Important: All appropriate safety equipment and gear must be used during the installation of this or any other ProCycle product including any time you work on a vehicle. ProCycle accepts no responsibility for injuries or damage incurred during the installation of any products.
- Remove the left side panel, stock tool holder and left grab handle.
- Using the stock tool holder bolts and 2 loop brackets, mount the new tool tube to the original tool holder mounting points.
- Mount the third loop bracket to the frame under the grab handle rear mounting point.
- Reinstall the grab handle.
- The Tool Tube kit includes extra bolts and washers to be used only if needed for those bikes that have an aftermarket luggage rack.
- Insert the expanding plugs into each end of the tube and turn the wingnut on each plug until it is held firmly in the tube.
- We recommend removing the helmet lock to ease removal of the tube plug. This requires a ‘security torx’ bit available at any tool outlet.