DR650 Case Saver Installation Instructions
(See available PDF for printable version)
- Remove plastic sprocket cover from the left side of the motor.
- Install the three 6mm studs into the sprocket holder mounting bolt holes.
(We recommend using some low strength thread lock compound to keep the studs securely in place.)
- Place one spacer collar onto each stud.
- Put the guide plate onto the studs and adjust its position for approximately 1/8” (3mm) clearance from the chain.
- Install the three lock nuts and tighten.
- Verify that you still have 1/8” (3mm) clearance from the chain.
- Go for a ride and never worry about your cases again!
Note: The plastic sprocket cover does NOT go back on once the Case Saver is installed.