- Moose Racing Dynojet jet kits provide a simple and affordable solution to carburetor tuning problems
- Kits increase power and smoothness throughout the rev range while maintaining optimum fuel economy
DR200: Fuel and Intake
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
Fuel and Intake
- Complete kit from Moose Racing to rebuild the OEM carburetor
- Each kit contains all necessary gaskets, O-rings, float valve and jets
- Supplied to Moose Racing by the same supplier the OEMs use
Twin Air's high quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection. The hands-down choice of more World and National Champions than all other filters combined.
Twin Air's fused layers of open-pore foam and fine inner foam trap even the smallest particles without restricting airflow.
Sold in 6 packs
- Compatible with many air filter boxes.
- More air flow allows you to add more fuel to your intake mixture, increasing performance.
This canister by Pro Circuit allows you to move the overflow tubes from the carburetor up and out of the way. Universal application.
Quick release one-piece clamps that saves space. These are great for fuel lines, controlling wires, and can be used many times.
Comes with 4 each of 8mm, 9mm 10mm, and 12mm.
No special tools needed, from Helix Racing.