Odds & Ends
Here you will find a collection of items that have been sitting around the shop gathering dust and it is time for them to find new homes! Some of them are from projects we finished, others are brand new items that were never used. Give us a call if you have any questions. Be sure to check back occasionally as we will be adding other orphaned parts looking for a good home. All sales on this page are final and there will be no returns.
A complete good running motor from a 2003 CRF150F. Includes stock carburetor, CDI box and BBR head pipe (not seen in photos). We pulled this motor out of the bike and replaced it with a Powroll built stroker XR200 motor for supermoto and flattrack racing.(Click here to see that bike which is also for sale on this page.) Look closely at the images (click on any image for a larger version) and notice that there are no oil leaks and it is ready to go! If you have questions, please call.
This is a Moose brand unit that is a direct replacement for the stock unit. It fits a large range of models listed below. This has never been used or even installed - brand new in the box unit.
- 250F-EXC - '02-'05
- 250F-XCF-W - '06-'09
- 400 EXC - '99-'06
- 400XC-W - '07
- 450EXC - '03-'05
- 520EXC/MXC - '00-'02
- 525EXC/XC/XC-W - '03-'05
Our collection of new, in box, New Old Stock (NOS), Wiseco and Athena piston kits. These include piston, rings, wrist pin, and circlips (unless noted otherwise). Prices are in the description below as well as the dropdown menu to order.
- Athena - CR125, 92-01, 54.00mm dia., Part #54F05400001A - $50.00
- Wiseco ProLite - Honda CR250, 97-01, 67.50mm dia., Part #702M06750 - $60.00 (missing 1 circlip!)
- LA Sleeve - Honda ATC295, 71.95mm dia., Part #2835CD, $100.00
- Wiseco - Yamaha YZ80, 90-93, 47.00mm dia., Part #646M04700 - $40.00
- Wiseco ProLite - Yamaha YZ125, 94-96, 54.00mm dia., Part #647M05400 - $40.00
- Wiseco - Yamaha YZ/WR250 88-91, 70.00mm dia., Part #605M07000 - $40.00 ea. (2 in stock)
- Wiseco - Yamaha YZ/WR250 88-91, 68.00mm dia., Part #605M06800 - $40.00
- Athena - YZ250F, 02-06, 82.95mm dia., Part #54F08300001A - $75.00 ea. (2 in stock)
- Wiseco ProLite - Yamaha YZ/WR490 All years, 87.00mm dia., Part #456M08700 - $60.00
This unit was installed on a bike for a photo shoot and then removed! The motor was never started! This is a brand-new set of Vance & Hines Big Shot pipes for the big VTX. If you really want these, give us a call and make us an offer we can't refuse! Images are from the Vance & Hines website and not of the actual pipes on a bike, though they look just like this!
The Crash Bars in this package were cosmetically damaged in transit. Below you will see detailed images of the damage. Other than the scuffs and scratches (which could easily be covered with paint) they are fine. The skid plate has no marks whatsoever and appears brand new.
Normally this pair sells for $439.95. Due to the scuffs and scratches, we have lowered the price on this one set to just $389.95.
Constructed of heavy-duty mild steel, SW-Motech crashbars are designed to provide maximum protection, optical integration, and high-quality fit and finish.
The new SW-Motech Rally Crashbars for the DL650 V-Strom feature a thicker tubing diameter than the previous guards (26.9mm vs. 21.3mm), extend higher up on the side panels for more direct impact protection, and still work perfectly with the aluminum skidplate from SW-Motech.
All components are protected against corrosion by sandblasting and powdercoating-black. Two high-strength frame mounting points.
HotBodies discontinued these undertail exhaust kits years ago even though they were very popular. Now the supply is limited and they are hard to come by. We have one! This kit was a return and it's never been installed. We will admit that one corner of the undertail plastic was broken in shipping, but that could easily be repaired. We have the broken piece and will include it, but want you to know that up front. You can see it in all the images. We know that this kit is for the GSX-R1000 Suzuki, but not exactly sure of the year. We think it is either for the '03 - '04 models, or for the '05 model.
Just about a brand new Saddlemen Adventure Track seat off of a 2011 KTM 990 Adventure. This is the new seat design by Saddlemen that has the center section removed to alleviate pressure on the prostrate for you gentlemen riders. MSRP on this seat, which has the optional front heated section, is $577.95, but we are offering it for only $450.00. There are approximately 1500 miles on the seat with ab sol ut ley no exterior marks, cuts, rips or anything. Looks like brand new!
- Hybrid design combines exclusive SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide adventure and dual-sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control
- Vinyl and rugged micro-fiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing outstanding comfort and a secure, comfortable ride
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion
- Front of the seat has a heating element with five-level remote control on select models
- Seat orders ship Parcel Post (6-10 business days) within the US. Why?
New competition-derived rubber mix in a 140/80-17 size tire. Delivers much greater tread life than its competitors in the adventure touring market. This new version of the Anakee has the same remarkable wet traction as the original Anakee tires.
- Lateral rigidity and stability thanks to reinforced casing
- Bias-ply or radial construction
- Large tread blocks for on road stability and easy clearing off road
- Versatile tread with deep channels for water evacuation
This is a 130/90-17 SuperMoto Rear tire that is brand new. No take-off or second, it was ordered but never picked up and now we have it and you need it! This would work well on a mid-size (250cc and plus) street bike, dual sport or cruiser.
This is for a Rox Handlebar Riser Kit with 2" of rise, meant to clamp into a 1-1/8" triple clamp mount and then have a 1-1/8" bar mounted to it.
Normal price for this unit is $82.95, but we have knocked that down to JUST $64.95!.
This is a 2003 Honda CRF150F chassis with a very built-up XR200 motor in it. It has been set up for adult mini-racing and includes two sets of 17" wheels and custom suspension by House of Horsepower that is set for a 200 pound rider. It is experienced in both SuperMoto and Flat Track racing. Just some of the modifications and updates include: peg sliders, oversize front rotor and caliper relocation bracket, oversize Excel rims with heavy duty spokes and Dunlop roadracing rain tires, decompression lever to make starting easier (yes, you need it!), BBR muffler, handguards with sliders, CR85 forks, Kouba lowering links, Mikuni TM 28 flatslide carburetor, K&N pod type air filter, high power electronic ignition, PowerMadd bar risers and tons more. We can't even go into the engine and all the updates. Let's just suffice to say that it made better than 16 HP on our dyno, which is really good for a XR200!. If you cannot pick up in Springfield, Oregon, shipping can be arranged at your cost.