XT225 Jet Kit Installation Instructions
(See available PDF for printable version)
- 42.5 & 45 Pilot Jets and 127.5, 130, 132.5 & 135 Main Jets, Shims for raising Needle
- Stock jetting should be 17.5 Pilot Jet and a 125 Main Jet
- If your bike has no mods, use the 42.5 Pilot Jet and the 125 Main Jet and 1 shim under the needle.
- If you have an aftermarket pipe, install the 42.5 Pilot Jet and the 130 Main Jet and 1 shim under the needle.
- Adjust the Fuel Mixture Screw for the best idle.
- Should you desire a richer low end, use the 45 Pilot Jet.
- For a richer mid-range, add another shim under the Needle. (Equivalent to moving it down 1 clip position).
- The above recommendations are a good starting point for jetting only. Use the jet combination that makes your bike run the best!