- Increased air flow over the stock air filter
- Designed to increase horsepower and throttle response
- Designed to fit inside the factory air box
- Larger surface area over foam filters which offers longer service intervals in dusty conditions
- Four layers of premium cotton gauze provides outstanding filtration
- Washable & re-usable, never wears out
- One filter will last the lifetime of your bike
Fuel and Intake
- Unique triple stage foam filter designed for the most extreme conditions
- Eliminates the need for power robbing dust covers and outerwear covers
- Increased protection against silt, water, and sand
- Allows for extended filter service intervals
- Can be cleaned, re-oiled, and re-used like a 2 stage filter
- Used by factory off road teams around the world
Twin Air Filter's patented design, high quality materials and superior construction deliver unbeatable performance and protection - and make Twin Air Filters the hands-down choice of more World and National Champions than all other filters combined.
The air filter is your engine's only protection against the elements, and your stock filter isn't up to the task. Replace it with a Twin Air-the #1 filter system proven on motocross tracks around the world.
Twin Air's fused layers of open-pore foam and fine inner foam trap even the smallest particles-without restricting airflow.
This kit replaces the stock carburetor with a true pumper carb. This will bring out the beast in the DRZ.
Kit includes a brand-new carburetor, throttle cables and a new throttle assembly (which is required for the new pull-push cable system).
Repair kit comes with everything you need to get your carb back in shape.
A complete kit to rebuild and refresh your stock carburetor. Kit contains Genuine Mikuni replacement parts.
**Due to varying model requirements, this kit does not include main or pilot jets.
This extended fuel mixture screw makes it much easier to fine tune the idle mixture. This screw is made specifically for the stock OEM Suzuki carburetor. It's a great addition to installing a jet kit or any other performance mods.
- Provides a simple and affordable solution to carburetor tuning problems
- Allows you to tune your bike for increased power and smoothness while retaining fuel economy
- Includes a guide booklet on how to install and use your jet kit to it's full potential
This kit is for the 36mm BSR Mikuni CV carburetor and includes 2 Needles that have been developed by JD Jetting and manufactured for them to their exacting specifications. These two needles allow a wide range of tuning possibilities and provide correct fuel delivery at any throttle position.
4 allen type screws for the top of the carburetor are also enclosed should you strip out the stock screws during your tuning process. Complete instructions with photos, jetting suggestions for different set-ups and situations, 5 Main Jets, a Pilot Jet and a drill bit complete the package.