Warp made an upgraded stem puller (with two new patents!)
Here is a list of the features of their CNC machined tool.
- Stainless Steel tip, won't break or bend like the old brass tip
- Ribbed head for positive grip and easy core removal
- Core tip threads into handle to protect tip from damage
- Includes spare valve core in handle for easy trail side repairs
- Tapered handle ends to make tip removal easier with gloved hands and the non-square edge doesn't damage tool bags
- Knurled aluminum handle for additional grip