- Increased air flow over the stock air filter
- Designed to increase horsepower and throttle response
- Easily fits inside the factory air box
- Larger surface area over foam filters which offers longer service intervals in dusty conditions
- Four layers of premium cotton gauze provides outstanding filtration
- Washable & re-usable, never wears out
- One filter will last the lifetime of your bike
Fuel and Intake
Most fuel injected systems are very lean in their stock configuration. This is good for economy and emissions, but not performance. This unit allows you to adjust the Fuel/Air (F/A) ratio without remapping the ECU and getting into complicated software programs. The PowerJet Fuel Controller allows you to adjust the fuel map from -4% to +10% by selecting one of 10 built-in settings (including stock).
The device works by measuring the outside air temperature very close to where the stock sensor is located and then adjusts the signal from the OEM air temperature sensor to the ECU to make use of the Air Temperature Correction factor that is built into the stock ECU. The ECU is told that the intake air is a little cooler than it actually is and it responds by richening the injection map very slightly. How much depends on your setting on the PowerJet. This will result in improved throttle response, especially if you have an aftermarket exhaust of any kind.
PowerJet is easily installed by plugging it in between the stock AIT sensor and the bike's wiring harness under the seat. This can be done very quickly as they are exactly the same plugs. Unplug the stock connection, plug in the PowerJet on each side. The PowerJet fits easily under the seat behind the battery as it is rugged and waterproof. PowerJet comes with a full one year warranty.
The EJK evolved out of the need to address the ever-increasing complexity of factory fuel injection. For the newcomer to the market or professionals wanting an easier method for tuning fuel injection, the EJK is a customizable solution for the rider that wants to take control of their tuning needs.
This unit is a piggy-back EFI controller because it does not replace the stock ECU, but rather monitors the signals to the injectors and makes fuel adjustments based on the mode settings. The GEN 3 has a push button interface allowing access up to 6 different modes to allow for quick fine tuning by the end user without needing a computer.
- No computer or dyno needed!
- Plug and play, simple to install, base settings preset
- Unique load based technology
- Full range tunability available
- Does NOT interfere with stock ECU operation
- Simple push button adjustment interface
- 2-Year warranty
- Compact size - 2.2" H x 3.4" W x 0.5" D