Includes three 7.48mm diameter valve shims of each size from 1.20 to 3.50 in .05 increments. 141 shims in total. Such a deal at just 57 cents per shim!
The higher pressure in the radiator raises the coolant boiling point and increases protection from coolant loss due to overheating.
23 PSI - 1.6 Bar
TUV approved high quality paper oil filters. Manufactured to OEM specifications.
Set your bike apart with a custom exhaust look. Withstands direct heat up to 2000°F
- 2"x25' wrap available in black or natural
- 4ea stainless steel tie wraps
The extended fuel mixture screw makes it much easier to fine tune the idle mixture. This screw is made specifically for the stock OEM Kawasaki Keihin carburetor. It's a nice addition to installing a jet kit or any other performance mods.
- Designed to fit in the factory air box exactly like original filter
- The best selling replacement air filter for competition motorcycles and ATVs
- Unique two stage design allows for easy and complete cleaning
- Dual layer of foam, can be serviced separately
- Thin Ultra Seal base is virtually impossible to tear and has a built-in "Grease Groove"
This advanced filter oil kit by No Toil is alcohol free, completly biodegrdable and compatible with all foam filters.
- Offers superior protection
- Waterproof yet easy to clean
The small size and right angle hose barbs make it easier to fit into the small space between your fuel petcock and carburetor. Filter body is only 7/8" diameter. Straight filter is 2" long, 90 degree filter is only 1 5/8" long.
- Provides a simple and affordable solution to carburetor tuning problems
- Allows you to tune your bike for increased power and smoothness while retaining fuel economy
- Includes a guide booklet on how to install and use your jet kit to it's full potential
- Increased air flow over the stock air filter
- Designed to increase horsepower and throttle response
- Designed to fit inside the factory air box
- Larger surface area over foam filters which offers longer service intervals in dusty conditions
- Four layers of premium cotton gauze provides outstanding filtration
- Washable & re-usable, never wears out
- One filter will last the lifetime of your bike
A six step maintenance system designed to recharge any K&N air filter
- Completely restores airflow efficiency
- Kit includes filter oil, and filter cleaner
- More range at a great price. Choose the 2.6 gallon tank for the newer KLX250S in Black, Green, Natural or White
- This tank will NOT fit the 2006-2008 models!
Ships Parcel Post (6-10 business days) within the US. Why?
- More range at a great price. Choose the 2.7 gallon tank for the KLX250S in Black, Green, Natural or White
- This tank will NOT fit the 2009-2013 models.
Ships Parcel Post (6-10 business days) within the US. Why?
Universal design. Vents in the back improve airflow to motor. Smaller front reduces 'wind steer' and improves high speed stability.
Front fender orders ship Parcel Post Only! within the US. Why?
Small and compact enough to fit in your pocket, jacket or on our belt loop, HelmetLok is designed to lock your helmet to any bike using the handlebar or frame as an anchor point.
Don’t be weighed down carrying your helmet around anymore. Just use the simple to operate, carabineer-style HelmetLok and you can secure your helmet using the convenient outward opening mechanism. The combination can be reset to the number of your choice. Enjoy the security and freedom of HelmetLok.
Seat Concepts dual-sport/adventure seat-kits incorporate a wider seating area for the rider, which results in more even weight distribution, while reducing pressure points. Each individual seat model has been specially designed to increase comfort without compromising rideability. The more aggressive the bike, the more aggressive the seat-kit.
Each kit contains detailed instructions for easy "Do It Yourself" installation. This provides the highest level of quality & comfort at an affordable price.
Click here to check out the new seat warmer we carry. Put this in before tacking your cover in place and keep yourself warm during even the coldest rides. Nothing like toasted buns to make a ride comfortable!
- Seat orders ship Parcel Post (6-10 business days) within the US. Why?
9" by 9" carbon fiber seat warmer that goes between your cover and the foam to keep your backside happy on those really cold days. This improved design produces 25% more heat than most other warmers using just 30 watts.
Kit includes the warming unit, with connector, 24" extension cable, rocker-type on/off switch and stub to splice into your wiring along with complete detailed instructions.
This kit is designed to go between the seat cover and foam padding, so you will have to undo a portion of your cover to get it in place. Can also be installed with a new cover and padding to make the project really simple!
- Made from strong and lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Protects vital engine parts from rocks and debris
- Custom fit to your specific bike model
- Oil drain hole for easy access
- All mounting hardware included
These are some top notch dual-sport mirrors. The holder is made from nylon and fiberglass and they are just about unbreakable. Combine that with the ability to fold out of the way when you head off-road makes them a very attractive addition to your bike. The mirror is a SAE specification convex mirror providing excellent rearward visibility.
The 3" arm is aluminum and provides a sturdy connection between base and mirror when tightened down.
The Doubletake mirror is easy to fold over, remove or even swap between bikes. The mirror is 4" diameter and has an overall length of 8.5". The RAM arm is 3" long. RAM Ball Stud Base will go into almost any mirror base with a 10mm by 1.25 thread. If you need to have a mount for your mirror, click here to see our split clamp mirror mount and mirror mount adapter, both on our Dual-Sport page.
Sold each. If you need a set, please order 2.
This new mirror screws into your stock mirror mount but can be folded out of the way when it's time to hit the trails. These are quite similar to the very popular KTM folding mirrors but at half the price of the KTM part. Fits either left or right side.
High quality steel front sprockets from 12 teeth to 16 teeth.
High quality steel rear sprockets from 42 teeth to 53 teeth.
A set of six high quality grade 10 sprocket bolts with locknuts. Threadlock compound has already been applied for extra security.
- Very light weight
- Stronger than stock
- Front end stability improved and rear end tracks straighter
- Lowers bike 1"
- Anodized in black
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Very light weight
- Stronger than stock
- Front end stability improved and rear end tracks straighter
- Lowers bike 1.75"
- Anodized in black
- Made in the U.S.A.
Complete high quality kit to replace the bearing and seals in the KLX250S shock linkage. Includes the lower shock bearing.
Complete high quality kit to replace the bearing and seals in the swingarm pivot.
- A set of high quality replacement steering stem bearings
- Tapered roller bearings provide decreased maintenance along with less wear, smoother operation and longer life
- Kit comes complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups, cones, and most include top and bottom seals
Whether or not you order new wheels, click here to see our full line of tires. We have tires for dual-sport and adventure riders, supermoto, even flat track, trials and mini road racing. Take a look and see if we can help you with new skins for your bike. If you don't see what you want, call and talk to one of our staff and they can get you exactly what you need.
Complete set of supermoto wheels. We custom build our wheels to fit your bike!
Our Supermoto wheels are carefully laced and trued to provide you with a solid, high-quality wheel.
We use Excel or Sun rims and Buchanan's heavy gauge stainless steel spokes and heavy-duty nipples. All bearings and seals come pre-installed. All the wheels we build allow the use of stock rotors and sprockets.
- New OEM hubs (or RAD billet hubs) with bearings and seals
- Excel or Sun 3.5"x17" front rim, clear-anodized aluminum
- Excel or Sun 4.25"x17" rear rim, clear-anodized aluminum
- Buchanan's stainless steel heavy gauge spokes and zinc-plated nipples
All our wheels are custom built to order, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Once ordered, custom wheels, rims or spokes cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Heavy-duty tubes made specifically for off-road and or motocross
- German made, these are the sturdiest, highest quality tubes on the market
- 3mm thick natural rubber construction helps resist pinch flats and is easier to patch than butyl rubber
- Straight metal valve stem
Designed for bikes that use tubes with radial tires, like supermoto and retro bikes with spoked wheels. Straight metal valve stem. Fronts fit 120/70 and 120/60. Rears fit 150/60, 150/70 and 160/60.
Please be sure and select the pads for your correct model year! Each order includes front and rear brake pads.
- Sintered Pads are best for regular riding. Long life, and good performance in all conditions
- Sport Carbon pads are made for fast riding in dry conditions. Not recommended for mud, water, or sand
Bling for your bike. This sweet blue anodized billet piece replaces the stamped steel clevis that connects your brake pedal to the master cylinder.
- No more dead batteries
- Holds charge for one year without maintenance
- Two to four times the life of lead-acid batteries
- Carbon Fiber Composite Case
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose
- Ultra light and compact - You could easily carry a spare!
LFX09 measures 4.5" x 3.5" x 2.25", weighs 1 lb 4 oz and is rated at 135 cranking amps.
LFX14 measures 4.5" x 3.5" x 2.25", weighs 1 lb 10 oz and is rated at 210 cranking amps.
For reference, the stock YTX7L-BS weighs 5.1 lbs and is rated at 100 cranking amps.
Each Shorai battery includes self adhesive foam panels to achieve a snug fit in your battery box.
You can charge your Shorai battery with a regular battery charger but if you want the very best for it, this charger is designed for optimum performance by balancing the individual cells in the battery. Balanced charging ensures the battery reaches its fullest capacity and longest life. 'Store' mode allows long term long term maintenance storage.
Shorai Charge/Store Dedicated Battery Management System for Shorai LFX only. 2A Max charge rate, connects via BMS 5-pin port on LFX batteries. Includes modes for full charge, or long-term storage. Input USA 110~120V 50/60 Hz.
For Shorai Lithium Iron batteries only
Just got a new GPS unit? (If not, click here to see the one you need.) Then you need a power outlet to keep it going more than a few hours. This USB Power Port is just the setup you need. This kit consists of a fused (7.5A mini Blade type) harness that goes back directly to the battery for simplicity sake. The USB connector has a convenient mounting pad that will attach to a handlebar or anything else that is accessible.
The 3BR Powersports patented seal design keeps out dust and water when in use. When not in use, the cap keeps water and crud out. Plug in the appropriate cable and it is just as sealed while in use. No more seal caps that have to be opened or removed to plug in your accessory. Baryl power ports mate as a sealed set.
- Input Voltage: 12V ± 4.0V
- Output Voltage: 5V ±.25V
- Output Current: 1A Max.
- 3BR Powersports Universal Mounting System
- Powers Garmin GPS as well as most cell phones and any other device that charges using 1A or less of USB power.
See the box below for the correct cable that will connect from the Power Port to your device.
Most likely, one of the three following cables will connect your device to the USB Power Port shown above. Read the specifics of each below to Order.
In the three images below, from the left, the first two are the Garmin Nuvi® cable, the next two are the USB A to USB Mini cable while the final two are the USB A to the USB Micro cable.
Click here for a list of devices that fit the different cables.
This great little 6-LED flashlight goes right into your Battery Tender type plug for hours of light. In addition, it has a charging system check that lets you know if your bike is charging properly. All with a 40 inch cord so you can see in those out of the way places when you need to.
Don't have a cable from your battery? Well, select the package and we will include a cable that goes from your battery to a SAE type connector to plug in your light or charge your battery when at home. This is a fused circuit to protect your battery.
Get HID performance with the benefits of LED. LEDs are the highest performing, most reliable bulbs currently available. There are no external ballast or boxes to mount. This bulb has both a Hi & Low beam and fits standard H4 mounts using one of the supplied bases.
This light puts out a full 3600 Lumens on high, has a color temperature of 5600K and draws only 20 watts on low beam and 30 watts on high beam. It is also vibration proof and has an estimated life of 30,000 hours.
A cooling fan on the back of the bulb keeps it cool in extreme conditions.
This is a standard H4 bulb that has an 90 watt low beam and a 100 watt high beam. This is an easy lighting upgrade that should not over tax a stock charging system.
Check it out - a device that you can keep in your fanny-pack, backpack or even pocket that can jump-start your motorcycle or car. It will also charge your cell phone, GPS unit or other electronic device. Welcome to the XP-1 and XP-3, the world's smallest Personal Power Supply.
At only 6" long, 3" wide, just 1" high and weighing only 14 oz, this is the smallest jump starter and PPS in the world. The Lithium battery at the center of this amazing kit can hold a charge for up to a year. A built in Hi-Power LED flashlight will make sure you can find your way in the dark as well. You can rest assured knowing that you will be able to start your vehicle or charge all your electronic devices, wherever you are.
Click here to see the entire contents of each kit.
Click here for a recent review by Dirt Wheels magazine of this amazing product.
The smart guys at Extreme Dual Sport put a metal spring in the Tuff Lite stalk to allow it to bend a long way in any direction without breaking.
- Flexible stalk, 180 degree deflection with no fatigue
- Ultra tough housing and lens
- All weather
- Made in USA
Works with LED type turn signals. For DC (battery) systems only.
This Diode Kit is only necessary if you have a single indicator for your turn signals. One dash light for both left and right signals (such as on the DR650).
A LED Taillight/Brake Light bulb uses considerably less energy than a standard filament type bulb. LED brake light will draw approximately 1 watt while a filament type draws in excess of 15 watts! This means less power draw from batteries on total loss systems and additional power for accessories on regular systems.
This mini USB device connects to a battery cable with a SAE connector (just like the typical Battery Tender outlet) and allows you to charge your iPad, iPod, iPhone, GPS unit, camera or Smart phone. Input is 12 Volts, but output to the USB port is just 2.1A maximum, perfect for your phone or low voltage electronic devices.
Weighs just 2 pounds for a full 11" x 11" storage area. Fully welded construction from 16 gauge mild steel tubing then powder-coated black textured finish. Rack has a rigid 4 point mounting system. Has tabs to allow mounting the stock tool bag. All hardware and detailed instructions included.
This kit fits all Nomadic tubular type racks. (All flat stock racks are already Rotopax compatible!)
The upper image shows the kit, which includes all the hardware and instructions required. The lower image is just an example of what the eXpander looks like mounted to one of their racks.
These flat tie down 'stretch' straps are designed specifically for motorcycles, ATVs and snowmobiles. Carry anything on your motorcycle securely and without scratches with these flat - no hooks - tie down straps.
ROK Straps are a two-piece strap that has a quick-release buckle in the middle and loops on each end. One end of the strap is a heavy duty nylon, the other has a strong stretchable section. Instead of hooks that can slip or come undone, ROK Straps have a loop sewn in each end. you pass the buckle around your frame, rack or other secure point and then back through the loop in the end making for a very secure mount. With each end secured, connect the buckle in the middle and simply tug the slack end of the strap until your load is firmly held in place.
when you need to take your load off. Simply undo the buckle. When you put your load back on, click the buckle, give the strap a tug and away you go. Very simple and easy.
All new design on back shows 'Pavement Ends' sign with road and trail continuing and the slogan 'Back Roads or No Roads'. Seemed natural to us as that is how we think when we ride. ProCycle logo on left front as usual. Available in black, yellow or gray.
Availability subject to stock on hand.
- Current Speed
- Maximum Speed
- Selectable MPH/KPH Display
- Real-Time RPM Bar Graph
- Numeric RPM Readout
- Dual Programmable Shift Lights
- Up to 20,000 RPM
- Ambient Temperature
- Engine Temperature (sensor included)
- Dual Programmable Temp Lights
- Clock, Hour Meter, Stop Watch, Ride Time, Accumulated Ride Time
- Adjustable Distance, Permanent Odometer, Selectable Mile/Kilometer Display
- Includes Power Connection, Accepts Any Power Input - AC/DC, Auto Switch to Internal Power if External is Removed, Permanent Memory Guarantees Data is Never Lost
Click here to read a 'Ride Review' on the Vapor
- Optional plastic dashboard with indicator lights protects the computer and places it in an optimum viewing position.
- Included mounting bracket installs easily to triple clamp of most motorcycles.
- Includes an assortment of indicator light lenses allowing customization to fit your needs.
Click here to read a 'Ride Review' on the Vapor & Indicator Dashboard by Jeff.
The Alpinestars Scout is a very comfortable boot made especially for the dual-sport, adventure rider. Comfortable enough to walk around in yet protective enough for those off-road adventures. The polyurethane coated leather and inner boot membrane make this dance slipper 100% waterproof. A simple three-buckle closure system with a hook-and-loop top flat make for quick entry and exits. These are small enough to pull your jeans over the top and fit inside your ride pants. Available in black only.
Additional features include:
- Outer and inner ankle protection from innovative, double-injected TPU section with different Durometer (hardness) and thicknesses to allow protection and flexibility all in one section
- Internal shin reinforcement layered under the leather
- Mesh liner for comfort and breathability
- Removable padded footbed provides shock absorption and impact protection
- Stitched sole has a unique rubber compound for exceptional grip and durability
In the military they say a good pair of boots can make or break you. Icon set out to make the ultimate riding boots to battle the elements. The Patrol Waterproof boot will keep your feet comfortable and dry during the harshest conditions. The reinforced leather upper features internal ankle armor with a hidden ghillie lacing system for a secure fit with minimal fuss. The bottom unit features an internal steel shank for support with slip resistant rubber outsole for traction both on and off the bike. The Patrol Waterproof riding boot, the standard by which all will be judged.
- Durable leather upper
- 100% waterproof
- Axialmetric steel shank
- Slip resistant rubber sole
- Footpeg interface arch
- Dual adjustable stabilizer straps
- Internal ankle protection
- Aluminum positive-lock buckles
- Protected speed lacing system
- Shifter interface nubs
NOTE: These boots run just a tad small. If you normally wear a size 8, try the 8.5.
This lock is a must have for any rider. Features a 10mm hardened steel pin that will resist any attack.
Comes with carry pouch and a disc lock reminder cable. Includes three keys, one with a mini flashlight.
Portable 12v compressor is perfect for any tool kit. This unit weighs in at only 14oz and measures just 4"x2"x6".
Features a built in LED light and 0-120 psi gauge
• Comes with everything shown
Kwik Tek waterproof first aid kit is the perfect size for your "Don't leave home without it" list.
Keep your valuables and electronics dry with this three pouch set. Constructed from thick vinyl with triple fold and hook-and-loop closure to ensure contents stay dry.
- 1ea 5"x7" pouch
- 1ea 7"x10" pouch
- 1ea 10.5"x13.5" pouch
- Large display, readings are shown to 0.1 psi
- Kpa and Kg-cm2 scales also provided
- Reads up to 99 psi
- Ergonomic shape fits nicely in your hand
Protect your wheels from scratches and dings caused by tire changing tools
Includes retrieval cord for easy use
- Used to pull the inner tube valve stem through the valve stem hole on motorcycle rims.
- Tool has three functions: valve stem puller, valve core removal, and tire deflator.
- The threaded end on the flexible cable threads into the valve stem rather than over-the-valve stem making it much easier to pull through the rim hole.
- Tool allows you to easily pull the valve stem into place without fingers getting in the way of the valve stem hole and pull through process.
When you need the Buddy Tow, it's priceless! This is the only tow strap made expressly for motorcycles and ATVs. Tucked away in its carrying case attached to you handlebar or crossbar, the Buddy Tow is always ready when you need it.
This simple accessory - 12' of 1785 lb. test strength 1" webbing in a handy carry pouch should be a standard part of every rider's kit. Whether used to tie your bike down in a truck or ferry boat's car deck, tow a friend into the nearest gas supply or hold down a tent the Buddy Tow has endless uses.
The Trekker is FLY Racing's crossover design helmet that combines the best of MX and Street styling and function to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market. The Trekker is ideal for dual sport and adventure touring and offers the comfort of riding without goggles; but when the going gets rough, you can still have the option to flip up or remove the shield and throw on a pair of goggles.
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Advanced Poly Alloy shell construction that is durable and lightweight
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Unique visor allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed position
- Multi-position, ratcheting face shield
- Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow and 2 rear. 16 total vents to help improve airflow
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers.
- The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use
- A removable and washable helmet liner and cheek pads
- 9 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
If you're like us, you've tried everything to clean bugs and grime off your helmet shield. Soap and water works great, but the worst bug attacks seem to know just when to strike, in the middle of nowhere, and don't even think about wiping that glove across that bug splat.
Cycle Wipes are pre-moistened and pre-folded towelettes made with a special non-woven "Dirt-Grabbing Mesh Fabric," which is a fancy way to say that they are soft, gentle, durable, and a lot safer than that old rag or paper towel. Their formula contains no harmful ammonia and is specifically formulated for motorcycle use as an all purpose cleaner for plastic surfaces, especially helmet face shields. Of course they also work great to clean up other bug blasted areas of your motorcycle, like headlights, turn signals, and auxiliary lighting.
Cycle Wipes are packaged 12 to a re-sealable envelope designed to keep them moist until ready to use. They are compact and convenient and easily stored in a jacket, tank bag or pocket. Grab a wipe, remove the bugs and continue your ride. Although Cycle Wipes are very gentle, remove gritty dirt and abrasive particles prior to cleaning. Cycle Wipes are not recommended for use with visor inserts.
Giant Loop has updated their Coyote Saddlebag. This bag straps on to dirt bikes and dual sport motorcycles, no passenger pegs required. The Coyote Saddlebag is the choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. Carry gear for multi-day trips — and still work the entire saddle. Rides on rear fender and/or tail rack. Plus, a long list of rider-requested improvements, a lower entry price — and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Capacity is 39 Liters.
A whole list of NEW FEATURES.
- Includes 3 Dry Pods.
- Includes Hot Springs Heat Shield.
- Top-access rear mounting system (includes fender hooks and 30" of ballistic webbing for mounting on tail rack, passenger handles or double thickness plastics)
- "Beaver tail" and side-release buckled compression straps — improved access and gear compression
- Beefy YKK coil zipper — opens/closes with less effort
- Redesigned storm flap — improved access
- More reflective accents for better visibility
New from Giant Loop. A smaller capacity 'day ride' pack that hugs the bike tightly just like their larger designs.
- Designed and sewn in the U.S.A.
- Volume: 10.5 liters
- Straps on/off bike in seconds
- Mounts without drilling. No hardware required
- Slim, trim profile rides like it's not even there
- Bomb Shell waterproof material
- Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers
- Includes detailed instructions and packing tips
The Stash Box is a weather resistant storage box that mounts between the motorcycle and the license plate. It is ideally suited to storing the vehicle registration and other small objects while remaining unobtrusive. The Stash Box has features that provide benefits over other motorcycle storage devices i.e., low cost, concealed mounting location, lockable, vehicle styling is unaffected, and easy accessibility.
- Sized to work with all standard size license plates as well as the current Wisconsin and Ohio plates
- External Dimensions: 7" x 4" x 1" plus 1" on the width for the lock
- Made from molded polypropylene
- Includes all mounting hardware, retention pouch for paper documents, foam insert, lock and two keys
The Enduro Pocket is a tiny but highly effective tank bag. Perfect for keeping your wallet, phone and mini-camera handy while you ride. The idea was born when the Wolfman was riding his dirt bike in scenic places, but not bothering to take his camera out of his hydration pack. The Pocket was invented.
The 4-point quick release mounting and no-skid/no-scratch pad keeps the Enduro Pocket in place during the most aggressive riding. Full ballistics nylon helps keep weather out. Padded bottom protects the contents. The small adjustable bungee cord is perfect for compressing the contents and provides a place to put gloves when gassing up. Slim construction keeps it out of the way while riding.
The Pocket uses the same four-point harness system as the other Wolfman Tank Bags shown making it easy to swap between the different bags as your needs change - without changing the harness. Capacity: 1 Liter
This 3.5-liter bag mounts on the rear fender with a bolt-on plastic plate that stabilizes the bag with hook-and-loop fabric. Compression straps and sturdy construction further add stability. The bag itself is easily removed so you can carry your tools right to the job.
Includes mounting base designed to be hard-mounted -- bolted -- to the rear fender. Mounting hardware included. Use the base as a drilling template.
- Ballistic nylon construction
- All seams bound and reinforced
- Carry handle
- Exterior compression straps
- Mounting hardware included
The perfect place to carry that extra tube, patch kit, tire irons, etc. The Wolfman fender bag clamps securely to your front fender with 4 side hooks. No drilling is required. 12" long and 6.5" wide.
This Moose Fender Pack has a hook & loop mounting pad that you attach to the rear fender with the supplied hardware. In addition to the hook & loop attachment, the pack is also held to the mounting pad with a nylon strap that locks to the front and rear of the pack to keep it very secure.
The pack itself is made of 600 denier outer material with a PCV inner core that holds it shape and a padded interior withstands the rigors of off-road or adventure riding.
Wrap around twin zipper fobs, plus a wide flap held down with hook & loop material keeps the elements out while permitting full access to your gear inside the pack.
Pack expands for larger loads and has a inner cinch strap to keep larger items in place. Internal pockets, including a clear window for important documents, helps organize your belongings.
The perfect tail bag if you want to mount it and forget it. Store tools, snacks or even a light jacket if need be.
- Rugged Cordura construction
- Internal elastic tool holder
- Mounting kit to fit any off-road or adventure bike
- Seams are bound on the inside and stress points are bar tacked
- Capacity: 8" x 6" x 5". 240 cubic inches of space