This anodized billet piece, brings a touch of color to your bike. Available in red or blue, it replaces the stamped steel clevis that connects your brake pedal to the master cylinder.
Steel braided lines have a Teflon tube as a core wrapped with a stainless steel wire braided exterior which doesn't allow the brake lines to stretch under pressure like stock rubber lines do.
The benefit is a firmer brake lever with better feel because the energy that was going into stretching the stock lines now goes straight to the brakes.
This will give you a complete SET (Front and Rear) of brake pads.
- Sintered Pads are best for regular riding -long life, and good performance in all conditions
- Sport Carbon pads are made for fast riding in dry conditions - not recommended for mud, water, or sand
- Race Sintered are designed for racing use
- Includes front and rear brake pads
Replacement retaining pin for the brake caliper. Includes 1 stock style brake pin.
(Front caliper only for DR350 and DR650)
Be sure to use some anti-seize on the threads when you install it.
A set of OEM spec brake rotor bolts. These bolts already have thread lock compound applied to the threads.
SMX Carbon Look Rotor
- Rotor material has higher friction than plain stainless steel for added stopping power
- Rotors measure 320mm
- Come with caliper relocation bracket
- Designed to fit standard hubs
All the parts you need to freshen up your brake master cylinder. New piston, seals, return spring, boot and snap ring.