- Reduced size from PCIII USB (less than half the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9V adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Two-position map-switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5V sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear-position input connected, the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%), which allows more adjustment
- 10 throttle position columns (up from nine on PCIII USB)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and ranges)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fuel and Intake
Direct replacement for the stock spring and exactly like the old Merge Racing spring. Gives a much more consistent accelerator pump squirt. Eliminates the need for the 'O-ring mod', wire or zip-ties on the pump arm. Fits all Keihin FCR-MX carbs except '07-'08 CRF250/450.
Not for the stock DR650 carburetor Fits FCR-MX conversion Only
Dual stage foam: 2 different pore sizes create more trapping area for even the smallest dust particles. Flame laminated foam: Both "Stages" are not glued but heat sealed to provide maximum air flow. Light color foam makes it easier to see where the filter oil has covered and where it has not.
Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborn dirt, grime, and sand
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage
- Adhesive withstands repeated cleaning
- Smaller than stock to increase air space and circulation around filter
- nsurpassed in airflow, dirt stopping and overall performance
- Two-stage air filters come apart for maximum airflow and ultimate cleaning
- Most filters feature the Ultra Seal grease groove on the sealing surface
- Each fits in stock air box exactly like OEM filter
- Clean easily with grease-cutting dishwashing detergent; just clean, oil and reuse indefinitely
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sold in 6 packs
- Compatible with many air filter boxes. Easy to install by drilling 1’’ holes in airbox housing and snap fitting vents in.
- May be cleaned and re-oiled
- More air flow allows you to add more fuel to your intake mixture, increasing performance.
- 1" Diameter
Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles in the state of California.