Each kit includes all necessary rubber components and brake pins.
ProCycle currently has reduced staffing due to our state governor’s policies. Orders will be processed as efficiently as possible. Your patience is appreciated.
This anodized billet piece, brings a touch of color to your bike. Available in red or blue, it replaces the stamped steel clevis that connects your brake pedal to the master cylinder.
Steel braided lines have a Teflon tube as a core wrapped with a stainless steel wire braided exterior which doesn't allow the brake lines to stretch under pressure like stock rubber lines do.
The benefit is a firmer brake lever with better feel because the energy that was going into stretching the stock lines now goes straight to the brakes.
This will give you a complete SET (Front and Rear) of brake pads.
- Sintered Pads are best for regular riding -long life, and good performance in all conditions
- Sport Carbon pads are made for fast riding in dry conditions - not recommended for mud, water, or sand
- Race Sintered are designed for racing use
- Includes front and rear brake pads
Replacement retaining pin for the brake caliper. Includes 1 stock style brake pin.
(Front caliper only for DR350 and DR650)
Be sure to use some anti-seize on the threads when you install it.
A set of OEM spec brake rotor bolts. These bolts already have thread lock compound applied to the threads.
SMX Carbon Look Rotor
- Rotor material has higher friction than plain stainless steel for added stopping power
- Rotors measure 320mm
- Come with caliper relocation bracket
- Designed to fit standard hubs
All the parts you need to freshen up your brake master cylinder. New piston, seals, return spring, boot and snap ring.