tuning problems
- Kits increase power and smoothness throughout the rev range while maintaining optimum fuel economy
DR200: Fuel and Intake
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
Fuel and Intake
- Complete kit from Moose Racing to rebuild the OEM carburetor
- Each kit contains all necessary gaskets, O-rings, float valve and jets
- Supplied to Moose Racing by the same supplier the OEMs use
Twin Air's high quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection. The hands-down choice of more World and National Champions than all other filters combined.
Twin Air's fused layers of open-pore foam and fine inner foam trap even the smallest particles without restricting airflow.
Sold in 6 packs
- Compatible with many air filter boxes.
- More air flow allows you to add more fuel to your intake mixture, increasing performance.
- 1" Diameter
This canister by Pro Circuit allows you to move the overflow tubes from the carburetor up and out of the way. Universal application.
Quick release one-piece clamps that saves space. These are great for fuel lines, controlling wires, and can be used many times.
Comes with 4 each of 8mm, 9mm 10mm, and 12mm.
No special tools needed, from Helix Racing.