A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly. Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-50°C to 870°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant – ideal for marine use. Meets Mil Spec #907E.
We have moved to a new system. Please reset your password to login the first time.
Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 brake fluid is specially formulated to exceed all DOT 3 & DOT 4 specifications. What this means to you is exceptional resistance to vapor lock and maintaining consistent lever feel during extreme brake use. This 12 ounce bottle is enough to finish just about any job.
- Formulated for hydraulic brake systems
- Mixes with all fluids meeting DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications
- Boiling point: dry 446°F, wet 311°F
- For brake systems and hydraulic clutches, except systems using mineral base fluids
A 1 liter bottle of high quality Bel-Ray shock oil.
Cycle Wipes are pre-moistened and pre-folded towelettes made with a special non-woven "Dirt-Grabbing Mesh Fabric." They are soft, gentle, durable, and a lot more safe than that old rag or paper towel. Their formula contains no harmful ammonia, and is specifically formulated for motorcycle use as an all purpose cleaner for plastic surfaces, especially helmet face shields, headlights, turn signals, and auxiliary lighting.
Cycle Wipes are packaged 12 to a resealable envelope designed to keep them moist until ready to use. They are compact and convenient and easily stored in a jacket, tank bag or pocket. Although Cycle Wipes are very gentle, one should remove gritty dirt and abrasive particles prior to using them. Cycle Wipes are not recommended for use with visor inserts.
Dielectric Grease is an insulating silicone grease designed to insulate and protect electrical connections. Pack it into the back side of electrical connectors to protect them from moisture and corrosion. Do not put it directly on the connection surfaces.
- Protects electrical connections and wiring from salt, dirt and corrosion.
- Prevents voltage leaks around any electrical connection.
- Extends the life of bulb sockets.
- Suggested Applications: Marine and automotive electrical connections, spark plug boots, trailer hitches, battery terminals.
Goes on wet but solvent evaporates to leave a dry moly film. This unique dry film won't attract dirt or dust, is highly resistant to water, prevents rust and corrosion. It is the perfect lubricant to use on brake and clutch cables. Includes applicator needle to get into cables, locks and anything else that needs dry lubrication.
Evans Waterless Coolant (EWC) can be used for all water cooled motorcycles to eliminate overheating. With a boiling point in excess of 375° F, it will not vaporize, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil. At the other end of the spectrum, EWC freezes below -40° F.
EWC also delivers more power by eliminating pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating, thus improving combustion efficiency. It also generates very low vapor pressures which reduces strain on cooling system components. EWC comes in 1/2 gal. containers.
Installation requires specific procedures. Please click on the 'Instructions' button below to see those directions.
Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new waterless coolant. Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components.
Evans Prep Fluid is ready to use—no water required.
- Hygroscopically absorbs water
- Ensures all residual water is removed from the system
- Ensures that Evans coolants will meet the water content limits and provide peak performance
- Protects cooling system metals during flush
Prep Fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.
A six step maintenance system designed to recharge any K&N air filter.
- Completely restores airflow efficiency
- Kit includes filter oil, and filter cleaner
- For K&N filters only
This is a weatherproof protectant for wiring and electrical connections. Goes on as a liquid and dries to a vinyl polymer that resists dirt, dust, chemicals and moisture, ensuring that connections stay intact. Brush-top applicator allows coverage without gaps and enables access to tight spaces that roll tape and shrink tubing can't get to.
Filling and bleeding a Magura hydraulic clutch does not need to be a routine chore and should only need to be done when air infiltration within the system is suspected. Magura uses mineral oil, which does not absorb moisture from the environment, to lubricate the whole system.
Note: Magura hydraulic systems use ONLY mineral oil. Do not introduce DOT brake fluid of any kind into a hydraulic system designed to use mineral oil as this will cause corrosion to the internal seals and system failure may result. The only time anyone should ever need to replace the hydraulic fluid in a Magura system is following a hydraulic line exchange, a system upgrade, a crash which has damaged the system components or in a situation where a lack of fluid within the system has been diagnosed by poor lever feel.
If you do need to bleed your Magura hydraulic system, their custom made kit does indeed make that chore easier.
Hydraulic Clutch Bleeder Kit includes 2oz of Magura Blood clutch fluid, 2 bleeder tools and fittings to properly bleed your hydraulic clutch. Great if you have air infiltration in the system or damaged it in some fashion.
Time to freshen up your forks? Three pack or single 16oz bottles of Maxima fork oil that will refill your tubes after any fork job. This is a high-quality fork oil and what we use on our projects here at ProCycle.
For most situations you will use 10w Fork Oil. Some custom applications will use the 5w or 15w oil. Order the 5w oil if you have Ricor Intiminators or Cogent DDCs.
A 1 Liter bottle of light viscosity 3w shock oil.
- Motion Pro engineers and test riders found this formula to be the best grip glue available at any price
- Easy to apply and easy to remove from throttle tube and bars when you change grips
- High cured temperature resistance is compatible with grip heaters
- Set time is not so fast that you have to rush when installing grips, but fast enough so you can get riding right away
- Becomes tacky in 15 minutes at room temperature
- Outperforms rubber cement, acrylics and silicones because it bonds to more surfaces with greater strength and durability
- Also works great as general adhesive for anything that requires a flexible, waterproof bond that won't crack or become brittle.
- Excellent bonding to metal, plastic composites, rubber, leather, vinyl, glass and wood
- Exceptional flexibility, does not become brittle or hard
- Can bond items subject to vibration
- Abrasion resistance makes it great for bonding objects subject to wear
- 20 gram tube (0.7 ounce) is enough for multiple applications
Moto Wash is a powerful cleaner and de-greaser made by Motul. Safe on all paints, metallic components and plastics. Leaves a corrosion resistant film.
This chain lube comes in a squeeze-tube bottle with an integrated brush nozzle. It makes applying chain lube easy and less messy than spray on lubes.
A handy addition to the tool box or your traveling pack.
This stuff is amazing! Rub a little bit of the paste onto your dirty hands and it lifts the dirt right off. A little more rubbing turns it into dry flakes that brush away.
M4 Hands Clean is not messy or greasy.
Removes splattered insects and organic residues (bird droppings) from wind screens, fairings, paint, metal, mirrors and motorcycle plastics. Like all the other Motul products that we like so much, Insect Remover is amazing. Spray it on and let it sit for a few minutes. It softens and dissolves bug remains much better than other cleaning products.
Latex free gloves for the shop or garage.
- 10 Pack
Permatex Gasket Remover will help you remove that stubborn gasket without having to scrape so much, possibly damaging surfaces. Prepares surfaces for new gaskets. Give it plenty of time to soak in.
QuikSteel is a two component epoxy resin in a single stick; the outer layer is the epoxy and the core the activator.
It cures by chemical reaction initiated by kneading the putty until epoxy and activator are thoroughly mixed. It will set hard in any atmospheric conditions, even immersed in fluids, within 15-30 minutes and achieve full chemical cure within 1 hour.
QuikSteel adheres to and bonds virtually all solid surfaces including metals, wood, masonry, glass and most plastics. It is resistant to temperatures between -70°C and +260°C and once cured is impervious to most acids and solvents (including gasoline and diesel), and can be drilled, ground, filed, tapped, sanded and painted once it has cured.
We like red high temperature silicone for use as an adhesive. It is much stronger and sticks better than the standard stuff. The resistance to temperatures up to 650°F is a bonus. Sold in a 3 oz tube.
Renthal chain lube is 100% lubricant, zero propellant. So this new 250ml bottle size combines high performance and value.
The all-new formula Chain Lube is specially designed to penetrate all parts of the chain. This all-condition lube is compatible with all o-ring and non o-ring chains.
This is a vacuum operated automatic chain oiling system to keep your driveline adequately lubricated at all times.
When properly adjusted the oil will last thousands of miles between refills. The Scottoiler kit includes one 250ml bottler of oil which is good for 10000 miles of riding.
A bottle of genuine Scottoiler chain oil.
- 250 ml bottle
Slime Tube Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tube tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the Slime treated tube rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime for tube type tires is not recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Prevents and repairs punctures up to 1/8"
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble
- Tubes treated with Slime can be patched with a conventional vulcanized patch using a bit of patience and care
Stabilizes gas for short and long term periods of inactivity (up to two years) while preventing the formation of varnish. Eliminates carbon buildup in fuel delivery system and exhaust components. Increases octane and removes water from the fuel, making it the perfect solution to prevent and eliminate ethanol (E-10) fuel problems. 8 oz bottle treats 48 gallons of fuel.
- Cures and prevents ethanol fuel problems
- Helps prevent phase separation
- Makes engines start easily, run smooth
ThreeBond 1342 low strength thread locking compound. This is the ideal retaining compound for small nuts and bolts. Fasteners are held securely but, can be easily removed when necessary. ThreeBond gives this a number 4 rating for exposure to engine oil making it a good choice for internal fasteners as well as external fasteners. 10ml bottle.
The best product for those surfaces that mate together without a gasket. Like center cases, cam covers and the like.
- Tough, durable sealer utilizing silicone rubber as a primary component
- Ideal for applications where a long-lasting, faultless seal is absolutely critical
- 3.5 oz. tube