Athena Big Bore Kit
- Aluminum cylinder designed with wider water jackets for better cooling.
- Forged high-compression piston
- Includes all necessary Rings, Clips, and Gaskets.
Wiseco Piston KitStandard & Hi-Compression
- Forged from high-silicon aluminum alloy for maximum strength
- Forged pistons provide maximum horsepower and torque
- Very durable with high longevity
- Hi-Compression pistons fit in the stock bore, providing a horsepower boost without the need for boring your cylinder
- Reduce wear, and significantly increase your engine life.
- Easy to install. Place on outer side of filter.
- Powerful magnet traps abrasive metal particles down to 1 micron. OEM oil filters only filter particles down to 90 microns, leaving behind the most harmful particles to circulate through your engine.
Valve Shim Kit
Includes three valve shims of each size from 1.20 to 3.50 in .05 increments. 141 shims in total. 57 cents per shim!
Evans Waterless Coolant (EWC) can be used for all water cooled motorcycles to eliminate overheating. With a boiling point in excess of 375° F, it will not vaporize, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil. At the other end of the spectrum, EWC freezes below -40° F.
EWC also delivers more power by eliminating pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating improving combustion efficiency. It also generates very low vapor pressures which reduces strain on cooling system components. EWC comes in 1/2 gal. containers.
Installation requires just a bit more than dumping the old fluid and adding the EWC. Please click on the 'Instructions' button below to see those directions.
When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to Evans Waterless Coolant (EWC), great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to insure that all of the old water-based coolant is removed before installing new EWC.
There are a number of methods to use depending on the machine layout and ones mechanical abilities. If you are not comfortable with removing your thermostat and working on the entire cooling system, it is acceptable to drain your system as best as possible, and follow the instructions below.
- Begin with a cold engine.
- All of the old antifreeze must be removed from the cooling system. Conventional antifreeze contains water and water contaminates. DO NOT flush with water. (If the system is badly corroded or contaminated with non-coolant products [i.e. rust, oil, dirt, etc.], you may flush with water and use a chemical cooling system cleaner. More care will be needed to ensure that all the water is then fully removed.)
- Drain cooling system including expansion tank according to the owner's manual.
- If possible, remove a low hose connection, typically at the coolant pump, and blow air in through the radiator or system-fill opening to push out all the old antifreeze. A high-volume air source is preferred over high pressure air. If compressed air is used to help remove the old coolant and water, be aware that it can damage cooling system components. The use of high volume, low pressure air is preferred because it is safer, and in most cases, more effective.
- Close up drains, attach any hoses that were removed, and fill system fully with EWC. Run engine until thermostat opens and fluid is circulated thoroughly. Allow engine to cool to relieve any possible water vapor pressure.
- Drain system and blow out as well as you can again.
- Close up drains, attach hoses, and fill system with EWC. Fill expansion tank to cold line. Check fluid level after initial operation.
Dispose of drained fluid responsibly. Treat EWC the same as antifreeze for disposal purposes.
EWC expands 7% at operating temperature, about the same as antifreeze. If there is no expansion tank on the system, the radiator will purge a small amount upon warm up. Once cooled, this is now the system's operating level.
EWC is a blend of glycols and so it is compatible with the chemicals in antifreeze so that if you must add water to your system in the case of an emergency, the mixture will perform the same as antifreeze and no worse.
The higher pressure in the radiator raises the coolant boiling point and increases protection from coolant loss due to overheating.
23 PSI - 1.6 Bar
- Stage 1: More bottom-end and mid-range torque
- Stage 2: More mid-range and top-end horsepower
- Stage 3: For big bore and stroker motors
Full Engine Gasket Set w/ Seals
Includes all engine gaskets and seals
FCR Carburetor "Dial it in" Combo
Buy both and save! Includes the Boyesen QuickShot 3 and Sunline Mixture Screw
FCR-MX accelerator pump spring
Direct replacement for the stock spring. Gives a much more consistent accelerator pump squirt. Eliminates the need for the 'o-ring mod', wire or zip-ties on the pump arm. Fits all Keihin FCR-MX carbs except 07-08 CRF250/450.
Sunline Calibrated Fuel Mixture Screw
Replaces the stock screw. Easy adjustment, without a screwdriver, of fuel mixture while the bike is running. For Keihin FCR carburetors.
K&N Air FilterCRF 250/450 R 03-08 'R' Models Only
- Increased air flow over the stock air filter
- Designed to increase horsepower and throttle response
- Designed to fit inside the factory air box
- Larger surface area over foam filters which offers longer service intervals in dusty conditions
- Four layers of premium cotton gauze provides outstanding filtration
- Washable & re-usable, never wears out
- One filter will last the lifetime of your bike
Boyesen QuickShot 3 Accelerator Pump Cover
This cover acts as an 'adjustable leak jet' to fine tune the accelerator pump squirt.
Eliminates "4-stroke bog" when used with correct jetting. Allows the use of correct carburetor settings to optimize performance, starting and reliability. Improved low-end performance with much better throttle response. Investment cast and finished to precise tolerances with internal high volume vertical check valve. Fits all motorcycles and ATVs using a Keihin FCR carb. Easy installation instructions (including online video) and template.
Hinson Slipper Clutch
Slipper clutches are designed to reduce the effect of engine braking. They are an essential addition to any race bike and offers better clutch and braking control.
- Provides more controllable downshifting and braking
- Reduces rear wheel lockup and patter caused by excessive engine braking
- Offers better protection against engine and gearbox damage caused by the engine going past redline on a downshift
- Reduced wear and tear on the gearbox
Hinson Slipper Clutches are easy to install and adjust. Highly recommended for non-race applications and beginner to intermediate racers.
DP Clutch Kit
Replace your worn clutch plates and springs to reduce fade and slip.
- Complete set of friction plates, steel plates, and springs
- Heavy-duty springs help prevent clutch slip
- Restores proper stack height, fixes clutch slip caused by wear and tear
Machined from impact and wear resistant chromoly steel. Heat treated, then finished with a nickel coating for corrosion resistance.
Complete hydraulic clutch system by Magura is a must have for your CRF.
- No more pressure-point fading
- Completely self-adjusting
- Reduces lever pull up to 20%
- Forged lever with reach adjust
- Filled with biodegradable mineral oil
Rear SprocketCRF 250R/X '04-'08 / CRF450R/X '02-'08
Hard anodized alloy sprocket. Machined sprockets made from 7075 T651 aluminum reduces distortion and provides optimal thickness, to extend sprocket and chain life.
A set of six high quality grade 10 sprocket bolts with locknuts. Threadlock compound has already been applied for extra security.
This brush has 2.25 coils of 360° chemical-resistant nylon bristles to make it the fastest, most effective, precise and systematic method for giving your chain a thorough cleaning. It will help the performance of the chain, the sprockets and the engine. This brush will fit any 400 or 500 series chains.
Complete Universal Dual Sport Kit
Our dual sport kits are Universal and will fit any bike.Standard Kit Includes:
- Wiring harness with on/off key switch
- Fold-away mirror & handlebar mount
- Turn signal flasher unit
- 12v Horn
- Acerbis DHH headlight
- Acerbis taillight/brake light fender
- Halogen mini turn signals
- Brake light switch
- Installation notes
- 2 splice connectors
- 12 crimp connectors
Our harness has been designed to be flexible. It will fit any size bike, small to large, without requiring wire extensions or other modifications. You can power it from a lighting stator (AC) or a battery (DC). Includes a splice connection to power your headlight from the stator while running the other components off a battery.
If your bike has power to run a headlight then our kit will work without any additional requirements. If your bike lacks power for a headlight, you will need a lighting stator.
Our harness is designed to be robust even in the event of a crash. Part replacement is simple and inexpensive. No delicate electronic circuits like some of our competitors use which can be costly to replace.
Installation is straightforward. Remove your fuel tank and seat. Lay down and secure the harness to the frame. Install the other components and plug them into the harness. Real easy!
For more information see our FAQ page.
Shorai Power Lithium Iron BatteryCRF450X & CRF250X '05-'09
- No more dead batteries. Holds charge for one year without maintenance
- Two to four times the life of lead-acid batteries
- Carbon Fiber Composite Case
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose
- Ultra light and compact - You could easily carry a spare!
Shorai recommends either the LFX09-L2 or the LFX14-L2. The 09 is lighter while the 14 has more CCA.
- LFX09-L2 measures 4.5" x 2.25" x 3.5", weighs 1.27 lb and is rated at 135 cranking amps
- LFX14-L2 measures is the same size as the LFX09-L2 above, weighs a bit more at 1.61 lbs, but is rated at 210 cranking amps
- For reference, the stock YTZ7S measures 4.44" x 2.75" x 4.13", weighs 4.6 lbs and is only rated at 130 cranking amps
- Each Shorai battery includes self-adhesive foam panels to achieve a snug fit in your battery box
You can charge your Shorai battery with a regular battery charger but if you want the very best for it, this charger is designed for optimum performance by balancing the individual cells in the battery. Balanced charging ensures the battery reaches its fullest capacity and longest life. 'Store' mode allows long term long term maintenance storage.
Shorai Charge/Store Dedicated Battery Management System for Shorai LFX only. 2A Max charge rate, connects via BMS 5-pin port on LFX batteries. Includes modes for full charge, or long-term storage. Input USA 110~120V 50/60 Hz.
For Shorai Lithium Iron batteries only
- Made from strong and lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Protects vital engine parts from rocks and debris
- Custom fit to your specific bike model
- Oil drain hole for easy access
- All mounting hardware included
Clarke Fuel Tank
Increases fuel capacity for longer range than stock. All necessary hardware is included.
NOTE: Clarke tanks do not come with a vent hose or vent cap. If you do not have one, click here to order one.
- Fuel tank orders ship Parcel Post (6-10 business days) within the US. Why?
If you're like us, you hate the long floppy vent hose hanging off the cap of your aftermarket tank. This one-way vent cap replaces the long hose with a short one only about 2" long. It allows air into your tank but prevents fuel from sloshing out. Machined from billet alloy and anodized for good looks.
Fuel supplies can be sketchy at times. This filter lives in your tank to trap dirt and debris as it is poured into the tank. Features a custom shaped adapter that fits securely under the gas cap, creating a leak-proof seal. If it stays out of your fuel, it can't get into the carb! Created by the filter experts at Twin Air, this filter fits IMS, Clarke and Acerbis gas tanks.
FULL SET Includes fenders, shrouds, side panels, front plate
IMS Fuel Tank
Increases fuel capacity for longer range than stock. All necessary hardware is included.
- Fuel tank orders ship Parcel Post (6-10 business days) within the US. Why?
ProCycle SUPERMOTO 17" Wheel Set
Complete set of supermoto wheels. We custom build our wheels to fit your bike!
Unlike other supermoto wheels that use aftermarket hubs, our supermoto wheels are built on OEM hubs for maximum compatibility with your bike!
Stock hubs allow you to use the rotors and sprockets built for your bike instead of expensive and difficult to obtain parts for aftermarket hubs.
Our Supermoto wheels are carefully laced and trued to provide you with a solid, high-quality wheel.
We use high quality Excel rims and Buchanan's stainless steel heavy gauge spokes and heavy-duty nipples. All bearings and seals come pre-installed.
- New OEM hubs
- Excel 3.5"x17" front rim, clear-anodized aluminum
- Excel 4.25"x17" rear rim, clear-anodized aluminum
- Buchanan's stainless steel heavy gauge spokes
- Buchanan's heavy-duty zinc-plated nipples
- Bearings and seals pre-installed
All our wheels are custom built to order, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Once ordered, custom wheels, rims or spokes cannot be cancelled or returned..
Michelin Bib Mousse Foam Tube
- Replaces a conventional tube with a flat-proof foam type material
- Provides the equivalent pressure of 13psi
- Designed for off-road use only, not intended for speeds over 80mph
This ultra-cool little tool is used to pull the valve stem through the hole on motorcycle rims saving your finger tips when changing tires, fixing flats or any time the tube has to come out of the rim. It threads inside the valve stem making it easier to pull through the rim hole. You can use it as a valve stem puller, valve core removal tool or a tire deflator.
Handle is CNC machined and has a threaded hole in each end, one to hold and protect the threaded end of the tool and one for a spare valve core (not included). Anodized blue for good looks and corrosion resistance.
EBC Supermoto 320mm Front Brake Rotor
- High friction 320mm steel rotors for greater stopping power over stock rotors
- Includes a caliper relocation bracket
- Designed to fit standard hubs
EBC Front/Rear Brake RotorsCRF 250/450 R/X '02-'08
Made with heat-treated carbon steel for longer wear life and reduced galling.
Steel-Braided Brake Lines
Steel braided brake lines provide better braking power over stock, and greater water resistance. High quality stainless steel braided hose.
The Phillips type screws used in Japanese motorcycles are actually Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) screws are very easy to strip if you are using a regular Phillips screwdriver.
Here is a little kit that will make removing and replacing JIS screws much easier. A small portable handle with its own collection of 4 various bits, along with 2 each JIS No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 bits. These will work in any other bit holders you may have and have a slight magnetic end to hold a screw while you start it.
Vapor Tachometer / Speedometer
- New! An on-bike GPS system with all the features you've come to expect from Trail Tech
- View, Organize, Edit and Share Entire Trail Systems in 3D
- Designed Specifically to Meet the Needs of Off-Road Riders
- 240x400 LCD display - Readable even in Intense Sunlight
- Crash Resistant, Off-Road Design
- Upload Routes from any GPS
- Customizable User Screens
- Accurate Tracks, Even in the Toughest Terrain
- Runs on Vehicle Power (or internal battery)
- Back-lit for Operation in the Dark
W.E.R. Steering DamperCRF250/450 '02-'04
Take back control of your bike! Reduces front wheel deflection making your offroad ride more comfortable and controllable.
- Delivers normal damping 25° right and left from center then fades to no damping
- Returning to center there is no damping which improves handling unlike many other brands
- Note: CRF250X/450X will require headlight shell modification to fit
- Please allow 10 days for delivery
Not only are Pro Moto Billet Cargo Racks brutishly strong and functional, but they look great too. Each cargo rack is methodically engineered, then CNC machined on-site from a 1/2 inch thick plate of USA made 6061 aluminum by master machinists.
Need to mount your turn signals to your new Pro Moto Billet Rack? Just add a set of CNC machined aluminum Turn Signal Brackets for $15.95 and that will be no problem. See bottom image.
These clever tie-down clamps give you an instant anchor point for tie-down straps using your hand grips.
- Oval opening for single or double tie-down hooks
- Clamps securely to any 7/8" handle bar grips
- Machined from forged aluminum
- Sold in pairs
Trail Tech Vapor Dashboard
- Optional plastic dashboard with indicator lights protects the computer and places it in an optimum viewing position.
- Included mounting bracket installs easily to triple clamp of most motorcycles.
- Includes an assortment of indicator light lenses allowing customization to fit your needs.
G2 Throttle Cam SystemCRF250/450 R/X '02-'08
- 3 Different throttle cams to adjust ratio for various types of conditions
- Each cam is designed for different track conditions such as slippery or highly technical conditions
- Billet throttle tube with removable end-cap for hand guard installation
BBR Billet Gas CapCRF450 '02-'05
- Billet machined aluminum gas cap with gold anodized breather
- Large grip area for easy spin on/off
No more hefting your bike up on a box stand after a race or trail ride. No more burning your hand on the exhaust pipe when you grab the back of your bike to lift it onto your stand. Instead, just press down on the levered handle and easily lift your bike up onto the adjustable platform quickly and easily.
Some of the great features about the MXHandStand:
- Easily leverage your bike up onto a flat, adjustable platform!
- Adjustable platform angle allows either wheel to be elevated
- Foldable to less than 3" for easy transport & storage
- Adjustable for overall height
- Independently adjustable legs compensate for uneven ground