Ready to go tool kits. Just toss it in your bag and hit the road... or the trail.
|Chain Size:||Front Sprocket:||Rear Sprocket:||Front Tire:||Rear Tire:||Spark Plug:|
A portable device that can jump-start your motorcycle or car. It can also charge your cell phone, GPS unit, laptop or other electronic devices via USB cable.
- XP-1 is 6" x 2 7/8" x1" 14oz.
- XP-3 is 5" x 2 7/8" x 1" 12oz.
- Holds a charge for up to 1 year.
- Includes the Battery Harness (listed above) along with a 5’ long jump start extension cable (capable of handling 2000 amps!) with 2 BMW style plugs which allows you to jump start vehicles by just plugging them together
- Also includes 2’ 3” long alligator clip leads with female BMW style ends, waterproof caps included
A multifunctional mini starter that jump starts a motorcycle and eliminates the need to carry jumper cables. The Jump Start Pack includes an LED torch and 2/4-Amp, USB output port for charging tablets, phones and other devices.
- Protects against overvoltage and power inversion
- Light and compact
- Peak power: 400-Amps
The easy way to remove your steering bearings without damaging them. Remove all tapered bearing races from 47mm to 52mm OD. Tool uses a precision machined anodized aluminum cup that will not damage the seal surface while hardened steel jaws securely engage the inner lip and pulls the race out perfectly straight causing no damage to the race or frame. Motion Pro includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Here is a set of 'trail size' tire irons. At 8-1/2 inches long they are small enough to fit in a fender bag with your spare tube.
Motion Pro T-6 Combo Lever has a hex box wrench for your axle nut on one side and a perfectly contoured tire spoon on the other. Manaufactured from lightweight forged T-6 aluminum with a hard anodized finish. These beauties are just under 10 inches long and weigh only 3.5 oz. Available in a 12/13 combo unit and a 22, 24, 27 and 32mm hex ends.
A kit that includes an Axle Wrench combo for your bike with a 19mm for the front, and a 24mm for the rear. Just 7 1/2" long, it is long on leverage, but short enough to fit in even the smallest tool kit.
Also includes a pair of 'trail size' small tire irons.
These Rider's Wrenches by Fredette are combination wrenches that have three wrenches in one! A 2-stroke size spark plug wrench - a front axle and a rear axle wrench. Yep, all three in one unit.
Available in the combinations shown that will fit virtually all current dual-sport machines.
Our portable 12v compressor is perfect for any tool kit. This unit weighs only 14 oz and measures just 4"x2"x6".
Features a built in LED light and 0-120 psi gauge
• Comes with everything shown
The Mini-Morph is actually a bicycle pump, but it is the best manual compact pump for adventure / dual-sport riding. It has a fold-out foot and handle and a 4 inch hose so you can set it on the ground to pump!
This thing is small enough to stow away in just about any bag and go unnoticed until you need it to fix a flat or add air after a long arduous ride.
Based on the wildly popular Race Tech Suspension Seminars taught by Paul Thede around the world, this step-by-step guide shows riders how to make their bikes handle like the pros. Thede gives the lowdown on all types of suspension, including cartridge and non-cartridge forks as well as dual-chamber and nitrogen-charged shocks.
The three forces of suspension, testing procedures, even the black arts of chassis geometry: Thede explains it all. The book provides step-by-step photos of suspension disassembly and assembly as well as a detailed troubleshooting guide for dirt, street and track.
'75 - '91 XR75, XR80, XR100, XL75, XL80, XL100S
- Resists extreme environments; won't melt up to 500°F; remains flexible to -60°F
- No adhesive; fuses only to itself
- Forms a water- and air-tight seal
- Tensile strength of 600 psi
- Insulates to 400 Volts/Mil
- Tight insulating tape is 1" W x 10' L and stretches to three times its length
Changing tubes or tires without the right tools can be a real chore. Don't fight your snug beads any longer, use this 27" long tool that opens to 7-3/4" to provide the leverage you need to easily break your tire bead. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with comfortable no-slip grips, this tool makes the job a snap.
- Large display, readings are shown to 0.1 psi
- Kpa and Kg-cm2 scales also provided
- Reads up to 99 psi
- Ergonomic shape fits nicely in your hand
The Pro Fill Air Chuck from the people at Motion Pro is perfect for those tough to reach valve stems with its pivoting angled head. The design gives users extra hand clearance to avoid hot brake rotors or dirty chains. Billet manufactured from aluminum gives it a precise fit and function combined with light weight. It is finished off with a beautiful blue anodizing and then the Motion Pro logo is laser etched on forever. 1/4" NPT female inlet allows use with common air hose couplings and fittings.
A great addition to any tool box!
The MotoPressor Puncture Repair Tool combines the four tools essential for tubeless tire repair into a single tool.
With the motorcyclist in mind, they've designed a "4 in 1 multi-tool" that uses pre-vulcanized repair strings and packs into a sheath measuring a mere 130 x 68 x 50mm, that's small enough to fit in your pocket. The tool contains a pair of pliers, a rasp, an insertion tool and a sharp knife, which is all you'll need to fix 99% of punctures. The repair strings are pre-vulcanized, so they've done away with the "little tube of glue". The repair plugs the hole AND leaves a "patch style" repair on the INSIDE of your tire.
If you'd like to see the tool in action go just click HERE, and watch the demo.
Warp made an upgraded stem puller (with two new patents!)
Here is a list of the features of their CNC machined tool.
- Stainless Steel tip, won't break or bend like the old brass tip
- Ribbed head for positive grip and easy core removal
- Core tip threads into handle to protect tip from damage
- Includes spare valve core in handle for easy trail side repairs
- Tapered handle ends to make tip removal easier with gloved hands and the non-square edge doesn't damage tool bags
- Knurled aluminum handle for additional grip
This Super Siphon has a (1/2 inch x 6 foot) long hose, which makes it quite easy to transfer fuel from one bike to another! Simply, shake the hose to prime it and get fuel moving. The hose is resistant to gasoline and any other hazardous chemicals. Roll it up, stuff it in your bag and you will be very happy whenever you need it.
Made from precision-drawn, chrome-vanadium tool steel, the BikeMaster® 9-Piece Ball End Hex Wrench Set and Holder features a bead-blasted surface for a better grip and a corrosion-resistant coating. They have a ball end, allowing an angled reach and access to obscured bolts. It comes with a durable holder and manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Comes with sizes 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
This Motion Pro tool pulls bearing out of those blind holes in engine cases etc. Set includes 30, 25, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10 and 8mm collets. 2 pound slide hammer. Crossbar type shaft allows easy collet removal. Necessary tool for most transmission rebuilds. Can be used for wheel bearing removal.
This brake bleeder makes bleeding your brakes a one man job.
The unique check valve allows fluid and air to escape while preventing air from re-entering the system.
Combines wrench and bleeder valve into one convenient and compact tool
- Fits most 8 mm bleeder nipples
- Bleeds brake systems and hydraulic clutch systems
- Internal check valve for fast easy bleeding
- Anodized billet aluminum handle with chrome moly steel body
- Compact size for tight spaces
- High quality internal seal
- Multi position handle
Keep your cables lubed up and working freely, with Motion Pro's Cable Luber. This tool is used to inject lubricant into any cable housing. Clamps over housing and cable allowing an aerosol can with nozzle to be connected. Once the lubrication solution runs out the far end, the cable is lubricated.
Designed to seal completely around the cable housing and stop all those messy leaks. With the unit closed and sealed around the cable, your cable gets better lubrication and you waste less lubricant.
- Works on most cables with a 4mm - 8mm O.D. housing.
Includes degree wheel, dial-gauge, multi-position stand, extension, 3-sizes of positive-piston stops, and a handsome wooden carrying case.
A handy pocket size slide calculator from Mikuni to help you calculate jetting changes due to temperature and elevation changes. Will work for single and multiple cylinder machines whether 2 or 4 stroke. Also includes a guide for determining rich or lean conditions.
- Accurately and quickly measures chain slack
- Two scales measure both chain slack and chain to swingarm clearance
- Setting chain slack properly dramatically improves chain life
- Lightweight compact design fits easily in your tool box or road kit
- Works on most street and dirt bike applications up to 75mm chain slack
- Made from engineered nylon with aluminum measuring scale
- Anodized laser-etched precision measuring scale
- Refer to your owner's manual for proper chain slack and procedure
- Patent pending
Designed for quick and accurate alignment, this tool clamps squarely to the rear sprocket so the alignment rod can indicate sprocket alignment with the chain.
Can break or rivet chains from #35 to #530 like a pro.
kit includes a 2mm, 3mm, and a 4mm pin to fit most chains.
kit includes press plates,and all necessary riveting pieces and comes in a durable plastic case.
NOTE: when breaking a chain, YOU MUST grind the heads off of both pins on a link first.
Here is a tool to help you remove a few links from a chain that is too long. A great tool to have in your tool box.
Note! The head of the pivot pin you are going to remove must be ground down level with the side plate before using this tool to push it out. Failure to do that will cause damage to the tool that is not covered by any warranty!
This brush has 2.25 coils of 360° chemical-resistant nylon bristles to make it the fastest, most effective, precise and systematic method for giving your chain a thorough cleaning. It will help the performance and life of the chain, sprockets, and the engine. This brush will fit any 400 or 500 series chains.
Innovative design that cleans chain from 3 angles at once. Long handle keeps fingers and hands away from chain and sprockets.
- Will not harm O-ring chains
- Easily adjustable for all chain sizes
- PBR = press, break, rivet
- Innovative design will press, break and rivet 520, 525 and 530 chains with one convenient tool
- Versatile design will remove chain pins, press master-link plates and rivet hollow nose and soft nose (quad stake) master link pins on O-Ring and non O-Ring type chains
- Easy-to-use design allows you to change tool functions by simply moving the position of the anvil block
- Indexing letters on movable anvil and body ensures correct tool configuration; simply line up the letter on the anvil to the letter on the body to get the configuration you need
- All components conveniently store on tool when not in use
- All steel construction with heat-treated components for strength and durability
- May be supported in a vise or held with included handle
- Great for the professional technician or DIY mechanic
- Compact and light enough to carry in a tool bag for trail-side repairs
- Patent Pending
This bright and compact 6-LED flashlight plugs right into your SAE battery charging socket for hours of light. In addition, it has a charging system check that lets you know if your bike is charging properly. It features a 40 inch cord so you can see in those out of the way places when you need to.
Quick release one-piece clamps that saves space. These are great for fuel lines, controlling wires, and can be used many times.
Comes with 4 each of 8mm, 9mm 10mm, and 12mm.
No special tools needed, from Helix Racing.
Made from medium carbon steel with hardened jaws. It features spanner pins and the jaws open up to 5" wide. It's ideal for holding clutch hubs, flywheels, gears, sprockets, etc. Made by Motion Pro.
This tool is designed to separate vertically split crank case halves on two and four stroke engines. Adjustable arms allow it to be used on multiple bolt patterns found on a variety of makes and models of motorcycles. Industrial grade steel construction with black oxide finish for long service life. Comes with 8mm mounting bolts and 6mm adapters. Protective carrying case included.
A must have when blazing new or old trails!
- Soft rubber handle
- Thumb latch release for safety
- 8" blade, 9" folded length
- Steel frame
A compact and lightweight solution to eliminate the SNAP for a safer tow. If you have ever towed a motorcycle you are familiar with the snap that comes with a traditional tow strap. GCAG made the Dynatow with a section that gives 32 inches of stretch so both riders have an easier tow.
The 26 foot total length gives you enough room to maneuver around obstacles and allows the freedom to choose better lines if you are towing in the gnar.
You can also use this as a recovery strap. You can girth hitch the loop end to the bike and throw the other end to a friend to pull. The dynamic properties of the Dynatow will help assist the pull. All of this functionality fits in a flat pouch about the size of sandwich and only weighs 12.8 oz. Throw it in your bag and be prepared.
- 1" Nylon Webbing - UV resistant and heavy duty.
- Tough Tensioners - The elastics are woven inside tubular nylon webbing for protection and strength.
- Hi-Viz Color - The bright green color will make this easy to see.
- Sewn Loop - The towing rider can choose to use a loop around the peg or wrap it. The loop also gives options to girth hitch if needed.
- 1000D Cordura Storage Pouch- protects the strap against abrasion while stored and keeps it compact.
- Multi Use - All good adventure gear is multi-use. Here's a few ideas.
- Ridge line for a tarp.
- Clothes line while camping.
- Recovery strap for a friend to pull on.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Dimensions - 8 in x 6 in x 1 in
- Weight - 12.8 oz
- 1,000 LB Working Load - They made it strong just like all of their products.
Please consider the following before use: Practice before you need to use this product. Always inspect your Dynatow strap before use and NEVER use a worn strap. They recommend a proper training class to learn safe methods for towing a motorcycle.
Installing new turn signals or brake lights and need to find the 'HOT' wire, or are you just trying to find out if a specific wire has power going to it? Either way, this test light can help you locate shorts, open, and voltage on 12-24 volt DC circuits.
Having the proper fork oil level is imperative to the handling of your bike. Setting the correct fork oil level is a snap with this fully adjustable gauge. The adjustable aluminum level plate can be set from 0 to 295mm. The oil reservoir has single milliliter markings up to 60ml.
Being able to accurately tune your forks by adjusting the oil level can make them better resist brake dive or bottoming. Oil level should be thought of as a fine tuning method to make your choice of spring rate work perfectly for your bike.
The GCAG handles are comfortable to pull so whoever is helping will pull harder, and they are soft against your fender so you won't have any annoying bouncing, noise, or graphics damage.
GCAG dirt bike lift strap handles are constructed of 1" thin nylon webbing with flat stainless steel tri-glides for attachment. The grip section is built with 1" climb-spec tubular nylon webbing and a comfort grip handle.
- Quick tool-less install
- Stainless steel hardware (no metal contacts your fork tubes)
- Comfort Grip Handle
- Fits any bike
Maintain your chain or sprocket, even change your rear tire or wheel while out on the road without the need for a center stand, with the BikeMaster Liftstick. Handy and convenient to carry. Perfect for street, dual sport and trail use. Liftstick includes non-slip rubber boots, which protect your motorcycle's swingarm from any scratches while claws at the base provide traction and stability during use.
- Made of heavy-duty steel with a powder-coated finish.
- Available in black or red.
- Extends from 12.5" - 18"
Make your life a little easier by having a set of these in your toolbox. Designed to simplify installation and removal of clip-type master links. One tip is shorter and notched to be placed on the pin which allows the longer end to push the clip.
This Motion Pro is a must have when installing and removing Clip-Style master links (520, 525 & 530 sizes).
Easily presses on and off master link plates, works on 520, 525 & 530 Clip-Style master links.
Maximum master link width 24.8mm.
Will not damage master links, hardened steel pins for reliable use.
Light weight billet aluminum construction.
Use this tool to check for air leaks in two-stroke engines. It includes air pressure gauge, pump-up bulb and most fittings and adapters for single and twin-cylinder two-stroke motorcycle engines. Packed in a convenient carrying case with instructions.
Designed to check the amount of cylinder leakage in a 4-stroke engines. With an air source of 90 to 160 PSI, this system will pressurize the cylinder with 80 PSI of air. Gauge registers the total percentage of leakage past the rings, head gasket, intake and exhaust valves. System includes hose and adapter to fit 10, 12 & 14mm spark plug threads, regulator & gauge. This tester will speed up troubleshooting and will help to isolate bad components.
Latex free gloves for the shop or garage.
- 10 Pack
This stuff is Great.
- Nitro Tape is a self-fusing silicone tape that's easy to remove, leaves no residue either.
- It is waterproof, stretches up to 300%, has a temperature range from -65° to 500°F and insulates 8,000 volts per layer.
- It resists UV, salt and corrosive chemicals.
- 20 mil thick, 1" by 10' long.
- If you've split a radiator hose, this can help, a 'must have' for all tool kits.
Showa removed the schrader valve on many newer rear shocks. Now you need a needle to recharge your shock with nitrogen after a rebuild. Race Tech built this unit just for that job.
The features of this tool include 300 psi capacity, bleeder valve and T-handle plunger pin chuck. Swivel chuck has a 12" flexible hose. Comes complete with instructions, carrying box and Schrader valve extension (required on some Showa shocks). Nitrogen bottles available at any welding supply house.
For easy removal of recessed oil filters.
Conical point screws pierces and grabs the metal end cap of the filter.
reduces potential damage to the engine cases.
NOT for use on re-usable oil filters.
6" wire twisting pliers with return spring mechanism for easy and safe wire twisting.
• Comes with 25' of .032 stainless steel wire
This special wiring tool for all of your safety wiring needs.
Hook wire on the stainless hook and rotate the handle for twisting wire.
Make safety wire twisting for grips, drain bolts, and other east tasks.
The twister hook is made of stainless steel, durable, and easy to pack in your tool kit.
Makes installation of your linkage bearings much easier. Also simplifies maintenance of those bearings.
- Allows placing bearing needles on bearing race while greasing linkage bearings
The Snapjack is an easy to use, portable, sturdy jack for chain lubricating, adjustment and chain drive maintenance. Also, simplifies cleaning. It can lift the rear tire up to 1/2" to allow the tire to spin freely. Includes front brake locking strap and handy carrying bag.
A professional level adjustable spoke torque wrench. Range from 0 to 62 inch pounds. The handle has a rubber coated end to protect your rims from scratches. Includes Torque wrench, standard handle (for tough disassembly work) and seven different size tips, all packed in a protective case.
Included tip sizes: 5.1, 5.6, 5.8, 6.3, 6.7, 6.9 and Spline drive.
Precision cut from heavy gauge material.
Extremely durable design.
Push/Pull design for hard to reach places.
Soft but durable PVC coated handle.
The Phillips type screws used in Japanese motorcycles are actually Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) screws are very easy to strip if you are using a regular Phillips screwdriver.
This is a high quality Motion Pro T-handle driver with #1, #2, and #3 JIS bits made from S2 tool steel. There is bit in each end of the driver held in place magnetically. These are 1/4" hex drive heads so you can use all common driver bits as well. The narrow drive head profile easily fits into tight locations. Main shaft is 8.5" long and is chrome plated for protection.
Thread Chasers are designed to clean and re-cut damaged aluminum threads.
this kit contains the two sizes most common on metric motorcycles, M6x1.0 and M8x1.25.
Thread Chasers also remove dirt and metal shavings that become captured in thread grooves.
Uses 8mm or 10mm hex sockets, a Must for all tool kits.
It seems that while packing for every adventure … we always end up with a few items that were either neglected to be packed, were last minute gear additions, or just needed to be packed in a readily accessible location…. The OBR Adv Gear Tool Pouch is the perfect solution for these miscellaneous items. Once packed the tool pouch can be slipped into any bag or attached externally using integrated webbing loops that are built into the pouch.
- Heavy duty industrial material construction with high strength UV resistant nylon webbing
- Heavy duty #10 coil zipper that won’t jam up in the dust
- External reflective webbing with Molle loops
- Pouch dimensions 5” x 13”
* Tools not included
A must for getting your wheels straight, concentric and true. For use with a truing and balancing stand.
Always wanted to build or true your own wheels? Maybe just be able to balance your wheels after changing tires. This stand is perfect for both of those tasks.
- Features a bubble level to balance wheels correctly the first time
- Steel plate construction for durability and stability
- Comes with shaft, cones and spacers to fit just about any wheel
Dual marked feeler gauges. 32 blades from .03mm/.001" to 1mm/.040"
Simplify self recovery with this quick deploy Z-Drag kit. It can sap your energy trying to get your bike unstuck. It can also fall in a way that makes it very difficult to pick up. The Z-Drag is a common rig to give you a mechanical advantage for reduced pull. The combination of roller cams provides a 4:1 pulling ratio for self recovery and a 5:1 ratio when you have help. A laminated instruction card is included in the bag.
- Quick Deploy - No knowledge of rigging and knot work required. Our Z-Drag comes out of the bag rigged and ready to use.
- Color Coded - For simple operation.
- Locking Carabiners - Two climbing rated, locking carabiners for secure attachment.
- Lightweight - Approx. 3 pounds and small enough to pack on a motorcycle.
- Strong - Even though its small, it still has a 1000 pound working load.
- Versatile - With a 74' mainline you will always have enough length to get creative in a tough situation.
- Multi-Function Bag - The bag features MOLLE compatible webbing on the outside for external attachment. The bag can also be utilized as a dead man anchor.
- Storage - Comes in a 1000D Cordura storage bag.
- Recovery - Can be used for solo recovery or with help from friends.
- Trail Repairs - Can easily be used to hoist your bike from an overhead support for repairs and maintenance while traveling.
- Clearing Trails - Move fallen trees out or other obstacles out of the way.
- Camping - Can be used to hoist a bear bag, act as a ridge line for stringing a tarp, etc.