Odds & Ends
Here you will find a collection of items that have been sitting around the shop gathering dust and it is time for them to find new homes! Some of them are from projects we finished, others are brand new items that were never used. Give us a call if you have any questions. Be sure to check back occasionally as we will be adding other orphaned parts looking for a good home. All sales on this page are final and there will be no returns.
A complete good running motor from a 2003 CRF150F. Includes stock carburetor, CDI box and BBR head pipe (not seen in photos). We pulled this motor out of the bike and replaced it with a Powroll built stroker XR200 motor for supermoto and flattrack racing.(Click here to see that bike which is also for sale on this page.) Look closely at the images (click on any image for a larger version) and notice that there are no oil leaks and it is ready to go! If you have questions, please call.
This is a Moose brand unit that is a direct replacement for the stock unit. It fits a large range of models listed below. This has never been used or even installed - brand new in the box unit.
- 250F-EXC - '02-'05
- 250F-XCF-W - '06-'09
- 400 EXC - '99-'06
- 400XC-W - '07
- 450EXC - '03-'05
- 520EXC/MXC - '00-'02
- 525EXC/XC/XC-W - '03-'05
Our collection of new, in box, New Old Stock (NOS), Wiseco and Athena piston kits. These include piston, rings, wrist pin, and circlips (unless noted otherwise). Prices are in the description below as well as the dropdown menu to order.
- Athena - CR125, 92-01, 54.00mm dia., Part #54F05400001A - $50.00
- Wiseco ProLite - Honda CR250, 97-01, 67.50mm dia., Part #702M06750 - $60.00 (missing 1 circlip!)
- LA Sleeve - Honda ATC295, 71.95mm dia., Part #2835CD, $100.00
- Wiseco - Yamaha YZ80, 90-93, 47.00mm dia., Part #646M04700 - $40.00
- Wiseco ProLite - Yamaha YZ125, 94-96, 54.00mm dia., Part #647M05400 - $40.00
- Wiseco - Yamaha YZ/WR250 88-91, 70.00mm dia., Part #605M07000 - $40.00 ea. (2 in stock)
- Wiseco - Yamaha YZ/WR250 88-91, 68.00mm dia., Part #605M06800 - $40.00
- Athena - YZ250F, 02-06, 82.95mm dia., Part #54F08300001A - $75.00 ea. (2 in stock)
- Wiseco ProLite - Yamaha YZ/WR490 All years, 87.00mm dia., Part #456M08700 - $60.00
This unit was installed on a bike for a photo shoot and then removed! The motor was never started! This is a brand-new set of Vance & Hines Big Shot pipes for the big VTX. If you really want these, give us a call and make us an offer we can't refuse! Images are from the Vance & Hines website and not of the actual pipes on a bike, though they look just like this!
Want to stay cool and comfy on those long summer rides? The Sit & Fly net seat cover allows air between you and the seat keeping things significantly cooler. Allowing the air to circulate under you eliminates perspiration and keeps things dry and comfortable.
NOTE - Closeout! Limited quantity available and no returns!
A Brand New Bash Plate from B&B Eng. in Australia. Real work of art. This is for the XR650R that we ordered on accident. Rally style bash plate is made from 4mm aluminium 5083 plate. This plate is chosen because of its extreme suitability for welding, abrasion and impact resistance, bearing in mind the full weight of the bike and rider. All bash plates are supplied with the necessary stainless clamps and bolts where possible. All bash plates have a polished finish and have foam or rubber where required.
B&B Eng. KTM 1290 Bash plate is made from 5mm thick 5083 structural alloy plate. Rear mounts are 5mm stainless steel with a rearward facing lug that rests on the rear frame rail to prevent rotation of the bracket. There are 6 32mm hole in the underside to help flush debris and minimise noise. There is also a rubber damper glued inside to help reduce noise. If so desired b & b off road can supply the bash plate with motofoam to further reduce noise and mud build up. Bash plate can be fitted with or without genuine crash bars. All necessary mounting hardware for this is supplied.
Just about a brand new Saddlemen Adventure Track seat off of a 2011 KTM 990 Adventure. This is the new seat design by Saddlemen that has the center section removed to alleviate pressure on the prostrate for you gentlemen riders. MSRP on this seat, which has the optional front heated section, is $577.95, but we are offering it for only $450.00. There are approximately 1500 miles on the seat with ab sol ut ley no exterior marks, cuts, rips or anything. Looks like brand new!
- Hybrid design combines exclusive SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual-sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control
- Vinyl and rugged micro-fiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion
- Front of the seat has a heating element with five-level remote control on select models
- Seat orders ship Parcel Post (6-10 business days) within the US. Why?
The HYMEC is simply a fantastic hydraulic retrofit clutch system that is guaranteed to improve overall bike performance.
Fits: Z750 '09-'10, ER-6N '06-'09, Versys '07-'10, SV650 '99-'01, FZ6 '07-'10
These are CNC Machined clamps that have 5.5mm of offset and are meant for oversize 1-1/8" handlebars. Turn the mounts one way to move the bars further out for comfort if you are a tall rider, or turn them back to bring the bars a bit closer to you. They include all hardware you need to mount them and clamp your bars up.
The Speed and Strength Urge Overkill motorcycle jacket has a seam sealed water proof AR-600 frame with reflective trim, water proof pockets and a large water proof rear storage pocket. It features removable C.E. approved shoulder, elbow and spine protectors with reinforced shoulders and elbows for added impact resistance.
Sorry no returns on closeout items