Many suppliers are experiencing HUGE increases in demand and supply chain delays. We appreciate your patience. The quickest way to get your item is to place your order now which guarantees your place in line.
Air Filter Care Kit, No Toil Evolution
This advanced filter oil & cleaner kit by No Toil is alcohol free, completely biodegradable and compatible with all foam filters.
- Offers superior protection
- Waterproof yet easy to clean
Air Filter Cleaner, Muc-Off
Muc-Off Air Filter Cleaner is a state of the art, professional strength bio-degradeable cleaner that's designed to clean and care for foam filters. Its unique combination of active ingredients is formulated to rip through dirt and oil in seconds, without damaging the foam or glue.
- Specifically designed to be ultra- safe on surfaces
- Helps to extend life of foam and glues
- Suitable for all bikes foam air filters
Air Filter Cleaner, K&N Power Kleen
- High-performance cleaner and degreaser specifically formulated to remove oil, lubricants, grease, grime and other deposits
- Formulated to clean K&N Filtercharger air filter elements
- Dissolves dirt buildup and old filter oil; washes away with water
- Biodegradable; safe on paint, plastic, cast aluminum and rubber
- 355 ML / 12 U.S. FL OZ. Spray Bottle, Instructions included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Do not use on polished or anodized aluminum.
Air Filter Oil, K&N
Air Filter Oil, Maxima FFT
- Dust/waterproof synthetic/petroleum blend for foam-type air filter elements
- Super-tacky polymer and co-polymer additives hold onto virtually all fine particles
- 4-12% increased airflow over competitive products
- Will not plug or migrate off of filters
- Resists washout from carburetor fogging
- Dyed dark blue to ensure even coverage
- Made in the U.S.A.
Limited to ground domestic shipping only.
Air Filter Rim Grease, No Toil
Anti-Seize Permatex 8oz
A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly. Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-50°C to 870°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant – ideal for marine use. Meets Mil Spec #907E.
Brake Fluid, Bel-Ray DOT 4
Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 brake fluid is specially formulated to exceed all DOT 3 & DOT 4 specifications. What this means to you is exceptional resistance to vapor lock and maintaining consistent lever feel during extreme brake use. This 12 ounce bottle is enough to finish just about any job.
- Formulated for hydraulic brake systems
- Mixes with all fluids meeting DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications
- Boiling point: dry 446°F, wet 311°F
- For brake systems and hydraulic clutches, except systems using mineral base fluids
Don’t Ride without the Slide
BugSlide is a complete waterless detailer that cleans, shines and degreases while removing bugs and other surface contaminants with ease. BugSlide leaves a protective, microscopic finish that continuously repels dust, dirt, water and fingerprints. Never wax again! The release agent in BugSlide makes clean up quick and easy. BugSlide contains a UV filter for added protection and dries crystal clear with no yellowing, no build-up and no powdery residue.
Safe to use on all types of vehicles.
- Safe to use multiple surfaces including Lexan, glass, fiberglass, plexiglass, chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, leather, vinyl and any non-porous surfaces.
- Free of wax, petroleum, silicone, Teflon or harsh chemicals.
- Leaves a protective, microscopic finish that continually repels dust, dirt, water and fingerprints.
- Contains a UV filter for added protection, dries crystal clear with no yellowing, no buildup or powdery residue.
- Proudly made in USA.
Cable Lubricant, Dri Slide
Goes on wet but solvent evaporates to leave a dry moly film. This unique dry film won't attract dirt or dust, is highly resistant to water, prevents rust and corrosion. It is the perfect lubricant to use on brake and clutch cables. Includes applicator needle to get into cables, locks and anything else that needs dry lubrication.
Chain Lube, Bel-Ray Super Clean
- Designed to resist fling-off (even in high speed applications)
- Protective coating dries white to ensure complete coverage
- Will not attract dirt, sand, or grit
- Wear and corrosion protection for long chain and sprocket life
- For chain applications, including ‘O’, ‘X’, and ‘Z’ ring units and roller chains
- 5.9 oz (175ml) Aerosol
Chain Lube, Renthal
Chain Oiling Auto System, Scottoiler
Chain Paste, Motul C5
Chain Wax, Maxima
- Revolutionary Parafilm™ formula; spray it on and let it dry
- Doesn't fling off
- Sprays on wet, dries to waxy film and seals the lubricant to your chain
- Non-gooey finish keeps dirt, sand and grit from sticking to freshly lubed chains
- Translates into longer chain life and reduced sprocket wear
- 5.5 oz net wt Aerosol
Chain Wax, MR-1 Moose Racing
- Spray on chain and let dry
- Provides a coated layer of oil & waxy film that prevents dirt and debris from sticking to the chain
- Safe to use on all X, Z and O-ring chains
- Protective layer of lubricative film extends the life of your chain and sprockets
- Can be used on Off-road and Street applications
- 10 oz net wt Aerosol
Chain Wax, No Toil
- Engineered to keep your chain clean and lubricated under the harshest conditions
- The triple action formula cleans, lubricates and protects your chain - no matter if it's a standard or O-ring chain
- Engineered to adhere to your chain, on or off-road, and lasts long during those epic adventures
- The biodegradable solvent carrier helps clean chain and aids delivery of oil to micro-pores in chain
- Biodegradable oil penetrates and adheres to metal for an efficient, long-lasting lubricant
- Biodegradable wax seals in oil and keeps dirt off of your chain
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Available in 12-ounce (EU: 354,88 ml) aerosol cans
Chain Wax, Tru-Tension BananaSlip
BananaSlip anti-fling PTFE Chain Wax is perfect for motorcycle and motorsport chains that will experience prolonged cycles and high impact environmental conditions. Our unique formulation penetrates deep into the links of the chain before drying externally to leave a protective layer against water and dirt. By producing an ultra-long lasting wax, BananaSlip keeps the joints of the chain well lubricated and reduces frictional losses between the chain and the sprocket up to twice as long as traditional chain oils. As a result, BananaSlip Chain Wax not only lubricates and protects but also enhances performance and the life of moving components.
- Touring, Sports Touring
- Off-road riding
- Commuting & motorway
- Mixed riding style
- 16.9 oz (500ML) Aerosol
Coolant, Evans Waterless
Evans Waterless Coolant (EWC) can be used for all water cooled motorcycles to eliminate overheating. With a boiling point in excess of 375° F, it will not vaporize, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil. At the other end of the spectrum, EWC freezes below -40° F.
EWC also delivers more power by eliminating pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating, thus improving combustion efficiency. It also generates very low vapor pressures which reduces strain on cooling system components. EWC comes in 1/2 gal. containers.
Installation requires specific procedures. Please click on the 'Instructions' button below to see those directions.
Dielectric Grease is an insulating silicone grease designed to insulate and protect electrical connections. Pack it into the back side of electrical connectors to protect them from moisture and corrosion. Do not put it directly on the connection surfaces.
- Protects electrical connections and wiring from salt, dirt and corrosion.
- Prevents voltage leaks around any electrical connection.
- Extends the life of bulb sockets.
- Suggested Applications: Marine and automotive electrical connections, spark plug boots, trailer hitches, battery terminals.
Electrical Tape, Liquid
This is a weatherproof protectant for wiring and electrical connections. Goes on as a liquid and dries to a vinyl polymer that resists dirt, dust, chemicals and moisture, ensuring that connections stay intact. Brush-top applicator allows coverage without gaps and enables access to tight spaces that roll tape and shrink tubing can't get to.
Fork Oil, Maxima
Time to freshen up your forks? Three pack or single 16oz bottles of Maxima fork oil that will refill your tubes after any fork job. This is a high-quality fork oil and what we use on our projects here at ProCycle.
For most situations you will use 10w Fork Oil. Some custom applications will use the 5w or 15w oil. Order the 5w oil if you have Ricor Intiminators or Cogent DDCs.
Fuel Stabilizer, Star Tron
Stabilizes gas for short and long term periods of inactivity (up to two years) while preventing the formation of varnish. Eliminates carbon buildup in fuel delivery system and exhaust components. Increases octane and removes water from the fuel, making it the perfect solution to prevent and eliminate ethanol (E-10) fuel problems. 8 oz bottle treats 48 gallons of fuel.
- Cures and prevents ethanol fuel problems
- Helps prevent phase separation
- Makes engines start easily, run smooth
Gasket Remover, Permatex
Permatex Gasket Remover will help you remove that stubborn gasket without having to scrape so much, possibly damaging surfaces. Prepares surfaces for new gaskets. Give it plenty of time to soak in.
High-Temp Silicone, Red
Hydraulic Clutch Bleed Kit, Magura
Hydraulic Clutch Fluid, Magura Blood Red
Filling and bleeding a Magura hydraulic clutch does not need to be a routine chore and should only need to be done when air infiltration within the system is suspected. Magura uses mineral oil, which does not absorb moisture from the environment, to lubricate the whole system.
Note: Magura hydraulic systems use ONLY mineral oil. Do not introduce DOT brake fluid of any kind into a hydraulic system designed to use mineral oil as this will cause corrosion to the internal seals and system failure may result. The only time anyone should ever need to replace the hydraulic fluid in a Magura system is following a hydraulic line exchange, a system upgrade, a crash which has damaged the system components or in a situation where a lack of fluid within the system has been diagnosed by poor lever feel.
If you do need to bleed your Magura hydraulic system, their custom made kit does indeed make that chore easier.
Insect Remover, Motul
Removes splattered insects and organic residues (bird droppings) from wind screens, fairings, paint, metal, mirrors and motorcycle plastics. Like all the other Motul products that we like so much, Insect Remover is amazing. Spray it on and let it sit for a few minutes. It softens and dissolves bug remains much better than other cleaning products.
Liquid Gasket, Three Bond 1211 Silicone
The best product for those surfaces that mate together without a gasket. Like center cases, cam covers and the like.
- Tough, durable sealer utilizing silicone rubber as a primary component
- Ideal for applications where a long-lasting, faultless seal is absolutely critical
- 3.5 oz. tube
Moto Wash, Motul
Shock Oil, 3W Maxima
Spray Wax, Wizards Mystic
Thread Locker, ThreeBond
ThreeBond 1342 low strength thread locking compound. This is the ideal retaining compound for small nuts and bolts. Fasteners are held securely but, can be easily removed when necessary. ThreeBond gives this a number 4 rating for exposure to engine oil making it a good choice for internal fasteners as well as external fasteners. 10ml bottle.
Tube Sealant, Slime
Slime Tube Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tube tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the Slime treated tube rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime for tube type tires is not recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Prevents and repairs punctures up to 1/8"
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble
- Tubes treated with Slime can be patched with a conventional vulcanized patch using a bit of patience and care
Bel-Ray Waterproof Grease is the legendary high-performance, multi-purpose grease. Superior water resistance, even in salt water, will ensure continued sealing and protection. Perfect for wheel bearings, headsets, shock linkages, swing arm pivots and other motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and marine chassis lubrication points. Due to its aluminum complex formula, it won't melt or run out. Enhanced mechanical stability and special anti-wear additives protect and lubricate bearings for improved performance. Sold in a 16 oz. tub.
Maxima brand may be substituted due to availability.