Cat Crap is the #1 voted anti-fog on the market. Lens cleaner and anti-fog in one. Works for all lenses, eyewear, goggles, helmet visors, etc.
ProCycle currently has reduced staffing due to our state governor’s orders. Orders will be processed as efficiently as possible. Your patience is appreciated.
A compact and lightweight solution to eliminate the SNAP for a safer tow. If you have ever towed a motorcycle you are familiar with the snap that comes with a traditional tow strap. GCAG made the Dynatow with a section that gives 32 inches of stretch so both riders have an easier tow.
The 26 foot total length gives you enough room to maneuver around obstacles and allows the freedom to choose better lines if you are towing in the gnar.
You can also use this as a recovery strap. You can girth hitch the loop end to the bike and throw the other end to a friend to pull. The dynamic properties of the Dynatow will help assist the pull. All of this functionality fits in a flat pouch about the size of sandwich and only weighs 12.8 oz. Throw it in your bag and be prepared.
- 1" Nylon Webbing - UV resistant and heavy duty.
- Tough Tensioners - The elastics are woven inside tubular nylon webbing for protection and strength.
- Hi-Viz Color - The bright green color will make this easy to see.
- Sewn Loop - The towing rider can choose to use a loop around the peg or wrap it. The loop also gives options to girth hitch if needed.
- 1000D Cordura Storage Pouch- protects the strap against abrasion while stored and keeps it compact.
- Multi Use - All good adventure gear is multi-use. Here's a few ideas.
- Ridge line for a tarp.
- Clothes line while camping.
- Recovery strap for a friend to pull on.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Dimensions - 8 in x 6 in x 1 in
- Weight - 12.8 oz
- 1,000 LB Working Load - They made it strong just like all of their products.
Please consider the following before use: Practice before you need to use this product. Always inspect your Dynatow strap before use and NEVER use a worn strap. They recommend a proper training class to learn safe methods for towing a motorcycle.
The GCAG handles are comfortable to pull so whoever is helping will pull harder, and they are soft against your fender so you won't have any annoying bouncing, noise, or graphics damage.
GCAG dirt bike lift strap handles are constructed of 1" thin nylon webbing with flat stainless steel tri-glides for attachment. The grip section is built with 1" climb-spec tubular nylon webbing and a comfort grip handle.
- Quick tool-less install
- Stainless steel hardware (no metal contacts your fork tubes)
- Comfort Grip Handle
- Fits any bike
Simplify self recovery with this quick deploy Z-Drag kit. It can sap your energy trying to get your bike unstuck. It can also fall in a way that makes it very difficult to pick up. The Z-Drag is a common rig to give you a mechanical advantage for reduced pull. The combination of roller cams provides a 4:1 pulling ratio for self recovery and a 5:1 ratio when you have help. A laminated instruction card is included in the bag.
- Quick Deploy - No knowledge of rigging and knot work required. Our Z-Drag comes out of the bag rigged and ready to use.
- Color Coded - For simple operation.
- Locking Carabiners - Two climbing rated, locking carabiners for secure attachment.
- Lightweight - Approx. 3 pounds and small enough to pack on a motorcycle.
- Strong - Even though its small, it still has a 1000 pound working load.
- Versatile - With a 74' mainline you will always have enough length to get creative in a tough situation.
- Multi-Function Bag - The bag features MOLLE compatible webbing on the outside for external attachment. The bag can also be utilized as a dead man anchor.
- Storage - Comes in a 1000D Cordura storage bag.
- Recovery - Can be used for solo recovery or with help from friends.
- Trail Repairs - Can easily be used to hoist your bike from an overhead support for repairs and maintenance while traveling.
- Clearing Trails - Move fallen trees out or other obstacles out of the way.
- Camping - Can be used to hoist a bear bag, act as a ridge line for stringing a tarp, etc.