This logo means that you are entitled to A NO-HASSLE, NO-FEE HELMET EXCHANGE IF THERE IS A SIZE OR FIT PROBLEM WITH YOUR INITIAL PURCHASE.
ProCycle is a Registered E-Dealer for Arai Helmets. We must meet all of the requirements established by Arai in order to sell these top of the line helmets through our website.
Click here to review the official Arai Sizing Chart and please view the video below that covers this topic as well. DO THIS PRIOR TO ORDERING YOUR NEW ARAI HELMET TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET THE BEST POSSIBLE FIT!
If, after receiving your helmet and test-fitting it in your home (never having removed the tags, shield film or actually using it for a test ride) you can return it to the place of purchase, within 3 business days after receipt, for an exchange to either another Arai size and/or model. The helmet must be in absolutely brand new condition, returned in the original box with all the original paperwork and packing. The cost difference, should there be any depending on model and/or design change, will either be refunded (in the case of a less expensive replacement) or charged (in the case of a more expensive replacement) to your credit card. You must confirm with the place of purchase prior to the return, as to what that difference in costs might be and approve it, as well as to make the arrangements for the authorized return. Note that the dealer has final say as to the condition of the returned helmet, as well as any and all charges relating to damage, missing parts and/or cost differences in the case of an exchange. Arai has nothing to do with the purchase process, other than requiring the one free return for exchange. Any returns for another brand, or for a refund are not covered under this policy and will be charged for according to the policies of the selling dealer. Therefore, it is up to you as the customer to understand all sales and return policies of the selling dealer prior to making your purchase. Thank you very much for considering Arai for your next helmet purchase. We hope we have provided some useful information and hope you apply it, even if you choose another brand. After all, aren't you worth a little extra consideration?
And remember, only dealers listed on the Arai dealer locator and displaying the above registered logo are authorized to sell Arai helmets via the internet, as they have agreed to Arai's policies, most importantly the "no return shipping or return fee exchange" extra effort to get you properly fitted. Please note that due to shipping costs, we cannot do this for International Orders!
Thank you for shopping with ProCycle.us!
XD-4 in Solid Colors
The New Arai XD4 Helmet is packed full of features and improvements. The Arai XD series is a favorite among Dual Sport and Adventure riders because of the very low weight, extensive safety features and comfort. Welcome to the next level of comfort in Adventure Touring!
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers Dry-Cool technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Can be run without visor, or without shield (with goggles!) if so desired
VX-Pro3 in Solid Colors
- The new VX-Pro3 earned the very first 5-Star helmet rating in the history of "Motocross Action" magazine!
- The first top-to-bottom redesign of our VX series. Bristling with functional updates, it promises to be the choice of a growing number of racers and riders turning away from needless flash and stamped-out construction in favor of Arai's legendary pursuit of building the best helmet humanly possible.
- It features numerous updates and several innovations like Arai's innovative new Emergency-Release Cheek Pad design developed for much easier helmet-removal from an injured rider by trained medical technicians. The Pro3 is also Arai's first dirt helmet to feature its top-mount diffuser ventilation system. Available in three solid colors and eight graphics.
Corsair in Solid Colors
The new Corsair V proves again that Arai's main focus is the experienced rider who knows what a real helmet should do and have. It doesn't fling fashion at you; it advanced the art of building better helmets for riders. Its improvements and innovations reach down to the smallest details. Why? Partly obsession. Partly because Arai believes every part of a helmet is interrelated in both design and function. We don't believe in change for the sake of change, fad or marketing "shock" value.
- Newly designed shell with Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- New Arai "SAI" shield with Super AdSis shield system
- New "SAI" shield is 5mm longer in each side and provides a wider field of view
- New "SAI" shield and base plates are exclusive to Corsair V helmets
- Latest generation of Dry Cool line has a new silver-grey color
- Rear mounting straps are slightly re-positioned exclusively to the Corsair V
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
- Newly designed side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the new DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive AirWing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
Corsair with Graphics
Same great list of features and benefits as shown to the left with the solid color helmets only with some great color schemes and racer replica graphics. There are other racer graphics available. If you are interested in something else, please contact us and we can get that for you as well.